Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Death Penalty For 419 Scum - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Penalty For 419 Scum (14435 Views)

Poll: Should It Be introduced In Nigeria?

Yes: 34% (26 votes)
No: 65% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers / PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty / 100 Kidnappers Face Death-Penalty In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by anwo247: 3:25pm On May 21, 2009
@Thor,

Even though your idea has been very stupid, I still want to give you the benefit of doubt of answering my question.

What's your take on Swiss govt/banks on Nigerian money for so many years now?

Do we send United nation peace-keeping force or peace-keeping killers on recovery mission?

I know you are never objective but still try.

Meanwhile I am yet to receive the report from your family test on fraud indulgence. MUMU
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by anwo247: 3:31pm On May 21, 2009
romeo:

A fool will never fail!! Bushman

May you remain great in idea! Thanx
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by breese: 4:58pm On May 21, 2009
If you like point a gun to an hungry man and see what will happen . don't you know guys are middlemen in the distribution of wealth accumulated by greedy people? . ask yourself why on earth people still falls mugun with all these awarness on your so called 419. That is God's doing nothing you can do because look first in the churches and mosques only guys pay their tites and zakat very well and contributes to spreading the word of God . dont you see God is very mercifull . and only greedy ones are been scammed always. grin never compare a guy man to an armed robbers not the same they say armed and scam don't you go to school
Bros you can form your own army to hang guys instead of saving life of real innocent one i mean real innocents who never looks to others things and hope on it, like those been scammed .he who wants to buy a black money and he who wants to sell it how do you rate them. Na me be the masteroooooooo. there are many there that guys help each day and you what are you able to do for them than to defend the greedy ones . if you succeed to kill a guy that you can not create i will leave you to the judgement of the Most High
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by breese: 5:05pm On May 21, 2009
If you like point a gun to an hungry man and see what will happen . don't you know guys are middlemen in the distribution of wealth accumulated by greedy people? . ask yourself why on earth people still falls mugun with all these awarness on your so called 419. That is God's doing nothing you God . dont you see God is very mercifull . and only greedy ones are been scammed always. grin never compare a guy man to an armed robbers not the same they say armed and scam don't you go to school
Bros you can form your own army to hang guys instead of saving life of real innocent one i mean real innocents who never looks to others things and hope on it, like those been scammed .he who wants to buy a black money and he who wants to sell it how do you rate them. Na me be the masteroooooooo. there are many there that guys help each day and you what are you able to do for them than to defend the greedy ones . if you succeed to kill a guy that you can not create i will leave you to the judgement of the Most High
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by savanaha: 5:09pm On May 21, 2009
anwo247:

@Poster

1. No one advocates for 419ers, they stink!

2. U can avoid being a victim with more than 100% possiblility if you are not as guilty/greedy as them.

3. Since you stay in UK, I will like you to take a bold step and send a letter to Swiss govt to kill all their bank officials/bankers holding our looted money which they clearly know is for us: meant for the public hospital,roads,schools,etc and as a result children are dieing, Nigeria has the highest maternal mortality rate, one of lowest paid lecturers etc

4. I dont know who sent you to Uk, your dad or who please call him to a table, if he had added any money more than his salary to his income or has cheated the govt by not paying adequate tax, which is FRAUD, please shoot him, dont listen to any plea. Do that to all your family members, please report the survival ratio in nairaland.

5. ask yourself, if you have ever shortchanged anyone, govt in terms of tax, bills, etc, which you might think is a small fraud, at least you dont want anyone to know about it. you know what? Just hang yourself. Sorry, before you hang yourself, please give us the reason, constructively why you want to kill your fellow fraudsters, because it seems you have been touched,consent is needed for them to thrive smiley smiley smiley

anwo247:

@Thor,

Even though your idea has been very stupid, I still want to give you the benefit of doubt of answering my question.

What's your take on Swiss govt/banks on Nigerian money for so many years now?

