Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF (57234 Views)

Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Kirigidi(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
The balkanization of Nigeria is imminent .

After you have send the easterners back east and recall your pple in the East, hope you don't expect the eastern oil to continue flowing down North. If the easterner in the North lose their businesses, the North will in return lose the oil flow. Na so
Which oil do u Igbos hav? Hope it's not our (Niger-Delta) oil u boastin about as if it belongs to u, because we non-Igbo Niger-Deltans ar not part of ur Biafra protests or dream. Greedy pipo! Terrible liars! Igbiji! Ivwururu! Igbu ri wayo na! Igwefiana!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by speedyGonzales: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
well, this is getting interesting!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by osazeeblue01: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
We need peace.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by maduxs: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I saw this coming..... but my igbo brothers no de hear word. After their bitter experience with biafran civil war, was not expecting any reasonable igbo man to carry their business out of igboland!!! If biafra come get head now, what will happen to their investments and properties Another wasted wealth to the lazy abok!s and ndi ofe nmanus sad angry
don't be silly

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by maduxs: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Let the music begin that's what we want
. To your tents Oh Israel!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by damiloladuke: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by jonahjegs(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
just don't get me upset angry sad
U just carry Igbo matter for head, are u more Igbo than me Read my comment again!!! Am pro Biafra, but what happens to the investments and properties of my brothers when Biafra get head Oh! U want them to return to SE empty handed and start all over again U think is easy

Please shut the fucck up angry
My point exactly! Had it been it will be a peaceful division, I'm fine with it but lifes and property will be lost. Makes no sense!!!
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Jaymaestro(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bad day to be Inter-tribal .Lol

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by imashyguy: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
do i have to remind you that the first in command is a northerner and the whole security agencies are headed by northerners ?
wisdomguy4u:

After you have send the easterners back east and recall your pple in the East, hope you don't expect the eastern oil to continue flowing down North. If the easterner in the North lose their businesses, the North will in return lose the oil flow. Na so

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by 49cents(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I saw this coming..... but my igbo brothers no de hear word. After their bitter experience with biafran civil war, was not expecting any reasonable igbo man to carry their business out of igboland!!! If biafra come get head now, what will happen to their investments and properties Another wasted wealth to the lazy abok!s and ndi ofe nmanus sad angry

Everyone, including igbophobes agree that igbos have investment across Nigeria.....

Well Biafra agitation maybe crude and misplaced and poor or even ill conceived but underneath this agitation lies a cry for fairness and freedom

Truth be told the entire south is now at the mercy of the North

the south must play second fiddle to them; must look for their nod to get to power, must lick their boots to remain in power....despite most of the resources are down south but human and mineral

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by mike404(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Tkester:

My bro, I've been following your posts on this biafran issue, honestly, just like you I'm agitated. I'm one biafran who pray and wish Biafra will come, because I know the implication it will have not just on Biafrans alone but on the whole sub Saharan continent. But I must tell you I'm utterly disappointed with IPOB. Our director was kidnapped by the zoo police and all we could do is to stage protests. Bro, this is a huge joke!

Let me be clear, Nnamdi Kanu comes to me as a very intelligent fellow, and I think it will be pure foolish for him not to know that he is guilty of sedition and in a lawless country like Nigeria proving his case as seditious is a very easy thing to do. First, I expect he should know that, but I'm disappointed he seems not to know it.

Second, there can be no freedom fighting without an arms struggle. If all IPOB can do is to stage peaceful protest, bro I'm afraid we may not even have biafran in the next 200years. If we want the world to listen to us and act, I tell you we must engage in arms struggle, benign as that may sound, but that is just the plain truth. And I think this is the best time to begin the struggle.

Third, if Biafrans should just develop a contingent army of 12000 soldiers and they start hitting oil installations and govt assets in Nigeria, believe me we will have Biafra faster than you can say yes sir. I've followed many IPOB talks, in fact it's beginning to look childish, Internet rants won't do anything, absolutely nothing. We need to start acting. The population or mass of people I saw in onithsa and port harcourt protest look quite encouraging though, we can seize upon that opportunity and engage these people into arms struggle and just sit back and watch how the negotiations for Biafra will be moved into a higher gear.

Let me tell you one final thing, many nations of the world want Nigeria divided, even Ghana wants to see a divided Nigeria, we can capitalize on this opportunity and have the needed fulcrum which will spring board the realization of Biafra. The fact that Britain wants a united Nigeria is pure useless in this case because we are fighting for a just and good mandate.

Biafra must be restored!
[center]
Tkester:

My bro, I've been following your posts on this biafran issue, honestly, just like you I'm agitated. I'm one biafran who pray and wish Biafra will come, because I know the implication it will have not just on Biafrans alone but on the whole sub Saharan continent. But I must tell you I'm utterly disappointed with IPOB. Our director was kidnapped by the zoo police and all we could do is to stage protests. Bro, this is a huge joke!

Let me be clear, Nnamdi Kanu comes to me as a very intelligent fellow, and I think it will be pure foolish for him not to know that he is guilty of sedition and in a lawless country like Nigeria proving his case as seditious is a very easy thing to do. First, I expect he should know that, but I'm disappointed he seems not to know it.

Second, there can be no freedom fighting without an arms struggle. If all IPOB can do is to stage peaceful protest, bro I'm afraid we may not even have biafran in the next 200years. If we want the world to listen to us and act, I tell you we must engage in arms struggle, benign as that may sound, but that is just the plain truth. And I think this is the best time to begin the struggle.

