Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,783 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Cheated But He Wants Me Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back (41299 Views)

She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. / We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by NigAmbassador: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2015
sonofananimal:
you don't really know what is low self-esteem undecided

So if a man has a forgiving heart that means he has low self-esteem and if a man on the other hand is cheating and beating a woman that means he has high self-esteem undecided

You WOMEN brain are really deteriorating! And for those who give you likes are also a bunch of self-esteem maggot

You just made a valid point
#respect...

1 Like

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by BABANGBALI: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2015
the effect of sweet toto and good banging
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
You shouldn't Tag All Nigerian Women "greedy" And "Useless"undecided

I'm Sure Your mom Is Nigerian...Was She that way?shocked

I Really Hate guys That generalize!!angry

because Bokoharam Murder people doesn't make All "Islam Guys" Murderers...You shouldn't blame Every Lady in 9ja for the Atrocities of One Unfaithful Lady...it's immature!

Now I know your brain is made up of fish cells undecided

Were did you see me tag all NAIJA WOMEN and why must you mention my mum into this as your form of defense undecided

Get out of my side!

Bone head

babyfaceafrica:
toristeju kutu is Yoruba....try nd get small sense naw!!!!
gringringrinBiko, Speak English...
On your part,you're a certified gold digger;while Yakub is a very big fool.The next story we'll hear is:"Yakub kills his girl friend out of anger because he couldn't bear the agony of her philandrous life style"!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by 9jatatafo(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Free yourself from this shackle you called love. Don't wait until a passion crime happens
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by duduade: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
He's not yet done with your puccy and I can assure you that when he's done he's going to dump your ass for good maybe it might just be when you're finding the relationship quite interesting. grin
Real niggas don't forgive a cheating woman - They will be biding their time until when it's time to hit back and very hard just to break your fragile heart in a way it will take a genuine love to mend.
but real girls/wives can forgive their cheating boyfriends/husbands abi..? RUBBISHHHH
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2015
Still want to contribute with a reasonable comment.

Romance section? Mbanu o, this lie lie sub-forum doesn't deserve my intellectual input.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2015
sonofananimal:

Now I know your brain is made up of fish cells undecided

Were did you see me tag all NAIJA WOMEN and why must you mention my mum into this as your form of defense undecided

Get out of my side!

Bone head
gringringringringringrinI Asked A Simple question..."Is she Nigerian"...."Yes Or No"?undecided

Nigerians ehn! Una Get Wahala!cry
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2015
NigAmbassador:

You just made a valid point
#respect...
thank you!

The way we perceive things nowadays is just so strange.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by MOVERSMAG: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2015
daben1:
I'm sure the guy is broke for now, after now you'll come back begging to reap where you did not sow...
Your story is even annoying
BITCHES AINT LOYAL
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by chigoizie7(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2015
comoestas:
Hello,

I have been dating my boyfriend (call him Yakub) for around 10 months now. When we met, I knew we could never have a future together but I decided to go for it anyway. I am young and i was having fun.

6 Months into the relationship, a very bad incident occurred ( It's related to the reason why we cannot have a future). I couldn't take it. I tried to break up with him but he begged and asked for another chance.I had lost interest in the relationship. I stayed because i was working on a project and he was assisting. I decided that after the project was completed i would break up finally. The project is completed next week.

I met a nice guy 3 months ago and we began casually seeing each other, this weekend. Nothing serious. This weekend Yakub found the texts and was outraged. He broke up with me on the spot. I apologized and told him I understand.

Only for him to call me and beg this evening, saying that he does not mind me seeing other people, he said his life is incomplete without me. He just wants me for me.

I told him NO, but he won't stop. I feel guilty about everything but I also know it wont work out.

Nairaladers, how do I end this>

You have to narrate to him the say way u told us all that has happened, how u planned to use him to achieve ur aims which u actually did. After that, he can decide to move ahead.

Btw, I am not wishing u bad, but don't cry fowl when a guy will treat u exactly how u treated dis guy.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Lullabye(f): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2015
And tomorrow he pours acid on u, everybody will be like "the guy is wicked, he should be killed". not knowing that you hv used him to complete a project.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by mcsnup: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2015
stupidity everywhere you go, how can you start a relationship because you need help wit a project. what happen to asking for help politely, how can you breakup just because you made one silly mistake. the idiot came begging and the fool began fooling. matters of the heart has become an empty platitude, I pity una future whether together or separately.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2015
seggzz:

Igbo type of promiscuity is always in a coded way
Imo state girls I salute ooooo
That's How We roll...cool Proudly Mbaise!wink

LoL! Buh seriously..All the lady he Dated Were "Yorubaz"...He should try Igbo Or Calabar girls...they wouldn't dare cheat On him..
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by donshady(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Raiders:
Your man must have a very low self esteem for he to want you back after you cheated on him

So we still have mumu guys in this generation?
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by IndianaJay: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Raiders:
Your man must have a very low self esteem for he to want you back after you cheated on him

Accepting back a cheating partner does not always have much to do with low self esteem.