Do we send United nation peace-keeping force or peace-keeping killers on recovery mission?

I know you are never objective but still try.

Meanwhile I am yet to receive the report from your family test on fraud indulgence. MUMU

Thank you. Too bad the idiot cannot answer it. Hes living in the Exile ethos. Can't think beyond what BBC puts in front of him
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 5:44pm On May 21, 2009
The last couple of days on this forum has proven without doubt that Nigeria is a dead society without morals, without culture, without any hope at all.

The number of people condoning and supporting 419 on this thread proves without doubt that Nigeria fully deserves its status as the paraiha of the world. Even though there are people that thhink things can get better, it can not. Nigeria is a failed society, not because of a few corrupt politicians, but because of the Nigerian people. The number of people on this forum who try and place the blame on anyone and everyone for their disgusting criminal mentalities beggars belief.

Nigeria, the power house of Africa should read Nigeria, the shithouse of Africa. Just because a country has the biggest population on a continent does not make it great, and what a population. A collection of lazy, good for nothing swindlers looking for a quick buck.

There are a small group of Nigerians that are not like the rest of the rabble, but they are very few. Since the British left Nigeria there has been nothing but trouble and despair. Forty years of failed governments and squalor!

The country is in ruins, Lagos is a rat infested hole crawling with filthy people, the majority criminals.

@Breese and Anwo and some other

I think that you are involved in 419 as are many others on this forum. That is why it is so difficult for you to stomach any critism.

You are the very cancer that honest Nigerians are fighting against, you may be smug and think that you can get away with it going forward, but your crimes will catch up with you and there will be a day of reckoning.

Nigeria is a disaster that has been caused solely by Nigerians. I think the IMF, the world bank and all other aid organisations should pull out from Nigeria immediately. We should cut off Nigeria from the International Internet Network and give no further financial support.

We should stop buying Nigerian oil and products.

We should stop issuing Visa's for Nigerians travelling abroad and withdraw all support. If Nigeria can not act responsibly on the world stage and play its part it should be shunned and cut off to decay.

Finally lets see some images of a few of your friends, they are the people that are making Nigeria great after all:

Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by anwo247: 6:13pm On May 21, 2009
I seriously doubt if you are not a 419  who got swindled by your associates. I am serious. And for sure, you are not a Nigerian. That, we all know. An average Nigerian thinks.

Thor:

Nigeria is a disaster that has been caused solely by Nigerians. I think the IMF, the world bank and all other aid organisations should pull out from Nigeria immediately. We should cut off Nigeria from the International Internet Network and give no further financial support.

We should stop buying Nigerian oil and products.

We should stop issuing Visa's for Nigerians travelling abroad and withdraw all support. If Nigeria can not act responsibly on the world stage and play its part it should be shunned and cut off to decay.

Who is supporting who? The british through shell petroleum company and others have been stealing our oil without good account. Whos is helping who?

Because you ran into foreign land if you claim to be a Nigerian, you are now feeling that everyone wants to run?

You are next to SATAN for condemning those who are partners in crime with you and you want to go free.

How on earth did you want to claim the money you never invested You are a fraud.

I have  very clean hands and I believe that God is the ultimate judge. I dont need to kill those boys and have you alive. You are a victim and a partner in crime.

Every exisitng law today that i know have equal punishment for 419 vicitm and the originator. That means you will have to die along. Please try and repent, your soul is important, Wicked fool.

You want to reap where you did not sow. Only gullible people like you do. THIEF, , OLE,, ONYE-ORI,, BARAWO
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2009
anwo247:

I seriously doubt if you are not a 419  who got swindled by your associates. I am serious. And for sure, you are not a Nigerian. That, we all know. An average Nigerian thinks.

Yes an average Nigerian thinks that stealing is absolutely acceptable, but working is too much like hard work.

anwo247:

Who is supporting who? The british through shell petroleum company and others have been stealing our oil without good account. Whos is helping who?

