Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF (57232 Views)

Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Nigga open ur head make I tell u something important.

YORUBA N HAUSA can never ever give u biafra without blood letting... Dont get it twisted.

This guy's honesty got me laughing but it was a sad laugh
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
pro Biafra is when I abandon my properties and returned to Biafra empty handed

See u guys have no idea what those greedy mofos will do to Igbos when Biafra get head with the way ipob is going about it

I'm proudly Igbo, I believed in Biafra but not in kanu's ways

Maybe we should believe it in your aaxs licking way..
Doing business my foot.

I am a very successful business man in Abj yet very unsuccessfull since I couldn't do much to help my people who are suffering the dehumanization this zoo has subjected them to...Yes, I don't care if I loose it all for a chance to try and be free from all this nonsense called a čountry.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Opharhe:
Ihwo r'Igbo(gbani Biafra) vue we tane ayen ce mue "our(Niger-Delta) oil" mie we nene ayen vwo Kpe Biafra rayen? Urhobo! E Biko, e vwiroro. Oniovo! I think It's high time we re-considered our place in this Union too; we have to plan on how we'll survive the challenging times ahead should the unexpected happen. Do we even have a credible leadership(God bless the soul of Mukoro Mowoe and other patriots alive or dead) as we speak? These should be our concern now and not fighting a people who have done us no harm. Who is the enemy here- the Biafran agitators or the Born-to- rule Oligarchs?

Chineke! languages dey o. See Urhobo. Very melodious

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Opharhe: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
aristodavid:

Chineke! languages dey o. See Urhobo. Very melodious
LOL. Yeah, Urhobo is quite melodious. Thanks.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by DOCTORPRESH: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
The Igbo's are not ad idem on this issue. You can't expect Emeka successfully selling spare parts in Kano to agree with jobless Uchenna roaming the streets of Nsukka. I think those actually spear-heading this protest are jobless while the rest of you sit at the comfort of your homes ranting online.... So funny... Lets stop being so confused, lets concentrate on fixing our beautiful Naija and if we can't, we carry our cross together.
PEACE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by olawooro: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
aristodavid:

look at you. you're not ashamed. And you have mouth to call somebody mumu. you're the mumu. ILLITERATE!
Tell me where you can find oil in south-east. You are claiming what does not belong to you. People of south-south have since dissociated themselves from you these confused, idiot, selfish people. Calling someone illiterate, it is apparent you don't know what illiterate means. You might have passed through school, but, unfortunately, school did not pass through you. What a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by cheruv: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
ichidodo:
Superior tactical weapon capabilities gives us an edge over what the zoo and her militia will throw at the Biafran army inaddition to what foreign technical aid and logistics we might be offered ......We've got the sea at Igweocha to land cargo ships filled with military hardware , extensive flat plains of land to conduct flights and air traffic carrying specialized personnel inaddition to hosting bomber squadrons and ground attack airframes, crude oil to justify payments and fund this military campaign.....To get peace and justice we need war....With our strength and capabilities we cannot see how the Biafran Army cannot prevail over a corrupt, illdisciplined and disgruntled zoo army , this will be epic like the battle of Thermopylae..
Brigadier ichidodo!!!
Your piece reminds me of how Nippon crushed the ill equipped and demoralized Qing army in the Sino-Japanese war of 1894 and obtained the generous treaty of Shimonoseki from Qing that ceded Kaori(Korea), Alamanju(Manchuria) and Taiwan to Nippon(Japan).

Our own Shimonoseki should the creation of buffer States btwn Biafra and Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
olawooro:
Tell me where you can find oil in south-east. You are claiming what does not belong to you. People of south-south have since dissociated themselves from you these confused, idiot, selfish people. Calling someone illiterate, it is apparent you don't know what illiterate means. You might have passed through school, but, unfortunately, school did not pass through you. What a pity!

Just go and read. And watch your bp too. dont collapse one day
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Duru1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
If the IPOB could get help from the AREWA to split Nigeria, it is a welcome idea.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Duru1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kirigidi:
Which oil do u Igbos hav? Hope it's not our (Niger-Delta) oil u boastin about as if it belongs to u, because we non-Igbo Niger-Deltans ar not part of ur Biafra protests or dream. Greedy pipo! Terrible liars! Igbiji! Ivwururu! Igbu ri wayo na! Igwefiana!

