Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It (1308 Views)

He Has Not Called Me Back And Refused To Pick My Calls / She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) / She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hi all, what does it mean for mamagee to tell us yesterday that she would be getting laid this night and she didn't tell us how sexy it went?

What does it mean to ask us for advice and when the advice has worked, the outcome is hidden from us?

What does it mean to get laid and not ask any of the following questions in the usual pattern after getting laid;

"Hi all, what does it mean when the condom bursts during getting laid?"

"Hi all, what does it mean for your butt to be smacked during doggy?"

"Hi all, what does it mean when a guy keeps looking into ur eyeballs when getting laid?"

"Hi all, what does it mean when a guy eats up your pussy when getting laid?"

"Hi all, whhat does it mean when a random guy sees my unclothedness and start giggling?"

"Hi all, what does it mean when you squiirt 5times in one sex round?"

"Hi all, what does it mean when your pussy is sore and hot after a rigorous sexercise?"

grin sweetheart, no offense. grin

7 Likes

Re: Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It by Pheals(f): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2016

so u and that gal are born to create useless thread abi ? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
sad

4 Likes

Re: Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Closed for where grin. She has some of the best entertaining threads in romanceland
Re: Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It by magicalBae(f): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hi all, what dose it mean when your neighbours says Hi and u said Highway

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
magicalBae:
Hi all, what dose it mean when your neighbours says Hi and and u said Highway
Lol cheesy
Re: Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It by Pheals(f): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Closed for where grin. She has some of the best entertaining threads in romanceland

creating thread about her neighbour abi ? undecided

Re: Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 26, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Yeah. Those threads are funny
Re: Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It by Luckyk(f): 12:14am On Mar 26, 2016
hahahaha..
Re: Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It by Naijapsycho(m): 12:53am On Mar 26, 2016
"Do you I look like a teenage?" B**ch, WTF!!! You look like an ancestral shrine rejected idol.
Re: Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It by AceRoyal: 1:09am On Mar 26, 2016
So EPIC grin

(1) (Reply)

Epic Response I Gave Girl Demanding Free Money / A Heart Touching Story / Bitter Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.