Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Cheated But He Wants Me Back - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back (41351 Views)

She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. / We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by ebode(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2015
This is the same reason you see boys bathing their ex's with acids.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by NemzySeries(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2015
u tuk advantage of his assistance to ur project which might b financial or ordawise & nw u wanna leave him 4 a new guy abi...y didn't u totally switch to d new guy & make him continue frm were ur Ex stopped in terms of assistance?......u guys risk ur entire life jst bkos of sum worthless finz....do u av idea ow wat nxt he has in mind?...wat if d dude goes fetish on u?.......dis life is more dan jst taking advantage of pple Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by flokii: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2015
all these re-cycled girls wey full outsyd now sef...
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Realist5:
Don't go back...he's set for a disastrous revenge on u.

hahaha. Yes oo. The guy probably have a bad plan for the bae. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Shrekjhon(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Let me just explain this thing as it is for U now and get it straight up!

If your in a relationship because of assistance whichever way it might be Financially or the other way round! That's just so unfair
If you knew you wouldn't have any future together why bother get into it in the first place! Kinda sucks when people are not being straightforward
That Dude Loves you which I guess you do not which is understandable and that summaries Life
If you were being cheated/deceived in a relationship how would you feel?

Now lets get to the complicated part
When you go into a relationship with someone you don't expect everyday to be all lovey dovey!As there are times when things would go sour and you might want to try something new which ofcourse makes us Human! But then you must use your discretion in knowing that Lustful actions are just a waste of time as the time used in your lustful ways could be used in Saving your relationship

How do you think people that get married stay for 80years or 70 or 60! U think say na Beans?

But then again you have never seen a future with that person but still your in the relationship!

NB: Just tell him to his face that ''Look I have only been in this relationship because of your assistance'' since your cold blooded!
Hate reading things like this Annoys the Hell outta me

Make your intentions clear

Kai
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2015
daben1:
I'm sure the guy is broke for now, after now you'll come back begging to reap where you did not sow...
Your story is even annoying

Buh its funny how some men fall so cheap sometimes thereby allowing ladies to use them get what they want...
imagine one of the lines ..... that she still accepted him back cos he was helping in a project work. God forbid bad thing.. I will be the last person to force back a relationship when I find out the gal still gat no interest. I know am a very shy type when it gets to talking to ladies Buh I v never learnt how to lick as*****s.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by CJIDEX(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2015
May thunder fire ur useless cheating punny[color=#550000][/color][quote][/quote]
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2015
comoestas:
Hello,

I have been dating my boyfriend (call him Yakub) for around 10 months now. When we met, I knew we could never have a future together but I decided to go for it anyway. I am young and i was having fun.

6 Months into the relationship, a very bad incident occurred ( It's related to the reason why we cannot have a future). I couldn't take it. I tried to break up with him but he begged and asked for another chance.I had lost interest in the relationship. I stayed because i was working on a project and he was assisting. I decided that after the project was completed i would break up finally. The project is completed next week.

I met a nice guy 3 months ago and we began casually seeing each other, this weekend. Nothing serious. This weekend Yakub found the texts and was outraged. He broke up with me on the spot. I apologized and told him I understand.

Only for him to call me and beg this evening, saying that he does not mind me seeing other people, he said his life is incomplete without me. He just wants me for me.

I told him NO, but he won't stop. I feel guilty about everything but I also know it wont work out.

Nairaladers, how do I end this>

Why exactly are you asking for advice when you have already done what you wanted.

You used him to do your project and then you are trashing him.

You are nothing but a selfish xxxxx who is probably incapable of showing true love.

This is how girls throw away their future and later in life they claim they are unable to find a suitable partner.

How would you find when you turned the one you should have kept to a toothpick?
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by 400billionman: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
comoestas:
Hello,

I have been dating my boyfriend (call him Yakub) for around 10 months now. When we met, I knew we could never have a future together but I decided to go for it anyway. I am young and i was having fun.

6 Months into the relationship, a very bad incident occurred ( It's related to the reason why we cannot have a future). I couldn't take it. I tried to break up with him but he begged and asked for another chance.I had lost interest in the relationship. I stayed because i was working on a project and he was assisting. I decided that after the project was completed i would break up finally. The project is completed next week.