I think the most money that is made from the delta is from Nigerians kidnapping people. Then again when you talk about stealing oil and fuel:

NO COMMENT

anwo247:

Because you ran into foreign land if you claim to be a Nigerian, you are now feeling that everyone wants to run?

Anybody with any sense wants to escape from the shite hole. Most of the intelligent people with money left long ago. The illiterate like you remain without any hope for the future.

anwo247:

I have  very clean hands and I believe that God is the ultimate judge. I dont need to kill those boys and have you alive. You are a victim and a partner in crime.

I think your hands are very dirty, I think that you are a 419 Yahoo boy.

anwo247:

Every exisitng law today that i know have equal punishment for 419 vicitm and the originator. That means you will have to die along. Please try and repent, your soul is important, Wicked fool.
You want to reap where you did not sow. Only gullible people like you do. THIEF, , OLE,, ONYE-ORI,, BARAWO

As I said you are a 419 criminal, that is the only reason you are defending these scum, you are one of them and you should hang with them.

Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by jona2: 6:57pm On May 21, 2009
hummmmmm
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by anwo247: 8:04pm On May 21, 2009
Honestly, if those nonsense where your responses those issues raised, then you are a permanent fool.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2009
anwo247:

Honestly, if those nonsense where your responses those issues raised, then you are a permanent fool.

Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by PurestBoy(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2009
May God punish the author of this thread and his/her cohorts:
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 6:58am On May 22, 2009
PurestBoy:

May God punish the author of this thread and his/her cohorts:

Let God punish the 419ers and let them hand by their criminal necks until dead angry
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Omoso(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2009
If ur brother was involved & u were to pass judgment (death sentence abi)what if u were to be hanged 4 buying pirated cd's(death sentence go do)see, dear,every body dey steal but de one wey dem catch na im be thief.Know this,There are more inocent people in d prison than 419ners in d street.yet we still have to be humane in passing judgments.10years i think is ok.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Omoso(m): 8:03am On May 22, 2009
If ur brother was involved & u were to pass judgment (death sentence abi)what if u were to be hanged 4 buying pirated cd's(death sentence go do)see, dear,every body dey steal but de one wey dem catch na im be thief.Know this,There are more inocent people in d prison than 419ners in d street.yet we still have to be humane in passing judgments.10years i think is ok.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by anwo247: 8:30am On May 22, 2009
As I said you are a 419 criminal, that is the only reason you are defending these scum, you are one of them and you should hang with them.

Do you call this a defense? It is getting clearer now. If your only reason for speaking in a matter is personal interest or when you are involved like you misinterpreted, then it shows you are a selfish animal.

So, we can rightly said that you were duped[i](interest)[/i] that is why you want them hanged[i](defense)[/i]. Then, you are equally guilty if not more guilty. you need to be hanged, because it is through people like you that Abacha used to remove our money, REAPING WHEN YOU DID NOT SOW HAS CONFIRMED YOU A CRIMINAL IN THIS THREAD but my words has not made me a thief. I live in Abuja here, I'm a civil engineer.

Any time I see our hospital and children dieing because of lack of money which are in swiss banks and personal accounts of foreigners, i will remember you and curse you. The blood of dieing children in the hospital is in your head. You will dead a tough death, since you have decided to reap our money when you sow nothing.

You are shameless to have the impunity to come up to the thread to show your face. EFCC is looking for you.

Come to Nigeria, I live in Abuja, let two of us work down to EFCC and let us know who will be kept in detention.  Thief.

Showing pictures of your cohorts has confirmed that they swindled you with sharing formula and you are now angry. DUPE.
You will never succeed in life until you expose your friend/419cohorts and hand them over to the authority instead of looking for who to kill. Murderer
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2009
@Anwog

LMAO Cohorts

These are filthy Nigerian scammers have have been caught and made to look like the fools they are. A bit like you and your supporters.

