Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari (30519 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / I Will Do Everything Possible To Keep Nigeria As One – Buhari / I Don't Want To Hear Non-sense, Nigeria Must Remain One -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
marv1:
Its becos u igbos dont want to affiliate with yorubas or the hausas. Politics is a game of numbers, if AC did not form alliance with other party to form a stronger party APC, they wouldnt have won 2015 elections. If this simple lesson can not be learned and explored by igbos or the drowning pdp, then they should be ready to stay in opposition for decades. Not a curse but simple truth. No amount of media rantings can perform the margic.
What are you talking about? Who are the Igbo people you talk about? You must be hallucinating to think I am Igbo for trying to make you see the truth of the matter.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
u r a fool|ur southeast region r d nitwit here whose nitwit behaviour has cost dem alot beyond repair politically|come get presidency if na moi moi

Get off my mentions you rabid dog!
Where in my post did you see south talkless of east?
Go back to your cattle humping, you gworo chewing cadaver.

Okponu ayeraye!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
yang:
The chief baboon and terrorist has woken up from his doldrums

Biafra has already left the zoo
yes i agree wit u dt is just waken from his doldrum bt dnt wori is going to give an ans dt commesurate wit biafra zionist agitation|
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by marv1: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
cutie88:
I continue to wonder why the westerners and northerners hate the eastern part of the country so much and still don't want them to go. U can't force the igbos to be part of u while u hate them. But i know that it is Because of the oyel. Then y not use because of d oil and treat them right so they won't complain? Mr president " E na kwaa eme na e'check kwa yaa ooooo"

#teambiafra#
Nobody hate the easterns but because they hated themselves.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:

Keep deceiving yourself king bubu of northern nigeria undecided

If other ethnic groups want to be in Nigeria, igbos have shown they don't wanna be part of this forceful marriage anymore....

So let them go sad angry
igbo r going no where broda
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by cutie88: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
u r a fool|ur southeast region r d nitwit here whose nitwit behaviour has cost dem alot beyond repair politically|come get presidency if na moi moi

oga Ahmed, y u dey vex like this? Shebi na people wey u hate say they want to stay on their own e still they vex u? Nawa ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by davo3286: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Complete self-deceit
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by jomoh: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
benedictnsi:
may be The old man just listened to Lucky Dube —— TOGETHER AS ONE gringrin that's why he is sounding as if he has something good to offer to the BIAFRANS grin

To all those people who jumps from Thread
to thread, shouting "END-TIME", "END OF
THE WORLD"...... better respect your MISERABLE SELVES. If you are tired of LIVING in this earth, look for the nearest BUCKET AND Kick. After all, you will definitely meet your age mates in hell.

Most of you don't have a single legacy and
are not even more religious than we........ we
know the world will come to an end one day
buh I mean, no one made you a REMINDER

Bwuhahahahaha

LWTMB

Guy u no get joy at all. U dey vex seriously.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by castiello(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
To be honest the igobs shouting biafra are the illiterate ones let me ask you one simple question how many tiers of government do we have I know the intelligent ones will say 3 now let's analyze, 2 are in control of the state that's state gov and local gov, each state gets an allocation to manage there states, now the question goes dose igobs what is your state government using your funds to do? Go to the east they have bad road the city un kept very dirty same igob will go and traffic drugs to tarnish the image of nigeria, in china Vietnam germany italy spain indonesia etc, same igbo will import fake low quality product from china thinking you are making the economy better lolzz I smile cos you are damaging the economy the more, wait if you get biafra is that how you will run your country? When u can't even manage a state, your leaders sit in the government house and share your allocation you can't hold them. Accountable all you to is come on social media and. Start ranting nonsense, I know an educated igbo business man will never shout for biafra one the lazy poor illiterates will, learn from your forefathers mistake of the civil war abi una think say war na football game? You better think and start holding your state government accountable for there deeds than disturbing the peace of nigeria a word is enough for the wise nigeria shall stand tall amen
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
English teacha calling 4 war.....ma frnd go rest....see small pikin wey dey clame say him go sch
tswitch:

Any sane mind would read our comments and discern who is the misinformed deluded teenager here.
Your tenses are bad enough.

Now take your lowlife off my mentions permanently.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by famzynet: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
This paedophile called president obviously reasons from his anus. Who told you Nigerians want to remain one? Oh!because you send Nigerian soldiers to massacre Biafrans protesting peacefully,you think Biafrans will stop to shout? You are WRONG. Biafrans will continue to shout. The northerners and westerners maginalising south south and south east has become to much. Biafra must be declared whether you like it or not. It is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Karlovich: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
chiedu7:

when u are done with your research I recommend this passage for u

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Adminisher: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
angry

Buhari has bribed the press for a media silence on Biafra, especially the western press, inspite of the nosediving Nigerian economy.
We know already, and since he has decided to continue living in denial, we have started plans for PROTEST 2.0.
I PITY Nigeria, this time, we will spell it out for everyone, they won't be able to ignore.

So you agree now the protests are not working?
You guys are very very pathetic. I am in shock at the tremendous stupidity and lack of understanding you guys are displaying in this journey to an unreachable eldorado. To say it must be because Buhari bribed the western press is also the height of parochialism. First of all Buhari does not give bribe. It is only the tribe that is well known for corruption that would even have that as the only explanation for the news blackout.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
cjrane:

Yes o,
Remain one with some as slaves and others as masters.
those u refer to as slaves made themselves to be slave over the years for not majorly participating in politics to be major/key/juicy position at the Federal level instead they prefer business/baby factory/drug pushing/human trafficking/importation of fake tinz/rituals/ etc by so doing they left politics and govt to those who re interested...so ask ursef whose fault....?
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nelkoko:
English teacha calling 4 war.....ma frnd go rest....see small pikin wey dey clame say him go sch

Stark illiterate.
Get off my mentions half-wit!
It is sad to even be in a semblance of conversation with you even though it's online.