I met a nice guy 3 months ago and we began casually seeing each other, this weekend. Nothing serious. This weekend Yakub found the texts and was outraged. He broke up with me on the spot. I apologized and told him I understand.

Only for him to call me and beg this evening, saying that he does not mind me seeing other people, he said his life is incomplete without me. He just wants me for me.

I told him NO, but he won't stop. I feel guilty about everything but I also know it wont work out.

You are very wicked.

That brings me to another story where a girl kept accepting gifts from one guy for many years. She met another guy and fell in love, yet she cannot leave the investor guy because he has spent alot. He even paid for her costly apartment. And she is now being treated like a house property. Being monitored and checked like a maid.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Alanjeffy:

Buh its funny how some men fall so cheap sometimes thereby allowing ladies to use them get what they want...
imagine one of the lines ..... that she still accepted him back cos he was helping in a project work. God forbid bad thing.. I will be the last person to force back a relationship when I find out the gal still gat no interest. I know am a very shy type when it gets to talking to ladies Buh I v never learnt how to lick as*****s.

Its called the heart of a virgin. Trust me this guy wont fall for this anymore. This is exactly why guys turn into hardcore stone cold players who would ruin the life of an innocent girl and not even bat an eyelid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2015
this one na madness
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by marlockj: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2015
comoestas:
Hello,

Guys always foolishhh since 13AD.

The girl used the guy complete ha project,then run.the guy go dey beg.

Please girl tell dem whether sum guys here will get sense.

It is advisable not to spend a kobo on a girl you are not married to.

Jst look @ this situation she used d guy complete ha project nw na to run.

When the guy was assisting ha on project she no talk say dey cn neva hv future together ohh.

Na after the project you wan run.

I pity the poor guy,who does not knw that once you catch any girl you hv to register your self on ha punaniii, then stay cashless.incase of emergency lik this.

Girl pls deal with the guy anyhw you wnt, till guys begin get sense
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Ganoderma:

Its called the heart of a virgin. Trust me this guy wont fall for this anymore. This is exactly why guys turn into hardcore stone cold players who would ruin the life of an innocent girl and not even bat an eyelid.

roman reign nkoo? Lol. I hate relationship just for one reason. (no money,no love). am never into any relationship n aint thinking of that for now. I do cry when I see d rate ladies use some guys brain. I will date again not until I get d shell work I v been waiting for. Buh for now,I wanna save my peanut salary. Lol.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by basit322(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2015
comoestas:
Hello,

I have been dating my boyfriend (call him Yakub) for around 10 months now. When we met, I KNEW WE COULD NEVER HAVE A FUTURE TOGETHER but I decided to go for it anyway. I am young and i was having fun.

I met a NICE guy 3 MONTHS ago and we began casually seeing each other, this weekend. Nothing serious. This weekend Yakub found the texts and was outraged. He broke up with me on the spot. I apologized and told him I understand.

When u knew ur 1st relationship was not going to end well why did u embark on such and who told u dat d guy u met for 3month is a gud guy
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by obstead200(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
He's not yet done with your puccy and I can assure you that when he's done he's going to dump your ass for good maybe it might just be when you're finding the relationship quite interesting. grin
Real niggas don't forgive a cheating woman - They will be biding their time until when it's time to hit back and very hard just to break your fragile heart in a way it will take a genuine love to mend.
[size=20pt]WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

..........Is enough for the wise. as soon as he gets enof pucci, u are history...............Guy code wink
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by daprincel(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Payback's a b***h.......wait on it muhafukin wh**e

Yakub,Yakub if u no revenge u b b*stard

1 Like

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by SleekyPosh(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
He's not yet done with your puccy and I can assure you that when he's done he's going to dump your ass for good maybe it might just be when you're finding the relationship quite interesting. grin
Real niggas don't forgive a cheating woman - They will be biding their time until when it's time to hit back and very hard just to break your fragile heart in a way it will take a genuine love to mend.

