Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,461 members, 7,846,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend (4078 Views)

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Why I Fear Toasting Girls? / Getting Married In Weeks, I Have A Son, Is It Important I Tell Her Now Or After? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
czarr:
1.women love confidence. You said Abel sounded confident.

2.She added you both to chat, so she could weigh on your attraction level. She prolly tot you were weak.

3.she told you she kissed someone else and you didn't break up with her on the spot?
Is the relationship even a serious one?

*she bodly said she wanted a fling with him.
You still didn't para for the ho.

4.so because she told you she loves you.na so you calm down,for your mind you feel like say the boy dey fool himself abi?

5.no where in this story did you tell us how you are fucccking herundecided
*he was prolly fucking her

Why the Bleep would you send her a message after that,why would you even send her you picture on Whatsapp.

Have you seen the guy before?do you know if he is finer?she prolly compared you guys and felt the guy is finer thus the "ugly" remark.

She thinks you're a wuss!!
As long as you learn from this you'll be better,cos we've all made mistakes.

Chances are she'll not regret her actions
Chances are she'll not come bk begging
Chances are she actually loves the guy

He prolly has more money than you.

JUST STRIFE TO BE SUCCESSFUL!!

Interesting. Thanks boss. I really appreciate it.
Re: Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend by Bamz555: 1:09am On Nov 17, 2015
adren:

you this boy... i catch you finally,
so, you have the audacity to bring up our issues for the whole wide world..

who does that?

see.. i am breaking up with you again..
dont even bother to beg.. wont work

hahahahaha
Re: Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend by Bamz555: 1:22am On Nov 17, 2015
Dude from ur story line I can say ur not matured enough to handle a relationship talk less of a distance relationship. Pls o which guy him gf go tell say she deh see anoda guy, nd later dat she wan flip wit him. Nd he kips lafin lyk a fool nd saying OYO. Bro, u lost ur charge nd respect, dat's if u even have any to strt with. Plus u met online, start dating, dated another guy, broke up, met Abel, Abel kissed her, she giv him small kiss in return, she strted acting strange, he's crying she has been charmed. Nd all u culd say was, (delete him, lol, oyo, av adviced u) Who does that Hey man, u just lost dis battle, as a result of ur immaturity, stupidity and nonchalantness. So go nd av a good sleep ur ex is in safe nd more matured hands now!
Re: Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend by Bamz555: 1:29am On Nov 17, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
it is quit funny how you have the illusion that she is under a spell and you are the only superman who can save hergrin

If you ask me. I'd say you are ammature in the game dating
You weren't in control of ur relationship,and you strike me lyk one who is emotionally weak.

This girl had the effrontry to tell you(her BF) that she wants to have a fling with another guy,while you are alive.

It didn't end there. She went ahead to have a fling,despite your resistance and fuccking kissed that same guy

This same girl looked at you and made the most gross demeaning remark a woman can make about her man(no atom of respect for your person). Then she topped it with rude exuberance of emotional stupidity. And finally blocked your sorry arse. Despite all this,you still
came to cyber space to open thread on her behalf.

Tell me bro. What's your problem?. Why you dey fall men hand.

[/size]
guy I be man but I love u 4dis. Infact I nominate u 4 ministerial appointment!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend by Bamz555: 1:33am On Nov 17, 2015
younghartz:

abel's real name is JAMES

#profiler grin
u are doing ursef. Grow up!
Re: Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend by Bamz555: 1:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Karleb:
Atimes I wonder where you guys get those sort of girls... I can't stand 1 per cent of the stress you stood.

One advice for you anyways: the moment anyone threaten to block you on a social network, that's the exact moment to block them. You don't wait or beg them not to block you, you block them immediately.

That's the 49th law of power.
correct! The best time to block or delete someone is when they are typing. That feeling ehn, imagine am
Re: Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend by pedrilo: 2:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Ewu na goat
Re: Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend by mayor10(m): 2:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Can't rly figure out where O.p is driving to...+ ur blunders are more than that of patience.
Re: Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend by baralatie(m): 3:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Michellla:
summary please undecided
summary is the op has his heart broken and like many boiz took his pain out on naira land romance section

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Guy Does This?? / If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! / Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.