By the way go back to school or learn a trade else you become the rot of this generation you belong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Adminisher: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
famzynet:
This paedophile called president obviously reasons from his anus. Who told you Nigerians want to remain one? Oh!because you send Nigerian soldiers to massacre Biafrans protesting peacefully,you think Biafrans will stop to shout? You are WRONG. Biafrans will continue to shout. The northerners and westerners maginalising south south and south east has become to much. Biafra must be declared whether you like it or not. It is just a matter of time.

We agree it is a matter of time. I am thinking of the year 2600 AD for Biafra.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by famzynet: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
castiello:
To be honest the igobs shouting biafra are the illiterate ones let me ask you one simple question how many tiers of government do we have I know the intelligent ones will say 3 now let's analyze, 2 are in control of the state that's state gov and local gov, each state gets an allocation to manage there states, now the question goes dose igobs what is your state government using your funds to do? Go to the east they have bad road the city un kept very dirty same igob will go and traffic drugs to tarnish the image of nigeria, in china Vietnam germany italy spain indonesia etc, same igbo will import fake low quality product from china thinking you are making the economy better lolzz I smile cos you are damaging the economy the more, wait if you get biafra is that how you will run your country? When u can't even manage a state, your leaders sit in the government house and share your allocation you can't hold them. Accountable all you to is come on social media and. Start ranting nonsense, I know an educated igbo business man will never shout for biafra one the lazy poor illiterates will, learn from your forefathers mistake of the civil war abi una think say war na football game? You better think and start holding your state government accountable for there deeds than disturbing the peace of nigeria a word is enough for the wise nigeria shall stand tall amen

You are a Buffalo . A big bull. No,bull is better, you are a baboon!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by owobokiri(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
imas:
this man sef, does Hausa and Yoruba represent the whole of Nigeria?
You can imagine the likeness...
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
I pity dose miscreants calling for d balkanization of my belove country nigeria witout substitute|
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Eya so e dey pain u laik dis?....on a scale of 50 u no reach 5 were i stand dull head.but as u say make i go sch i go consider d advise Northern slave
tswitch:

Stark illiterate.
Get off my mentions half-wit!
It is sad to even be in a semblance of conversation with you even though it's online.

By the way go back to school or learn a trade else you become the rot of this generation you belong.

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by sweatlana: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
tswitch:
I am Nigerian and don't want to remain a Nigerian!

Can someone kindly tell the dingbat dullapo of a president to wake up and smell the coffee!

We are tired of being in the same territory with nitwits.

100% Niger Deltan

Same here Bro! God bless u!!!

The state of the Niger Delta will soon be realised.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Excellentmind: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mr Buhari should as a matter fact learn to speak for himself so as not to get lambasted all the time by Nigerians. There was never a time, a referendum was conducted to ascertain the wishes of the people that called themselves Nigerians on whether to remain an indivisible nation or Break-up. Yet, a president who doesn't know the need for a gentle man agreement in peace and development of a society, sits in Abuja and erroneously assumes to know the wishes of Nigerians. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by ak47mann(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
is just a matter of time nigeria will brake into 3 or 4. Buhari is just saying these so that it will not be the last president in one nigeria but just a matter of time Biafra will emerge.When i warned nigerians that boko haram will make the ragtag soldiers looks like boys scout they didnt listen now they are paying foreign armies to come and fight for them making noise in the media that they will crush boko haram and still boko haram is on the ground waiting for them the fight is on cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by klodike(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
End time things
benedictnsi:
may be The old man just listened to Lucky Dube —— TOGETHER AS ONE gringrin that's why he is sounding as if he has something good to offer to the BIAFRANS grin

THE WORLD"...... better respect your MISERABLE SELVES. If you are tired of LIVING in this earth, look for the nearest BUCKET AND Kick. After all, you will definitely meet your age mates in hell.

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by step272: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
The fact was Yoruba and Hausa know that without Biafra that Nigeria is zero its not how far but how well
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by j1mmy: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
I'm sure they are...so oil can flow freely and your ilk the fulani herdsmen can maim and kill at will.

Imagine the North without the south, who will they kill?
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by front247: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Who said so, we ar tired of u abokis
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nelkoko:
Eya so e dey pain u laik dis?....on a scale of 50 u no reach 5 were i stand dull head.but as u say make i go sch i go consider d advise Northern slave

This wild hog is still trying to proof it's relevance.
Hilarious!
Only someone with a subzero intellect like you would compare the rays of a paraffin lantern to sun rays.

Ret●rded cretin!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aboki slave e still dey pain u?English prof who ur good english don help?
tswitch:

This wild hog is still trying to proof it's relevance.
Hilarious!
Only someone with a subzero intellect like you would compare the rays of a paraffin lantern to sun rays.

Ret●rded cretin!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nelkoko:
Aboki slave e still dey pain u?English prof who ur good english don help?

So you were absolutely ignorant of the fact that your betters also comment on NL.
Well now you know better.

Better take my earlier advice and do something useful for yourself else you become the waste of skin you portray yourself to be.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by gidzbobby: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
benedictnsi:

grin
benedictnsi:

lasis69 and ko..... they make me sick
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by ikechu1278: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma / NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections / Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.