Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari (30524 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / I Will Do Everything Possible To Keep Nigeria As One – Buhari / I Don't Want To Hear Non-sense, Nigeria Must Remain One -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Nelkoko:
Oga mentor na only animals dey stay zoo so as long as u r in dis "ZOO" u 2 na ANIMAL N BABOON....

What a waste of skin!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Dis one iz pained like d pregnant goat in labor next compound! grin

An expected retort from an ¡mbec¡l¡c m●r●n.
Keep on showing you crassness online.

D◆nce!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2015
C as u dey kwurel like woman u no dey shame ooo
tswitch:

What a waste of skin!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2015
U sure say no b heartbreak dey make u dust trash like dis?
tswitch:

What a waste of space!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by COCKCROW: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
The problem with this zoo called Nigeria is that her problems are not solved by telling ourselves the truth. People concentrate on unity, being one and than solving the problems dividing us. The unanswered question is, is there equity and fairness in the zoo called Nigeria, in the sitting of federal establishments, in the allocations of yearly budgets, in admission into schools (in cut off marks !!). All military establishments mainly in the north? How many dams road networks are built in the north?. Even Water Resources Institute is in the arid north. Petroluem Refinery is built in the north, can groundnut be built in the eastern part of Nigeria? Nigeria is just a master and servant/slavery situation. And this is what is tearing the nation apart. Personally I think sitting down to discuss the way forward is far better than just insisting the indivisibility of the entity called Nigeria. The longer these protest the wider the gap and the difficult it becomes in solving the problems. However I am on the side of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
lekjons:
some people're naturally greedy e.g. all the posters before me..

after they get the succession, they'll still kill themselves over the oyel.. greed! nonsense!angry
lol I'm Igbo which u know...biafra would fight for oil as u said
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by lekjons(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol I'm Igbo which u know...biafra would fight for oil as u said
but the oil belongs to the NIGER-DELTA nah..
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nelkoko:
C as u dey kwurel like woman u no dey shame ooo

Oh Mor○nic imbec¡ile you can give up now, I can't possibly think less of you than you already are.

Ninny!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Y u dey disgrace urslf?see as u dey behave laik aboki
tswitch:

Oh Mor○nic imbec¡ile you can give up now, I can't possibly think less of you than you already are.

Ninny!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nelkoko:
U sure say no b heartbreak dey make u dust trash like dis?

Your retorts get more depraved and show how low your reasoning is as the chat goes on.

It is just a pity a spineless being like you with a head full of sh¡t may be counted as human.

Tw□t!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hahah...woman wrapper...dimw!t
tswitch:

Your retorts get more depraved and show how low your reasoning is as the chat goes on.

It is just a pity a spineless being like you with a head full of sh¡t may be counted as human.

Tw□t!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
lekjons:
but the oil belongs to the NIGER-DELTA nah..
Niger Delta at least Rivers and Delta(the ones I'm sure of) are mostly igbos and bear igbo names...they can be part of Biafra if dey wish to.Which is 97% possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nelkoko:
Y u dey disgrace urslf?see as u dey behave laik aboki

More deranged ranting from the rabid dog!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nelkoko:
Hahah...woman wrapper...dimw!t

See this n□mb skull trying to come out as smart.
Hilarious!
You sorry fella has shown online there is no end to $tupidity.
Continue if you can, I know how to put down rabid dogs like you.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Eja nla u go sch ooo...clap 4 urslf...na d new tin wey u learn 2day(rabid dog) u don dey try ooo
tswitch:

See this n□mb skull trying to come out as smart.

Hilarious!

You sorry fella has shown online there is no end to $tupidity.

Continue if you can, I know how to put down rabid dogs like you.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Nelkoko:
Eja nla u go sch ooo...clap 4 urslf...na d new tin wey u learn 2day(rabid dog) u don dey try ooo

No dipstick on earth can match your feather head,this you abe proven beyond doubt.

You can still comment if you still ain't ashamed of your pitiful existence.

Berk!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Nelkoko:

No dipstick on earth can match your feather head,this you have proven beyond doubt.

Berk!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Kai kai e dey really pain u....ejo take am easy b4 ur develope cardiovascular damage
tswitch:

No dipstick on earth can match your feather head,this you have proven beyond doubt.

Berk!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
when I look into ur eyes I see the yoruba in you
u also see the YOLOBA in these?
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nelkoko:
Kai kai e dey really pain u....ejo take am easy b4 ur develope cardiovascular damage

How pathetic!
Anyway enlightenment and empowerment is not for everyone. It is acceptable if you have decide to grope in the dark all your wretched days since you will be getting #5000 by next year to fund your almajiri lifestyle.
Git!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ur level of ignorance should b a federal crime
tswitch:

How pathetic!
Anyway enlightenment and empowerment is not for everyone. It is acceptable if you have decide to grope in the dark all your wretched days since you will be getting #5000 by next year to fund your almajiri lifestyle.
Git!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nelkoko:
Ur level of ignorance should b a federal crime

See the imbec¡lic cretin trying to feel smart.

Your comments so far has shown the entire online community how intellectually handicapped you are and I really wonder how someone with such low brain activity execute mudane tasks.

