Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. (2493 Views)

Mamagee3 Vs Ilegend / I Love Mamagee3 / Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by eyeon(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Firstly, anyone is free to say what the fùck he or she wants to...
Here are my reasons...
1. With the kind of things she shares with us all here; it's quite evident that she sees us as real friends.
2. She's patient as none of us here can bear the harsh words used in comments sections in most of her posts and still continues to post things as she does.
3. From most of the threads I've seen her post here; all she's ever wanted is to be happy with herself.
4. She sees us as her mirror and no matter how ugly this mirror might sometimes show her to look; she still looks at it cos it might probably be the best she's ever had.
5. She's bold unlike other girls to express whatever it is she wants to. No matter the bashings.
6. I don't find her insultive. The most insultive words I've mostly seen her use is ''YOU MAD?'' She used it this morning too. Lol.
7. I love her cos I see in her, strenght.
8. I love her cos her posts once got me upset but not anymore... We all are different in many thing in life.
9. I love her cos she's appreciative. Tell her she's beautiful and find out. Most girls here would be like ''I know that.'' or ''Lol'' and the latter is sickening.
10. I love her cos no matter how much her threads disgusts most of us, many still clicks it and comments whatever it is they do comment... #Bashing.
11. I love her cos she's sexy and a bit taller than most girls here. #winks.
12. I love her smiles.
13. I love her cos I'm not joking with these.
14. I love her cos she's Mamagee3.
15. I love her cos she's a human being.
16. I love her cos she's a creature God created.
You are special...
Make I stop here.
#MyOpinionS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by sorextee(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2015
WHOS MAMAGEE3?
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by eyeon(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2015
sorextee:
WHOS MAMAGEE3?
Nobody knows anybody, okay?
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by donTbone(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2015
How has that changed the price and scarcity of petrol? undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by KimBerlyie: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2015
Mtchewwwww nd what's a mirrow? undecided
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by eyeon(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Mtchewwwww nd what's a mirrow? undecided
Mistake corrected.
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by nicerod(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2015
She don giv u féditable 2 eat
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2015
Conji problem. Go fu*k a goat. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2015
And you love her cuz you are dumb just like her. Birds of same feather..............
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by valdes00(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2015
I giv up
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by eyeon(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2015
nicerod:
She don giv u féditable 2 eat
Hahaha... No sir.
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by eyeon(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Grinch:
Conji problem. Go fu*k a goat. cheesy tongue
Has that been your second option since these days?
Animals have rights in some countries.
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by eyeon(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
And you love her cuz you are dumb just like her. Birds of same feather..............
Re-read the first sentence in this post, incase you didn't see it.
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2015
eyeon:
Re-read the first sentence in this post, incase you didn't see it.
BATM
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by eyeon(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2015
valdes00:
I giv up
She's a human being for all I think.
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by cornoil(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Yeye MamaGee a friendly and open lady. I also love her.
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by eyeon(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
BATM
State fully.
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2015
eyeon:
State fully.
Busy At The Moment #BATM
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by eyeon(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Busy At The Moment #BATM
Good for you.
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2015
eyeon:
Has that been your second option since these days?
Animals have rights in some countries.
In Nigeria animal rights don't exist, that's why u should go fu*k a goat or a chicken or whatever grin tongue
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2015
eyeon:
Good for you.
did I hit a nerve? tongue

Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by eyeon(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
did I hit a nerve? tongue
Wrong prediction.
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by eyeon(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Grinch:
In Nigeria animal rights don't exist grin tongue
All right... And that has turned out to be a party for you. Tufiakwa!
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by Spikkylee: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2015
U was indirectly writing an open letter...U dey fear bashing...I no go touch u oooo...

Manage dis kick for Factory Setting...

Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by nicerod(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2015
eyeon:
Hahaha... No sir.
gud
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
eyeon:
Wrong prediction.
#yawns
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by eyeon(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Spikkylee:
U was indirectly writing an open letter...U dey fear bashing...I no go touch u oooo...

Manage dis kick for Factory Setting...
Nice kick tho'...
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by xpac01(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
You're loving a married woman.. Continue
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
eyeon:
All right... And that has turned out to be a party for you. Tufiakwa!
U can go party with the animals....
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by hkidola00(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
eyeon:
Firstly, anyone is free to say what the fùck he or she wants to...
Here are my reasons...
1. With the kind of things she shares with us all here; it's quite evident that she sees us as real friends.
2. She's patient as none of us here can bear the harsh words used in comments sections in most of her posts and still continues to post things as she does.
3. From most of the threads I've seen her post here; all she's ever wanted is to be happy with herself.
4. She sees us as her mirror and no matter how ugly this mirror might sometimes show her to look; she still looks at it cos it might probably be the best she's ever had.
5. She's bold unlike other girls to express whatever it is she wants to. No matter the bashings.
6. I don't find her insultive. The most insultive words I've mostly seen her use is ''YOU MAD?'' She used it this morning too. Lol.
7. I love her cos I see in her, strenght.
8. I love her cos her posts once got me upset but not anymore... We all are different in many thing in life.
9. I love her cos she's appreciative. Tell her she's beautiful and find out. Most girls here would be like ''I know that.'' or ''Lol'' and the latter is sickening.
10. I love her cos no matter how much her threads disgusts most of us, many still clicks it and comments whatever it is they do comment... #Bashing.
11. I love her cos she's sexy and a bit taller than most girls here. #winks.
12. I love her smiles.
13. I love her cos I'm not joking with these.
14. I love her cos she's Mamagee3.
15. I love her cos she's a human being.
16. I love her cos she's a creature God created.
You are special...
Make I stop here.
#MyOpinionS.

Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by eyeon(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
xpac01:
You're loving a married woman.. Continue
Hahaha... See my head o. grin
Re: Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wen ure crushing on sum1 bt can't tel her directly. Or wen ure criosly disturbing sum1 bt she no gve u face. Mamagee abeg pity dis guy condition nah. Even if nah just 1round. H*rny b!tch

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? / Stop Body-shaming Slim Girls!!! / Six Types Of Side Chicks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.