GUY WHY U DEY REVEAL OUR SECRET NA?
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by marlockj: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2015
400billionman:

You are very wicked.

That brings me to another story where a girl kept accepting gifts from one guy for many years. She met another guy and fell in love, yet she cannot leave the investor guy because he has spent alot. He even paid for her costly apartment. And she is now being treated like a house property. Being monitored and checked like a maid.

Good for the guy.

Guys Dnt wnt to receive sense,your spent money on a girl you r not married to.

I hv not seen anywhr Whr dating bcums a job,infact you are not evn suppose to pay kobo to any girl.what you should pay is ha rite.

If you wnt to pay money u go pick strt girls, you work on ha,you go ur way she goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by talktonase(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2015
U have been converted from main chick to side chick...thats all
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by hyb33(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Before i blame d o.p....my question is ; why did u think u both cant be together...i guess his konji is nt dat satisfying!!!ma totzzz!!!
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Orikinla(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2015
comoestas:
Hello,

. You don't start a dance you cannot finish. You should not have started dating him at all. You have started a dangerous journey and only God can save you. You want to eat your cake and have it. This Yakub is a very emotional person from how you described him and such people can hurt you physically if you hurt them emotionally.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Odunharry(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2015
DDeliverer:
WHY DIDNT YOU BREAK UP WITH HIM BEFORE CHEATING ON HIM

OH GOD..GIRLS WHY..
You didn't see where she said she stayed cos the guy was assisting her in a project and she will break up after the project..

gals are wicked sha... use and dump the guy..

That guy sef need factory reset slap

1 Like

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by hotdi(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2015
U get luck say no be me angry
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Toks2008(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2015
comoestas:
Hello,

I will not waste my advice on you..when you are ready for reality..come back...for now continue wasting your time....this type of topics on fp diminishes the value of nairaland.

What does this topic teach the viewers? Arrant trash...GOD SAVE NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by osazeeblue01: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Orikinla(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2015
CJIDEX:
May thunder fire ur useless cheating punny[/color]
. grin
CJIDEX:
May thunder fire ur useless cheating punny[color=#550000]
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by SleekyPosh(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2015
[size=8pt][size=8pt]WOMEN ARE STILL....AND WILL REMAIN THE MOST CONFUSED BEINGS ON EARTH...OP WHATZ RILY UR PROBLEM? NEW DEEK, NEW GUY OR NEW DRAMA IN UR LYFE...

RECIEVE SENSE..
[/size][/size]
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by SleekyPosh(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2015
WOMEN ARE STILL....AND WILL REMAIN THE MOST CONFUSED BEINGS ON EARTH...OP WHATZ RILY UR PROBLEM? NEW DEEK, NEW GUY OR NEW DRAMA IN UR LYFE...

RECIEVE SENSE..
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Unclerukus: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2015
He wants the sex to continue, you are naive. I currently sex a girl who cheated on me, I knew about everything but I didn't break it up, I mean free sex. I immediately removed emotions and sex her with any little opportunity till I am tired of her (she thinks I have forgiven her). Most men know their chick's escapades but still pretend to love only to use till they are tired.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by andyanders: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2015
raayah:
If you want to make it clear to him that its over, you have to tell him EXACTLY what he did to turn you off in the relationship and why he cant fix it. You cant sugar coat anything, you have to have specifics. You have to tell him that attraction works in a certain way and once its gone, its gone. You cant get it back by hanging around each other. stop stringing this poor guy along.

Exactly the truth you said here. You cannot love someone out of sympathy.

Op, this lady has given you the best answer to this and I suggest you quit and allow him go.With his attitude and if he becomes possessive, just be sure that one day, out of jealousy, he can throw acid on you in order to disfigure you.People who are possessive can be dangerous. You can move away where he cannot see you and after a while, the whole thing will die away.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by dacovajnr: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2015
My own of 8yrs has cheated on me many times and still cheating on me but trust me by d tym I finished with her she go think say na accident grin

1 Like

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by josite: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2015
you are truly naive.if u Bleep very well ,why wont i want u back since i have no plan to marry u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.