Third, if Biafrans should just develop a contingent army of 12000 soldiers and they start hitting oil installations and govt assets in Nigeria, believe me we will have Biafra faster than you can say yes sir. I've followed many IPOB talks, in fact it's beginning to look childish, Internet rants won't do anything, absolutely nothing. We need to start acting. The population or mass of people I saw in onithsa and port harcourt protest look quite encouraging though, we can seize upon that opportunity and engage these people into arms struggle and just sit back and watch how the negotiations for Biafra will be moved into a higher gear.

Let me tell you one final thing, many nations of the world want Nigeria divided, even Ghana wants to see a divided Nigeria, we can capitalize on this opportunity and have the needed fulcrum which will spring board the realization of Biafra. The fact that Britain wants a united Nigeria is pure useless in this case because we are fighting for a just and good mandate.

Biafra must be restored!
[/center]
Tkester:

Biafra must be restored!
TRASH

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Ndeewonu: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Almost all Muslims.
It may not b true, but this makes it whole exercise look like a Muslim war against the Igbo, largely Christians! They should have at least added some reason Christians in the signatories.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by jonahjegs(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kirigidi:
Which oil do u Igbos hav? Hope it's not our (Niger-Delta) oil u boastin about as if it belongs to u, because we non-Igbo Niger-Deltans ar not part of ur Biafra protests or dream. Greedy pipo! Terrible liars! Igbiji! Ivwururu! Igbu ri wayo na! Igwefiana!
LOL! This is exactly what the igbos don't know, the oil isn't for BIAFRA. If u don't know d biafra states, Google it!

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by manny4life(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
jonahjegs:

My point exactly! Had it been it will be a peaceful division, I'm fine with it but lifes and property will be lost. Makes no sense!!!

That's the unfortunate truth; however, Nigerian leaders don't want anything peaceful. I don't believe in violence, but that may be the last resort.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ogunniyi2: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

No offence - what are the igbo's wealth?

I hope it's not Niger delta oil.
this is a salient point because niger delta no gree oo

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
pro Biafra is when I abandon my properties and returned to Biafra empty handed

See u guys have no idea what those greedy mofos will do to Igbos when Biafra get head with the way ipob is going about it

I'm proudly Igbo, I believed in Biafra but not in kanu's ways

Nkita rachaa gi Anya there

Call yourself pro-biafra again and ezechitoke abiama ga amachi gi nti

Aturu nwuru awu. Keep disgracing your kind on NL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ishiamu(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
kettykin:
Second Nigeria civil war is about to start. Britain and Russia should please declare neutrality, while other African countries should mind their territories and keep off this battle

They must sell weapons na
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by manny4life(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
jonahjegs:

LOL! This is exactly what the igbos don't know, the oil isn't for BIAFRA. If u don't know d biafra states, Google it!

The Igbos do NOT need oil, the SE is industrious in nature. Oil is more than a cause than a blessing. Heck, with dwindling oil prices and small oil companies going into bankruptcies, larger companies, reducing their oil reserve position, it's only a matter of time before oil becomes like any other resource. If oil was gold, Nigeria wouldn't be experiencing shortfall in her budget.

13 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by cirmuell(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
iyalaya e ni ofe nmanu...who send una work?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
All these Yorubas people eeeeeh... Na stuff like this u na go rush quick quick bring to the front page. Since this forum joined hand to elect a lunatic as President of Nigeria... I just don't trust it again

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by coolcalm13(f): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
The unfortunate thing is that they didn't experience it ,they still thing its just stories. Abeg they shld calm down I can't imagine ving such an experience.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by iykofias(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

The Niger Delta, and the "South South Zone", which includes Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.

Those are the south south state. Which in no sense belongs to the east. Not here to trade comments about states and region. My question is... What are the igbo's wealth.
u'r such a slowpoke.
All this crap for jux to mention the niger delta state

can u imagine? ;The Niger Delta, and the "South South Zone"

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ALISMILE(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Foooool! Which oil dey east?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by dejisakin(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Vanity upon vanity, instead of you to be striving for the life after death you are here killing yourselves over what you will eventually leave behind and face your Lord on judgement day. Biafra or one Nigeria, na death get us all. Leave good life and pray you make heaven. Simple and short. Oshi radarada

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by hmohammed(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Tkester:

Biafra must be restored!
Ode

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:

I guess you are a yoruba's.
So stop biting what you cannot chew.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by manny4life(m): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
Foooool! Which oil dey east?

But Owerri is an oil producing state, at least according to the Revenue Mobilization Fiscal Allocation Commission (RMFAC), and Anambra is set to join the league if I'm correct.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ALISMILE(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
kettykin:
Second Nigeria civil war is about to start. Britain and Russia should please declare neutrality, while other African countries should mind their territories and keep off this battle
If u don't know, these countries u mentioned ve started producing weapons to cater for d looming war!
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by omikele: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
u people have started ooo...igbos don't start a fire u can't quench. u wanted change u've it now n still complaining. think of ur people in the north, think of the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Who cares about their selfish interest meeting?

Did we they Biafrans agitated for their useless lives neither than our freedom from they bamboos and monkeys in the zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ALISMILE(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
manny4life:

But Owerri is an oil producing state, at least according to the Revenue Mobilization Fiscal Allocation Commission (RMFAC), and Anambra is set to join the league if I'm correct.
go check and find out d quantity! Not even enough to cater for d daily need of one state in d SE!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by cheruv: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shame on any Igbo that's invests in areas North of river Benue.
Pls the Arewas should join us in our protests kos it takes two to tangle.
Verily I say to you, Nigeria would fall apart when the Igbos and Awusa protest for its dissolution.
A 40M strong Igbo nation can't be held back by the gimmicks of vermins resident in the North angry

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Calls Woman 'Thug' At Constitution Review Hearing (Video) / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers / Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.