Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF (57228 Views)

Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by kjhova(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
madenigga:

if u guys are dreaming that we igbos in the southsouth are not going with them if the chips are down.
u better start having a rethink.
A referendum would be held in every ex Biafran territory.
U guys wont out of hatred choose were a people want to be because u want to purnish them.

Hey, slow down bruv. I am not from the East so obviously we will have divergent viewpoints on this Biafran matter. However, I don't see any reason why you should subject me for an attack as "you guys".

To be candid, I am indifferent to this Biafra topic as it really doesn't matter to me if Biafra is or is not. What concerns me and every sane citizen of this country is to avoid another blood letting in Nigeria. For every time Biafran agitators make Biafra synonymous with war, the possibility of an independent Biafra is further diminished in reality.

I can only hope that in both pro & anti Biafra camps, common sense continue to prevail over crass belligerence.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by kjhova(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Msauza:

Biafra must be realised, like it or not.

No problem with that. The better if it can be achieved without having to fight a war with a united Nigeria.

It is easy to start a war, as we found out in 1967, the end of it is no man's prediction.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
applord:

Jihardist! ... Boko haramist!

Are you daft or you lack basic understanding like your dullard president?

Imo state and Abia state are oil producing states. Anambra will join the league soonest. So where is the Niger delta included

When did the Igbo's tell you that they want to be ZOO PRESIDENT, there want biafra. You can return to sambisa forest now. ewu Awusa!
mumu come and get ur illusory biafra
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by kingzizzy: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
You
kjhova:

Hey, slow down bruv. I am not from the East so obviously we will have divergent viewpoints on this Biafran matter. However, I don't see any reason why you should subject me for an attack as "you guys".

To be candid, I am indifferent to this Biafra topic as it really doesn't matter to me if Biafra is or is not. What concerns me and every sane citizen of this country is to avoid another blood letting in Nigeria. For every time Biafran agitators make Biafra synonymous with war, the possibility of an independent Biafra is further diminished in reality.

I can only hope that in both pro & anti Biafra camps, common sense continue to prevail over crass belligerence.

Biafra is not and has never been synonymous with war. Actually, Biafra had always been a peaceful and democratic agitation. It has been always Nigeria that brings war and violence into the Biafran agitation. The main thing Biafran agitators want is a referendum so that everyone can decide their destiny. We all entered Nigeria as ethnic nationalities. We did not enter Nigeria as states or SE or SS. The ethnic groups of Southern Nigeria should be given a referendum so that the case of Nigeria and Biafra can be decided once and for all in a peaceful setting.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by cliper230(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
i saw these coming. Bt buhari didt do anything. War is nt good thing bt to protect the land of rising sun i will do that with all my strenght and with my TAVOR/ MICRO-TAVOR ASSAULT RIFLE

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by mindtricks: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
All these adults raining curses on and hating others' tribes, are you not all ashamed of yourselves?

What makes you feel sensible when you all lack the ability to make your points without being abusive.

Same thing that makes us abuse traffic lights and do many other stupid things in our daily lives.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by shidoedoe: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
MY BROTHER EVEN WHEN BIAFRA IS ACTUALISED THE SOUTH EAST WOULD NOT STAY TOGETHER. WHICH SOUTH EASTERN STATE HAS OIL? GOOD QUESTION, WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL THE INVESTMENTS THE IGBO'S HAVE ALL AROUND THE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST. TO ME ONLY JOBLESS AND FRUSTRATED YOUTH AND PEOPLE LIKE KANU WHO WOULD HAVE VERY LITTLE CASUALTY THINK BIAFRA IS ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA.. I AWAIT YOUR REPLIES( BOTH INTELLIGENT AND DUMBASS)
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Dbboy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
sham8co:
look at these idiots doe d east have oil? we all know oil is from south south. Stop making noise there is oil every WHR in Nigeria. 5 Northern states have it in commercial quantity. U guyz will die with hunger.

