Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Death Penalty For 419 Scum - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Penalty For 419 Scum (14436 Views)

Poll: Should It Be introduced In Nigeria?

Yes: 34% (26 votes)
No: 65% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers / PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty / 100 Kidnappers Face Death-Penalty In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Nignog: 9:08am On May 26, 2009
grin I hope the attention you are giving me isn't eating into your family time. It must not be visiting hours now. lol
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Nignog: 9:17am On May 26, 2009
Quote from: Thor on October 05, 2008, 08:29 PM
I am glad I left Nigeria for the UK when I did. If I had stayed I would still be a yahoo boy. I never made very much money in the 419 business as I had too much competition. I make more money in the UK with 419 than I ever did in Nigeria.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2009
Obama snubs Nigeria because of corruption, human rights abuse, 419 fraud and a hundred other reasons to many to mention.

An African snubbing the power house of Africa  grin grin grin grin LMAO

Good article:

http://allafrica.com/stories/200905250286.html

Congratulations to all the criminals and their supporters that have contributed to the leper status Nigeria has been given  angry angry angry

Well done to Ghana for turning their country around in a positive way  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Litmus: 5:41pm On May 26, 2009
@Thor

You’re the one who seems to be finding it difficult to come to terms with the fact that you don’t know what you’re stating. Let me spell it out so you can understand what I’m getting at. It's like this: if scammers want to strike it big, the charity organisations, which they pretend to be, will, as African based ones, have to appeal to charity organisations abroad that are of a like type. And if they do they will be discovered to be fraud. They can’t appeal to ordinary people because there are checks and balances in the way Charities are run.  In the UK, Charities are registered  – I don’t know about America.  The only way around this, for the scammers interested in Britain, is to register their charities in the UK. However, IF they do, that makes the scamming organisation British and not Nigerian.  No pensioner, ordinary person, old woman, will donate all their lives savings, or give what they don’t have to any old Charity. People when they give money to charities are quite sensible about how they go about it.  Maybe one or two will leave their life saving to the cat who knows.

Charities are also businesses to some people. In other words, you could pay staff and draw your living wages from your charity Organisation. This means technically it would be difficult for you to prove that a Charity run by a Nigerian from Nigeria exploiting overseas generosity – even if possible –  was fraudulent if it gave a tiny percentage to a cause for which it pretended it was set up.

Rumours are easy to come by but facts not so easy. You can’t keep going on ad’nauseam claiming that X Yand Z Nigerian or Nigerian Mafia stole money from poor Thai’s, poor Koreans, old women, terminally ill patients and man on moon. Scams happen all the time. The new “big black bogymen” on the block, Nigerians, did not invent scam and don’t practice it more than anyone else when they do. In addition, you have to start crediting the ordinary citizens of Britain and America with more common-sense than you currently credit the people on this board. 

What you are doing is generalizing based on little information. You’re jumping on the 419 bandwagon and clinging on for dear life. You don’t want to let go of your cudgel. Any time someone puts you to task over your assumptions you scurry to Wikipedia  or maybe ask your mum or African girlfriend to assist you.

The 419 thing has been so over-hyped, people's reaction so hysterical, its getting to the stage were people will soon start crying, “419 eat my wife”.

Let go my friend and find something else to beat Nigerians over the head with. For instance, Obama going to Ghana and not Nigeria why not work on that one for a bit it might prove every bit as fruitful to you.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2009
419 eat my wife

I think that belongs in the sexuality thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Litmus: 9:04pm On May 26, 2009
just to add,

Charities are also businesses to some people. In other words, you could pay staff and draw  living wages from your charity Organisation. This means technically it would be difficult for an outside agent  to prove that a Charity run by a Nigerian from Nigeria exploiting overseas generosity – even if possible –  was fraudulent if it gave a tiny (token) percentage to a cause for which it pretended it was set up for.

- meaning, it’s not even safe to say they are fraudulent you have to prove your case.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by yeswecan(m): 3:47am On May 28, 2009
@Thor

It’s obvious you are still a baby. What do you know about fraud? You are trying to be intelligent but at the end you've made yourself look stupid and ridiculous. I bet you think Nigerians are the only once involved in fraud. Go and read about fraud activities in USA and UK.

I don’t expect you and all your supporters ranting “kill them” to understand anything, in due time you will.

Don’t judge a man until you walk a mile in his boots.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 5:49am On May 28, 2009
@yeswecan

Yes of course there is fraud in other countries and yes fraud is not just committed by Nigerians. But what people fail or do not want to acknowledge is the percentage of Nigerians involved daily in this criminal activity is out of all proportion to the rest of the world.

