Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF (57227 Views)

Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by demielvis: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
chesterlee:

Can you list the states under Niger Delta?
Lol he might forget Abia and Imo states

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by princemillla(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
chesterlee:

Can you list the states under Niger Delta?

The Niger Delta, and the "South South Zone", which includes Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.

Those are the south south state. Which in no sense belongs to the east. Not here to trade comments about states and region. My question is... What are the igbo's wealth.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by chesterlee(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
demielvis:

Lol...Why are you giving the dullard an expo? grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by chesterlee(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

The Niger Delta, and the "South South Zone", which includes Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.

Those are the south south state. Which in no sense belongs to the east. Not here to trade comments about states and region. My question is... What are the igbo's wealth.
. Its obvious you are as dumb as your president.

Simply list the States under Niger Delta.

25 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by superstar1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pogrom and suyanisation of descendants of cain looming.

Suyanisation from the North

Lagoonization from the SW

Rejection from South South.

All roads lead to Biafra.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ruggedboy01: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
wordcat:

This is to an extent a faceless forum so he might be more Igbo than you so you shut ur fvcking mouth up!
unfortunately for u.... The person that quoted and I replied out of annoyance have clarified himself
As for u..... have nothing to say to u

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by demielvis: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
chesterlee:

Lol...Why are you giving the dullard an expo? grin grin
LWTMB he still forgot it bro.
Ignore the baga he's begging the question grin

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Onyejiuwaokoh: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
We are waiting for them, they have been killing igbos in the north since 1966 and nobody said anything. I know that the division of this failed state is inevitable.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ruggedboy01: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
chesterlee:

You don't have a valid point bro

If I may ask, which other violence free way do you suggest for the Nation of Biafra to be actualized?
I have no valid point because u have no investment and properties aside igboland

U are entitled to ur own opinion

If this Biafra continue with the way kanu wants it, what happened to our fathers might happen again

U guys have created awareness, the world have taken record and still wanna spoil it with violence
All the best!!!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by chesterlee(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I have no valid point because u have no investment and properties aside igboland

If this Biafra continue with the way kanu wants it, what happened to our fathers might happen again

U guys have created awareness, the world have taken record and still wanna spoil it with violence
All the best!!!

Only a fool would see fire and still jump into it. Why would I set up my business or invest outside my region when my people were cheated after the war.

Imagine giving someone with a bank act just 20naira after the war, Yet some people are still foolishly neglecting history.

BTW Did you even read the news?

According to the news which people are advocating for violence?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wordcat(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
unfortunately for u.... The person that quoted and I replied out of annoyance have clarified himself
As for u..... have nothing to say to u

For sure, you've nothing to say.
If you don't subscribe to Kanu's method, then suggest a better way. I don't care if you're more Igbo than Kanu himself!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by UmuEri(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Great news! Oh chukwu Abiama, may this be true! The land of the Rising sun shall i server or perish!

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Trut(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:

All the best!!!

Can you show us proof of violence in the peaceful protest last week?

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by princemillla(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
chesterlee:
. Its obvious you are as dumb as your president.

Simply list the States under Niger Delta.

If truly buhari is dumb and yet your generation voted for him, then u are a shame and disgrace to human race. You just come online to unleash ur stupidity.

I asked a question politely and u surface from no where wit insult, is that ow your parent raised you?

You lack manners.

17 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ruggedboy01: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
wordcat:

For sure, you've nothing to say.
If the don't subscribe to Kanu's method, then suggest a better way. I don't care if you're more Igbo than Kanu himself!
bros I was the 1st to comment on this thread..... was this my post in anyway against my igbo brothers and sisters,
Why are u guys attacking me self angry sad

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by chesterlee(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

If truly buhari is dumb and yet your generation voted for him, then u are a shame and disgrace to human race. You just come online to unleash ur stupidity.

I asked a question politely and u surface from no where wit insult, is that ow your parent raised you?

You lack manners.

Quit displaying your foolery and List the states under Niger Delta!

22 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by bolabolakemi(f): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
wordcat:

Good question.

Anyone who hate Kanu's way should suggest a better way.

cool

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ruggedboy01: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
chesterlee:

Only a fool would see fire and still jump into it. Why would I set up my business or invest outside my region when my people were cheated after the war.

Imagine giving someone with a bank act just 20naira after the war, Yet some people are still foolishly neglecting history.