You can see all the rest of your family and friends at http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm

Have a good look them come back and brag how clever these people are. LMAO x 1000000000000000000000000000000000

You are stupid, pathetic, a criminal and the reason why Nigeria is in such a mess. You are the very cancer that Nigeria has to cut out lipsrsealed

Civil Engineer my ass grin grin grin grin

Now get back to the internet cafe and send some more of your scam mails grin grin grin
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by guysmat(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2009
What about those manufacturing fake drugs and selling them to unsuspecting pharmacies, hospitals as well as dispensaries?
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2009
Omoso

I think a ten year sentence could be a good start, but it has to be the death penalty for any re-offending after the first.

two strikes and your out  : angry
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2009
guysmat:

What about those manufacturing fake drugs and selling them to unsuspecting pharmacies, hospitals as well as dispensaries?

They should be executed as well.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by AdvoDiabli(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2009
what should happen to forum trolls, thor? i think ur approach to the problem is bad, u can´t blame a whole country
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Nignog: 11:28am On May 22, 2009
Thor:

What you overlook of course is that Obama will never be president. Voting for a party nomination is one thing, voting a black man as president of the USA will never happen in our lifetime.

At least Thor has predicted one thing that will never happen in our lifetime. lol
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Nignog: 11:40am On May 22, 2009
Thor:

I am glad I left Nigeria for the UK when I did. If I had stayed I would still be a yahoo boy. I never made very much money in the 419 business as I had too much competition. I make more money in the UK with 419 than I ever did in Nigeria.

hmmmmm, what is this?
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by anwo247: 11:43am On May 22, 2009
@Thor , you are a gullible idiot without brain.

As for other posters, I am not against any punitive measures for any crime as far as the bill is debated in the assembly as passed into law accordingly. The issue is that those victims of 419 are mostly those who have intention of collecting the money they did not sow. And you cant hang one and leave the other. That's my take.

We all hear how foreign idiots have been used to siphone our money to outside the country and if they were unlucky to have met  419, they will cry foul and ask you to hang them while they the greater dupe should be here posting pictures without idea.

@Thor, I have confirmed you are a greedy fool. You can't chnage this. many other posters feel this way too. DUPE

What is your job where is your office? where do you live? let us turn this to a naked dance! let us show ourselves.
I am a civil engineer in Abuja.  do you have a job

You think you can browse out millions from the internet and not got duped My friend look for work and do. Stop expecting millions that you never invested from internet cohorts.  FOOL
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by anwo247: 11:49am On May 22, 2009
@Nignog,  Nice digging. God will bless you for this evidence.

I told you guys that Thor is a Hardened 419 old man.  lipsrsealed
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by kalmebad(f): 1:59pm On May 22, 2009
@Thor

Why are u seething and dishing with so much anger, like a wounded lion?

Am honestly not in support of 419ers, (I maintain) yes it's a crime against humanity, but my argument in this and that of others i think is that you look at 419 as the only thing that springboard the Nigerian problems.

Haven meticulously read all your post, yes i understand how sad it is and how other country (s) perceive us, but if we try not to be a bit out of the element, and reason like one Nigerian, you will see that 419 is not really the cradle of our problems (yes, eventhough it can't be over looked)

If you really have the interest of this country at heart, then start canvassing from the grassroot and am also not to sure that your voice could be heard from afar. We must fight corruption in all it's ramification. Nigeria is a corrupt country and 419 is not the only cancer that is eating Nigerian up (My point on this particular thread).

Serving a jail term, don't you think will be a better options??, and if you MUST want their heads on a platter of gold, then what will you now do to our leaders who kept loathing our monies. If truth must be told and accepted, with the amount of wealth we are amassed with, our leaders can do g8 great things for dis country,.Think of the billions of money your heard been loathed and deposited in foreign accounts, if challenged in good directions and as well as creating employment, why won't we have a low crime rate if not completely eradicated.