It is estimated that in Nigeria that more than 2,000,000 are involved daily  in 419  shocked shocked shocked

419 is Nigeria's 5th biggest income  angry angry angry

A criminal activity is top on the list of income for a country, what does that say about the country and it's people. Don't waste your time trying to convince me it is the clever mind of the Nigerian, it is the weak, lazy, poorly educated, lack of morals  criminal mind at work and nothing else  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Death penalty is the only way forward  lipsrsealed

Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by tayoccu(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2009
@post
I'm surprised by your thread.
when the rest of the civilized world are talking about abolishing the death penalty,you're talking about lobbying the Govt to introduce the death penalty?
shame on you.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2009
tayoccu:

@post
I'm surprised by your thread.
when the rest of the civilized world are talking about abolishing the death penalty,you're talking about lobbying the Govt to introduce the death penalty?
shame on you.

We are not talking about the civilized World, we are talking about Nigeria  lipsrsealed
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by mccloud224(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2009
@ Poster

They say to get rid of a problem, you have to get to the root.19 men are not the cause of bad roads,epileptic power supply,corrupt law enforcement agents,joblessness,inflation of the naira,scarcity of fuel,embezzlement in high places,injustice,ethnic issues and so on.They are a nuisance quite alright but this problem is not restricted to nigeria alone.It's a global problem.Russia alone accounts for 78% of all the spam mail sent all over the world followed by Romania and then Ukraine.Like it or not,nigeria ranks 11th (Do your findings well).

You suggest the death penalty.That's fine.Everyone has a right to their opinion but let me take you 10-15 years backward.Death by firing squad was the punishment for arm robbers and drug peddlers.During my younger years,i witnessed over a dozen of these shootings.Did that deter people from robbing people?NO.Why?The key problem driving people to do such is poverty.Also, the death penalty for drug peddling died a natural death when news spread that IBB's wife was a drug baron herself and nigerians where calling out for justice (i dont know how true this is coz i was still young at the time).

What i'm trying to say is, unless things improve with the economy, this suggestion of yours is simply arrant nonsense.It will not solve anything except satisfy people like you who have prejudices against 19 men (i mean face it, your attacks on them have been pretty personal).
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by mccloud224(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2009
One more thing,

Which source informed you that fraud is 9jas 5th biggest income earner?Was it a feasibility report?Online survey?Your own wonder arithmetic?

Mr Thor, let it rest abeg.This post has been over flogged and it's getting pretty boring.If you want to be a super hero and help victims of fraud, then design your own batman costume and ride to aso rock with your batmobile and take on the real bad guys there (if you have the balls, i doubt it though, it's the small fry you feel comfy dealing with).

You should be talking about the big fish in the sea (Whales,Sharks and Sea squids) not the plankton and amoeba floating on the sea.Only cowards do that.Let us talk about one very big one (OBJ).Forget all the things he has been accused off.Let us pick just one out (The Otta farms).This farm of his was meant for the OFN project (Operation feed the nation).He converted this into his own personal property.I dont know how big this farm is but if it's meant to alleviate scarcity of food in this country,then it should be yielding at least a billion naira in revenue annually.NOW THAT MY BROTHER, IS A REAL SCAM AND NOT THIS TRASH YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.This sort of crime would have been treated as high treason against the people in any other part of the world and punishable by death (Coz it's against the people).Do you have the balls to talk about this?I think NOT.

Let's pick one more from OBJ (the power project scam).Different figures are quoted but the most dominant is $16 billion USD so i'll stick to that.Let us do a little conversion.$10 million USD is approximately N1.7 billion naira .This is just 10 million dollars out of 16 billion and if i am correct, 16 billong dollars is $1 million USD into 16,000 places.My calculator can't count that far but you do the math.With this money alone, OBJ should officially be among the top 100 richest men in the world but you dont have the balls to talk about this now do you?NO, its the small boys who you find it comfortable to blame for all your problems abroad you are comfy with.There is a saying, if you dont respect yourself,nobody will respect you.Nigeria has no concern for its citizens either within or abroad.Why should the white boys care less.

I don too yan.Open your sense this man and wise up.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2009
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by mccloud224(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2009
I'm sure you peed in your pants with excitement when you saw that link didn't you.Great going Thor.Things are really looking up for you.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by mccloud224(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2009
Mr Thor,

What verdict should be given to the cook who stole N400 million from Gov Daniel?I'm sure you read that news with excitement.If a cook can have access to steal that much from a gov, imagine how much the governor himself has stolen.I mean, that kinda money doesn't just hang around unless it's trash money.Guy, all this your ranting na nonsense.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2009
I do not want to make any allowances, they should all be hanged, the governor included.

Your point of view is unfortunately very typically Nigerian. As long as somebody else is stealing more than me it makes it right that I steal.

It does not make it right angry angry angry

1 naira or a billion naira, it is still stealing and those responsible should be dealt with severely lipsrsealed

Stop looking for excuses to protect the criminals of the community. Two wrongs do not make a right angry angry angry

The quicker you learn these simple rules you can rejoin the human race lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by mccloud224(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2009
See who's talking about human race?Dude you are in a sub human state of mind for wishing death on your fellow man.Like i said earlier,your senseless post is arrant nonsense.