Then do us a favour, why can't your people support our departure

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by anonym0us: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
demielvis:
Lol abookis.
If Biafrans unallied and with matchetes and ogbunigwe and locally made guns could engage nigeria (that was allied with 2world powers supplying them with ammunitions) in a war for 3 whole years 45 years ago.
Then what will happen when they come allied and with technology?
I pirry hausa/fulanis and yolobas.
u no get sense
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Alezy(m): 12:03am On Nov 18, 2015
simplycarro:
The Hebbbooess are trying hard to hide the obvious fact that their miscreants and IPOB touts attacked Northerners in Gambia street, Mile 2 and Diobu in PHC.
The question is why did they attack the Northerners in PH and not in the SE?
Once you are chased away from the North, just head to the SE, and not anywhere to the SW, you are no longer welcome.
And in ur mind other tribes can't be chased away from the South East right? ?

And I hope ur story of mile 2 and diobu is true cos I didn't hear anything of such.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Alezy(m): 12:10am On Nov 18, 2015
shidoedoe:
MY BROTHER EVEN WHEN BIAFRA IS ACTUALISED THE SOUTH EAST WOULD NOT STAY TOGETHER. WHICH SOUTH EASTERN STATE HAS OIL? GOOD QUESTION, WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL THE INVESTMENTS THE IGBO'S HAVE ALL AROUND THE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST. TO ME ONLY JOBLESS AND FRUSTRATED YOUTH AND PEOPLE LIKE KANU WHO WOULD HAVE VERY LITTLE CASUALTY THINK BIAFRA IS ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA.. I AWAIT YOUR REPLIES( BOTH INTELLIGENT AND DUMBASS)
Trust me, u can't count how many Nigeria n's have properties abroad, is that where they are from?? or are they not living their lives??

Do u kw how many countries came out of ussr? ? who told u they can't have properties anywhere? ?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Alezy(m): 12:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Well, I blame the ibo ppl very well. You go to another man's land, u invest, get wealthy and buy a property right there forgetting ur home. How many hausas will u ever see do dat? All they do is come here for business, make money and get back home with the slightest opportunity they have.
that's why u always see them together wherever they are, cos they recognise they are far away from home.

Permit me to say, After all that has happened in the north with the fighting, killing, burning and so on. Any ibo man that still have his life savings and business in the north should be left to his own faith. period

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by demielvis: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2015
anonym0us:
u no get sense
Thank you
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nature8(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2015
This is serious..
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rotimi47:
Stop all your silly lies! Igbos got training, sophisticated weapons and men from France, Portugal, cote di'vore, Gabon and several other European & African countries.

So you mean all those white guy killed flying your war planes and those killed leading your fight on the battlefields are ghosts? Or all the tanks, war planes, artilleries, assault riffles, action bolts, grenades etc used by Igbos are tape rules?

The 1967 civil war started like play like play, with some people throwing words around anyhow! People are gradually getting irritated by your funny ways of agitation as you started with hatred for we the Yorubas then the Hausas and later the Fulanis, then you dragged the Edos into it and your people have started insulting the Ijaws for over a week now!

The elderly ones say" A child who says he won't allow his mum to sleep, that child too won't sleep'.

1967 civil war was a different ball game as some tribes still pittied you even if your actions through which you killed Yoruba, hausa, fulani, edo leaders lead to the civil war but people pittied you initially because of the innocent Igbos killed in Northern reprisals.

2015 is going to be a different ball game except you people follow your agitation through politically rather than all your funny threats which ain't even 1/100% of the one that lead to the civil war.

War is not chocolate because once it starts one party most be defeated/have a higher casualty before it stops and this time around, some people will want to do so convincingly.

Another slowpoke on the loose.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
foool wic of d eastern state hs oil?

you're an idiot for insulting him and you're an illiterate for asking such a silly question
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
chrisbaba1:

cheesy oh the arrogance definitely will not be missed. Igbos invested, but do you really believe the igbos have more investment in the SW than the yorubas? Cos yorubas don't shout about what we are worth does not mean we don't have it. And when i say investments I don't mean shops loitering carelessly on the roads selling the same things i mean real investments that actually impact the sw generally.