He may see something in her that he hasn't seen in many women, she may make him happy the way no other woman has.....

He may want her back to teach her a lesson, he may love her and accept that he can forgive her.

There are many ways to these things, especially when it concerns love and infidelity.

It is never black or white, sometimes it may be grey.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2015
If you don't tel him nw and u continue with d relationship,it may be 2late before he realize ur plan for him and if you eventually fall for him,he may remember what u av done in d past and use them against you
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by NigAmbassador: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
That's How We roll...cool Proudly Mbaise!wink

LoL! Buh seriously..All the lady he Dated Were "Yorubaz"...He should try Igbo Or Calabar girls...they wouldn't dare cheat On him..

That's how you roll in promiscuity?... Quite a shame...
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by dalene1305(f): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2015
Girls don't learn. we hear of guys pouring acid on ladies every time, how can you say you stayed with a guy cos he was assisting you on a project. God forgive you. I pray that guy doesn't kill you at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by FRANKOXY(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2015
You see........

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by apparentlylaw(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2015
u working on a project ..he's helping ya .... u af use dz brother die
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2015
NigAmbassador:

That's how you roll in promiscuity?... Quite a shame...
Empty Words! undecided

Sarcasm my brother...Sarcasm..You should learn The "Language"undecided
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2015
comoestas:
Hello,

I have been dating my boyfriend (call him Yakub) for around 10 months now. When we met, I knew we could never have a future together but I decided to go for it anyway. I am young and i was having fun.

6 Months into the relationship, a very bad incident occurred ( It's related to the reason why we cannot have a future). I couldn't take it. I tried to break up with him but he begged and asked for another chance.I had lost interest in the relationship. I stayed because i was working on a project and he was assisting. I decided that after the project was completed i would break up finally. The project is completed next week.

I met a nice guy 3 months ago and we began casually seeing each other, this weekend. Nothing serious. This weekend Yakub found the texts and was outraged. He broke up with me on the spot. I apologized and told him I understand.

Only for him to call me and beg this evening, saying that he does not mind me seeing other people, he said his life is incomplete without me. He just wants me for me.

I told him NO, but he won't stop. I feel guilty about everything but I also know it wont work out.

Nairaladers, how do I end this>

Is it dripping with gold and crusted with diamonds?
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Nani2512:
don't know if I will ever be in a relationship with a NAIJA WOMAN angry

You are the most greedy and useless set of WOMAN I have ever seen on this forum undecided

That's why karma will be punishing you people.

ANIMAL >: Lolzzz u know trust naija babes
I'm telling you!
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by royalbarbecue: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2015

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by HARDDON: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Raiders:

It is not about low self esteem... it is about a deep seated luv.
Haven't u heard? Luv covers a multitude of sin?

U lose ur self, u lose ur senses. And no matter how dey trample u, u always kare.
She's got his mumu switch, as u may, in local paliance.

Dis kind is sweet if two of them feel it mutual but dangerous if one party doesn't.

She wud break up with him n take a huge chunk of him with her for life. That is why some commit suicide.

Op has been using him for d benefits, not minding d poor soul. wicked!

He might kill her n take his own life too. He is just confused.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by repogirl(f): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Very strange story.

OP, you are using Yakub, simple!

You are using him because you know there is no future but you stayed with him because he was assisting you on the project.

You don't need advice, it is Yakub that I want to slap sense into for wasting his own time with you. He is the one that needs serious advice!

As for you comoestas, get ready for whatever you see after using and dumping the poor guy. You should have broken off to with him when you knew the relationship would be going no where but you strung him along. Whatever your eye see, just accept it like that. angry
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2015
He has no options... he is acting like a complete loser. Just maintain no contact with him.
Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by inme: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2015
These hoes
They for everybody
Pass them all around, they at every party
They ain't gon be loyal, not for anybody
Still I love these hoes

These hoes
They for everybody
Oh, that was your girl? oops, I'm sorry
Don't bring her around, this just too much money
Yeah I love these hoes

THANK YOU JUICY J

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated But He Wants Me Back by ebode(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Here is my point about your personality. You are wicked and very selfish. Why date him in the first place if you are only satisfying you self. you have messed up the relationship. The only thing for you to do is to end the relationship for your own good. This second time will make thing worse for both of you. You don't fall in love with someone because you fell pity for the person. You love unconditionally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.