You say i'm talking like a typical nigerian.What are you?White trash?
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by mccloud224(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2009
Mr Thor,

I take it that you are born again and you must be the most controversial born again christian in Kensington London.Tell me something, before you got "born again" (coz you weren't born that way),have you never done something wrong?Lied to someone?Cheating someone?Maybe your loving parents or relatives who made it possible for you to be there so you could have the priviledges of hiding behind a computer and having the balls to come up with senseless rants?Hmm, you've never played a fast one to get extra cash?Never?Tax evasion?No, i dont think so.You are the most holy man in london and you can do no wrong.By the way, change your hair style.It makes you look gay (Seriously man, you look gay).
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by mccloud224(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2009
Nice hair man grin

Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2009
McCloud, LMAO, so now because you can not stomach the fact that you and most of your family would be hung for scamming you have to result to racism and personal attacks. Don't worry, I am not offended, you are one amongst many, a needle in a corrupt haystack.

If you think that posting my picture makes you clever it does not, as you can already see it in my profile (knuckle head) ROFL   grin grin grin

You are the very reason Nigeria is in such a mess, you are part of the problem.

I break down the Nigerian race into two levels:

1. The true Nigerians, clever, educated with solid morals and understanding of what is right and wrong who want the best for the country and their families and work for a better future. (29% of the population)

2. The lazy cheats and dregs of society who have nothing to offer. They cheat, lie and steal and are lazy good for nothing low lifes. They find excuses for everything in life. They want everything handed to them on a plate.  They sit in an internet cafe all day sending scam mails and blame it on the white man. (71% of the population)

You always answer with two separate posts which proves that your brains capacity for storing information is severely limited.

As I say you are a level 2 Nigerian  grin grin grin grin

I would rather have a gay hair cut than be like you  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Mr Level Two McCloud  grin

It will be interesting to see how gay your hair looks when you are swinging from a rope kiss
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by mccloud224(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2009
Hello Thor,

I knew you wouldn't be offended.How can a born again christian be offended (you know the bible says turn the other cheek, so turn the other cheek bro grin).

Family attacks?Nice one.I have a job (silly gay boy).My family?Don't even go there.They are okay and doing fine on their own (retired).How about your family?How much did they loot from the government treasury to send you abroad?Did they tell you what they had to do?Did they tell you how hard it is to get cash in this country?I guess they didn't.They just wanted to get rid of you coz they were tired of the repeated complaints of you raping the poor,helpless male househelps (silly gay boy).

Let me break your nigerian race values in an "un-gayish" manner :

(1)There is nothing like "true nigerians".We are all different multi-ethnic groups struggling to co-exist but all the same, we are commited to tackling the root cause of our problems and forge ahead like other nations (and not by barbaric means from the stone age, silly gay boy)

(2)The so called dregs in society are the ruling class (get your priorities right bro)

Hmmm, gay boy called me a level two nigerian.That is pretty "un-nigerian" don't think (dividing nigerians into classes, that is unborn again bro).
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2009
Wow shocked you answered in one post, keep that up and I may promote you up to level 1 grin grin
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by mccloud224(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2009
Thanks man.Tell your gay buddies all about your "achievements"
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2009
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by mccloud224(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2009
Okay Thor,

Have a nice time and take some KY jelly along.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2009
More good news  smiley

419 Fraudsters caught in China  grin grin

ttp://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-05/12/content_11360389.htm
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2009
Even more good news cheesy cheesy

Nigerian Mugu 419er arrested in India  grin grin grin

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Chennai/Kingpin-Nigerian-of-online-lottery-fraud-scam-held/articleshow/4557620.cms

LMAO

More stories that make you proud to be a Nigerian  grin grin grin

Nigerian Tax collector get arrested in US

http://newspapers.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?show=localnews&pnpID=352&NewsID=961474&CategoryID=176&on=1

Nigerian fraudster in UIS health Insurance fraud arrested

http://www.eagletribune.com/punewsnh/local_story_148002619.html?keyword=secondarystory

Nigerian Filth scammers sent to jail in the UK

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2456350/Jail-uses-conman-to-teach-lags-about-business.html

It has been a good few days with many animals locked up  grin grin grin
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by MrCrackles(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2009
Brilliant! grin cheesy
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Recognise: 5:56pm On May 30, 2009
Keep the updates and postings coming in Thor . . .

They'll soon cop on that the world has become smaller

and that there is nowhere for them to hide

they & their nefarious activities . . .
Death penalty undecided expose Yes
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by mccloud224(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2009
YESSS OOOOOOOO shocked

[i]Go Thor, its your birthday, go Thor its your birthday, you are you buddies will party like its your birthday[/i]
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by yeswecan(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2009
Don't blame me I was given the world I didn't make it.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by scktaggif: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2009
Some people had no other choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. / Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.