If igbos leave, what you plan on doing in biafra will be what the yorubas will do, all hands on deck to build without the problem of cultural clashes, disrespect and prejudice...

From the Yoruba perspective the honest truth is igbos won't be missed in any major sense, instead we will heqve a sigh of relief.

We pray you get biafra peacefully, but if you drum for war then so be it.

don't come here to talk empty rubbish. "Yorubas don't shout of their worth"-blocking the streets and collecting awoof money from motorists is the investments you're talkibg about right. RUBBISH! Investment Kor investigation ni.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Poorer? cheesy

Plus be honest, all ur investment was returned to u. This time around it won't be so.

ofcourse you're poorer. you want to lie...distortionist. which investments were returned. moro.n stop lying here. haba!
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
aristodavid:

you're an idiot for insulting him and you're an illiterate for asking such a silly question
see wht dis baby factory product is saying to me
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
aristodavid:

ofcourse you're poorer. you want to lie...distortionist. which investments were returned. moro.n stop lying here. haba!

Mr david, you can pass your mesage without being rude, you didnt know? cheesy.... Anyway, i dont converse with people like you so be gone.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by XBLadez: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
cheruv:

Gwa enyi na o nweghi ihe nāfio gringrin

gringringrin
I hu na anyi ku tāta n'aka cheesy ihe niile gbaga ya gharii...Ihe foziri bu ka akwa bido! gringrin
grin grin
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
see wht dis baby factory product is saying to me

baby factory product no be human being. Many igbo baby factory products are exponentially better than you. silly degenerate. why will I not talk to a hopeless degenerate like you coming here to insult people. you're quite pathetic mister man
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Mr david, you can pass your mesage without being rude, you didnt know? cheesy.... Anyway, i dont converse with people like you so be gone.

converse with me na. Are you running?! shameless liar.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
aristodavid:

converse with me na. Are you running?! shameless liar.

cheesy. When you turn that line into a music hit, we can.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Russell145:

I think u shld go back to ur history class....Biafra never started any war. Gowon was the first to attack and the Biafrans were simply on the defensive until they stated gaining grounds and pushing forward.

#correcturself

don't mind the illiterate
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
aristodavid:

don't mind the illiterate

How about turning your literacy into a hit record cheesy? Oh sh, waiting for Biafra?
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
excel001:

Niger delta doesn't mean south south zone only, why not leave online arguments and read your books until you get matured and educated.

No mind am. illiterates everywhere on nairaland
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
olawooro:
mumu, oil dey for east?

look at you. you're not ashamed. And you have mouth to call somebody mumu. you're the mumu. ILLITERATE!
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
demielvis:

Guy you go school at all?
I no even know where to start with you...The same day they added Edo,Cross river,Bayelsa and Ondo in the ND is the same day they added Abia and Imo.
Ok because we no dey shout "our oyel, our oyel" or "we Niger Delta".
Guy you just fall hands...

Leave the mo.ron Thats the problem with south-south,igbo man can never shout 'our oyel,our oyel' hence nobody knows there's oil in the east.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
kjhova:

Sessation in nigeria is synonymous with War because that's what it is. The federal government of Nigeria made a referendum impossible according to the 1999 constitution ....

War will likely come.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
ichidodo:
Superior tactical weapon capabilities gives us an edge over what the zoo and her militia will throw at the Biafran army inaddition to what foreign technical aid and logistics we might be offered ......We've got the sea at Igweocha to land cargo ships filled with military hardware , extensive flat plains of land to conduct flights and air traffic carrying specialized personnel inaddition to hosting bomber squadrons and ground attack airframes, crude oil to justify payments and fund this military campaign.....To get peace and justice we need war....With our strength and capabilities we cannot see how the Biafran Army cannot prevail over a corrupt, illdisciplined and disgruntled zoo army , this will be epic like the battle of Thermopylae..

You be army general o
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
kjhova:

No problem with that. The better if it can be achieved without having to fight a war with a united Nigeria.

It is easy to start a war, as we found out in 1967, the end of it is no man's prediction.

This is 2015.

Getting weapons in d black market won't be a problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Akpabio On Buhari's Visit (pic) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.