Finally, you see 419 as d only crime, what about drug peddlers? embezzlers of public fund, fund loathers,human traffickers, to mention but few, these are crimes that also exude us in bad light, think of it and while campaigning for the head of 419er,also campaign for other because they are all crimes and ills of Nigerians. (this my only reason for arguing)
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2009
Anwo and Nignog

All I can do is laugh at your stupidity. You will never amount to anything. That Nignog fakes a quote from me is proof that you are scumbags.

The only reason you are both angry is that you are filthy 419 scum and you have been found out.

You say you are a civil engineer, I doubt that very much. Maybe that is the character you play in your scam mails. Tell us what amazing things you have built in the "power house of Africa" LMAO lipsrsealed

I feel kind of sorry for no hopers like you. Sitting there in a failed state that you have helped to create. Waiting for hand-outs from the Government and Western Aid agencies. Believing that you have a profession and are making a difference. I think the best part of you was left dripping down your mothers leg when you were born. I was told that she threw the baby away and kept the afterbirth (you)

You think that the whole 419 issue is a joke and an acceptable way to live. It is people like you that honest Nigerians should hunt down and burn. You are a tumorous cancer and I would not piss on you if you were on fire.

Your stupidity does not anger me as you are the person living in a shit hole with no hope and no future prospects, just waiting for old age to take you (that means 57 years old in Nigeria according to the latest statistics)

With filth like you, the only thing 'positive' thing Nigeria has to look forward to is HIV.

I had a little bit of hope earlier on that you were not such a cretin, but you have proven that you are. As for NigNog, if you check out his posts you will see how retarded he is with his worthless 5 letter replies to most threads.

You make a very good pair, tweedle dee and tweedle dumb.

So now back to the topic.

The only way to save Nigeria is to execute the scum like Anwog and NigNog. 419 scammers should be rounded up and killed.

It is the only way and I am sure that all normal Nigerians with an education and morals feel this way.

What people like Anwog, NigNog and others don"t realise is that they are responsible for the way Nigeria is, if you do not want it to change then carry on supporting such abortions such as them.

In the meantime I have written a letter to all Nigerian ministers calling for the death penalty for 419. Lets hope they agree  lipsrsealed
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by anwo247: 4:10pm On May 22, 2009
@Thor, did you actually wrote a letter to all ministers? Do ministers make laws? Or is it another 419 letter? So, you lack education afterall? Please my dear, a bill is what should be sent to the National Assembly.

Nignog will speak for him/herself. But I have no reason to doubt that you are a 419. What is your occupation. Just mention it. I will take you up from there, because eventually, I must get you arrested. I'm very serious. Let us know the city where you are in Uk.

You just want to come to this forum and play good to get people's details and screw them it won't work.

It is a waste writing on this your thread because you are a total failure to this generation.

Letter to minister ko, letter to cleaner ni.  Let us see the copy. Oh sorry, you are a 419, let us see the forged copy, I will check it out tomorrow at the office where you claim to have submitted it.

Whenever you submit a letter, it would be acknowledged, unless it is an open letter through the Media.

Fool. 419. No job, no home, nothing. just wasting in Uk, if you are actually there.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Fimmy(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2009
this is one of the funniest thing that i have read this year, how can i sane person be calling for death penalty for 419s,its doesnt make any sense to me.of all the crimes in the Nigeria the only one that you think deserves death penalty punishment is the 419scam.God!please poster where are you from?not that i am attacking you but you should find better things to do with you time
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by anwo247: 10:42pm On May 22, 2009
@Thor, one out of what Nignog quoted you . And you are denying. just look at what you said about OBAMA and Africa. You recommended that 90%of Nigerians should be killed.  But you denied and said it was forged. let the world see it:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158996.0.html#top

everybody should scroll down to the second statement he made after his first post.

You will die soon.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by vanitty: 10:45pm On May 22, 2009
Death penalty is a bit too much isn't it?
That kind of punishment should be reserved for the utter scums from paedophiles to murderers.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Nignog: 11:02pm On May 22, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. / Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.