Now put a sock on it else you make more ridiculously ¡nsane comment.

Du■dee!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hahahaaah...dis 1 folo pain u?oya talk anoda 1
tswitch:

See the imbec¡lic cretin trying to feel smart.

Your comments so far has shown the entire online community how intellectually handicapped you are and I really wonder how someone with such low brain activity execute mudane tasks.

Now put a sock on it else you make more ridiculously ¡nsane comment.

Du■dee!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
dammytosh:
Yes ooo

All the miscreants rioting about Biafra have nothing to lose.

A struggle without any reputable leader apart from one small boy with dual citizenship who knows he can always fly to Britain whenever the war gets out of hand anytime.

Either jobless graduates who don't know where to vent their frustration or miscreants.

Sane Ibo guy doing his business does not give a hoot about any Biafra.

Imagine one f00l saying all ibos in the north should come back home.

I served in the north and all the houses in my area including the one i stayed had Ibo Landlords.

So they should abandon it because some mediocres just finished smoking red pepper.

lol. stay there.
My Father has 2 houses in Lagos(one is hundred million n the 2nd 20 million) n we HV gotten Chinese people to come n bargain them.
Once they blow the whistle phee pheee pheeee we will sell them off to the Chinese at once n go back to Biafra.
We have decided to sell it off to the Chinese to better the lot of Lagos so that China will bring in their technology to Lagos to improve the Western subregion.
Better read the signs of the times.
Biafra is here.
Oodua is here.( God bless them for housing us immediately after the war).
Niger Delta is here.
United Middle Belt is here
I don't know where Arewa is sha.
Maybe they will join their brothers in Niger Republic. cool(I just pity for those minority christian groups there sha). God will save them.
Maybe middle belt especially Taraba with its vast land will have mercy on them and give those Arewa Christian tribes land to start life afresh in Taraba so that they will not be destroyed by Fulani and Arewa Muslim north.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by dammytosh: 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dnacode:

lol. stay there.
My Father has 2 houses in Lagos(one is hundred million n the 2nd 20 million) n we HV gotten Chinese people to come n bargain them.
Once they blow the whistle phee pheee pheeee we will sell them off to the Chinese at once n go back to Biafra.
We have decided to sell it off to the Chinese to better the lot of Lagos so that China will bring in their technology to Lagos to improve the Western subregion.
Better read the signs of the times.
Biafra is here.
Oodua is here.( God bless them for housing us immediately after the war).
Niger Delta is here.
United Middle Belt is here
I don't know where Arewa is sha.
Maybe they will join their brothers in Niger Republic. cool(I just pity for those minority christian groups there sha). God will save them.
Maybe middle belt especially Taraba with its vast land will have mercy on them and give those Arewa Christian tribes land to start life afresh in Taraba so that they will not be destroyed by Fulani and Arewa Muslim north.

When u are done lieing to urself, wake up.

Chinese will buy house from ur father to do what ?
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
dammytosh:

When u are done lieing to urself, wake up.

Chinese will buy house from ur father to do what ?

We have Chinese companies in Lagos dear.
don't brow-beat yaself.
And its d best for the Yoruba's.
It will improve their revenue in the long run.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 20, 2015
abdulmuqsit15:
whether dey like it or not, we must remain one.whether dey like it or not, we must remain one.

Yes we must remain one so that ur people(Hausa-Fulani) will always find blood to be sucking murdering everything in their path.
The blood of Middle Beltans.

Gone are the days when you deceive middle beltans again and other Nigerians with your "whether they like it or not....." rant.

MiddleBelt n other Nigerians have seen thru ur lies, ur deceit, your evil and wickedness.
You murdered innocent children....oh oh oh....
I weep cry

Your people refuse Western education that can save you from barbarism n because of that you murder babies, men, rape Middle Beltans children, kill them on farmlands?

For your information, Fulani militia has been enlisted as the world's 4th terrorist organization.

What an evil people....God will deal with you for all you have done to MiddleBeltans n Nigeria in general.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nelkoko:
Hahahaaah...dis 1 folo pain u?oya talk anoda 1

What an @SS wipe you have proven yorself to be.

Continue to wallow in the bleak existence you call a life!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by abdulmuqsit15(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dnacode:

Yes we must remain one so that ur people(Hausa-Fulani) will always find blood to be sucking murdering everything in their path.

Gone are the days when you deceive middle beltans again and other Nigerians with your "whether they like it or not....." rant.

MiddleBelt n other Nigerians have seen thru ur lies, ur deceit, your evil and wickedness.
I weep cry

Your people refuse Western education that can save you from barbarism n because of that you murder babies, men, rape Middle Beltans children, kill them on farmlands?

For your information, Fulani militia has been enlisted as the world's 4th terrorist organization.

What an evil people....God will deal with you for all you have done to MiddleBeltans n Nigeria in general.
wht x dis slave trying 2 say? deceived who? u illiterate biafran!!! i repeat ONE NIGERIAN WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT. BIAFRA IS A WASH, HAHAHA!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by abdulmuqsit15(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2016

I weep cry

continue wailing u wailer till u die. one nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill / Rochas Okorocha, Wife, To Forfeit Assets To Nigerian Government – EFCC / South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.