BTWN Did you even read the news?

According to the news which people are advocating for violence?
yes, I was 1st to comment on this thread..... I wonder what my offence is pitying my brothers and sisters having investments and properties outside igboland

U guys should go on, abuse me for all I care

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by chesterlee(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
yes, I was 1st to comment on this thread..... I wonder what my offence is pitying my brothers and sisters having investments and properties outside igboland

U guys should go on, abuse me for all I care

Oga, stop crying more than the bereaved

You were also the first that claimed that the protest was a 'violence' filled one!

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ruggedboy01: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
chesterlee:

Oga, stop crying more than the bereaved

You were also the first that claimed that the protest was a 'violence' filled one!
keep twisting, this was my response shocked shocked shocked

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Tkester: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
yang:
Baboons everywhere

My bro, I've been following your posts on this biafran issue, honestly, just like you I'm agitated. I'm one biafran who pray and wish Biafra will come, because I know the implication it will have not just on Biafrans alone but on the whole sub Saharan continent. But I must tell you I'm utterly disappointed with IPOB. Our director was kidnapped by the zoo police and all we could do is to stage protests. Bro, this is a huge joke!

Let me be clear, Nnamdi Kanu comes to me as a very intelligent fellow, and I think it will be pure foolish for him not to know that he is guilty of sedition and in a lawless country like Nigeria proving his case as seditious is a very easy thing to do. First, I expect he should know that, but I'm disappointed he seems not to know it.

Second, there can be no freedom fighting without an arms struggle. If all IPOB can do is to stage peaceful protest, bro I'm afraid we may not even have biafran in the next 200years. If we want the world to listen to us and act, I tell you we must engage in arms struggle, benign as that may sound, but that is just the plain truth. And I think this is the best time to begin the struggle.

Third, if Biafrans should just develop a contingent army of 12000 soldiers and they start hitting oil installations and govt assets in Nigeria, believe me we will have Biafra faster than you can say yes sir. I've followed many IPOB talks, in fact it's beginning to look childish, Internet rants won't do anything, absolutely nothing. We need to start acting. The population or mass of people I saw in onithsa and port harcourt protest look quite encouraging though, we can seize upon that opportunity and engage these people into arms struggle and just sit back and watch how the negotiations for Biafra will be moved into a higher gear.

Let me tell you one final thing, many nations of the world want Nigeria divided, even Ghana wants to see a divided Nigeria, we can capitalize on this opportunity and have the needed fulcrum which will spring board the realization of Biafra. The fact that Britain wants a united Nigeria is pure useless in this case because we are fighting for a just and good mandate.

Biafra must be restored!

15 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice development. Nigeria is not a country so, all the Northerners in Biafra land should with immediate effect relocate.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by JonSnow(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

you are a confused _imbecile

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
demielvis:

The fool should not also forget that Ondo state is also part of Niger Delta

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abokiii too dey flex muscle, common bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Henry22(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
please i want to ask a quetion, if fortunatly Biafra breakes out of nigeria what will happen to the yorubas and the middle belt states like plataeu, kaduna and nasarawa cos i am serving in plataeu state and to tell you the truth, they are really suffering in the hands of the fulanis you hear of killings almost everyday.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Stolen: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Finally they are talking. They should put their money where their mouth is and act fast too. Join us!

It takes two in agreement, then US/UK(UN) can come and redraw our borders.
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by CyberWolf: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Those northern ediots should get lost angry ..Let them bring it on so we can end this dead zoo once and for all.. sad . This is 2015 and not 1966 angry

13 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by CyberWolf: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Henry22:
please i want to ask a quetion, if fortunatly Biafra breakes out of nigeria what will happen to the yorubas and the middle belt states like plataeu, kaduna and nasarawa cos i am serving in plataeu state and to tell you the truth, they are really suffering in the hands of the fulanis you hear of killings almost everyday.
Guy forget Yorubas let's face this northern animals..I'm sure Yorubas knows how to handle their business angry

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by PedroJP(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Good good good. What are Swest waiting for ? If this war, we will then know our fate.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by PedroJP(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

You lack manners.

It's obvious his generation didn't vote in the ba-certificate man as he is Igbo and nothing concer Igbo concer d ba-certifivate man, rather ur generation did and are disgrace to human race.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by estherdim: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
pray for Paris grin

Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / Akpabio On Buhari's Visit (pic) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.