You can shove the crude oil if you wish.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Duru1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

Foolishness is when you think you know it all ! Mr Biafra,please fire the first shot. Trust me,your arms struggle has been defeated even before you start it ! I will be surprised if you ever understand my point here. I earlier warned those fools following kanu that he would be picked up whenever he visited Nigeria and that nothing would happen. Already there is panic among Igbo communities in Kano. Igbo/Biafra can never defeat Nigeria in warfare;it won't happen. Kanu's method is doomed from day one!

Foolishness is the bedrock of a person who thinks self-determination is progenitor of war. I guess only dumbass Africa has lazy bums who are afraid of building a nation state and are mostly Nigerians. I cannot communicate with Yari.ba or Hausa of Fulani or Kanuri without employing the help a colonial language. I honestly need Republic of Igbo land not Biafra. Staying in the cesspit called Nigeria is a waste of destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Rotimi47: 5:08am On Nov 19, 2015
aristodavid:

Another slowpoke on the loose.
Another flat head smelling starch eating nitwit making random comment grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Rotimi47: 5:29am On Nov 19, 2015
aristodavid:

Another slowpoke on the loose.
If you nincompoop believe you're brave enough, go out and lead the protests rather than instigating innocent people to take the bullets for you; we know your type all over the world because you run your mouth in a safe place and then your fingers on computer devices but you're the biggest coward when it comes to actual military confrontation.

Boko Haram made lots of noise/propagandas because they know that theirs is insurgency and as such its very difficult for the military to pick them out as the military can't use their heavy platforms to take them out in villages but yours is act of secession which makes it easy for your villages & cities to be targeted from 10s & in some cases 0ver a 100 km away.

Boko Haram is now very desperate because they're at the receiving end & many of them have been killed, some on the run & several others have been arrested hereby making them to target soft spots.

The military now have better flexibility in deploying their troops to any trouble sport & if you're man enough; go out & stand in front to protest.

SLOWPOKE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by IlekeHD: 5:33am On Nov 19, 2015
The meeting will also mount pressure on all Igbos residing or carrying out business in any part of the North to relocate east and all Northerners in the East should do likewise.

This is what we've been saying......If you want biafra, carry your 2x2 corner shops to the east and everyone in the east that's not igbos should move back to their native land.

The igbos/Northerners want to repeat biafra war.....and igbos are cowardly trying to drag Yoruba into it. Be warned, should any Yoruba be attacked in the north/east/west, we will reciprocate in Lagos, Akure, Kwara etc.

The Northerners are recalling their people from the east means something........use your imagination.....

Any Yoruba currently in the east/north (except kwara)....you're on your own.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by HopeAtHand: 6:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Tkester:

My bro, I've been following your posts on this biafran issue, honestly, just like you I'm agitated. I'm one biafran who pray and wish Biafra will come, because I know the implication it will have not just on Biafrans alone but on the whole sub Saharan continent. But I must tell you I'm utterly disappointed with IPOB. Our director was kidnapped by the zoo police and all we could do is to stage protests. Bro, this is a huge joke!

Let me be clear, Nnamdi Kanu comes to me as a very intelligent fellow, and I think it will be pure foolish for him not to know that he is guilty of sedition and in a lawless country like Nigeria proving his case as seditious is a very easy thing to do. First, I expect he should know that, but I'm disappointed he seems not to know it.

Second, there can be no freedom fighting without an arms struggle. If all IPOB can do is to stage peaceful protest, bro I'm afraid we may not even have biafran in the next 200years. If we want the world to listen to us and act, I tell you we must engage in arms struggle, benign as that may sound, but that is just the plain truth. And I think this is the best time to begin the struggle.

Third, if Biafrans should just develop a contingent army of 12000 soldiers and they start hitting oil installations and govt assets in Nigeria, believe me we will have Biafra faster than you can say yes sir. I've followed many IPOB talks, in fact it's beginning to look childish, Internet rants won't do anything, absolutely nothing. We need to start acting. The population or mass of people I saw in onithsa and port harcourt protest look quite encouraging though, we can seize upon that opportunity and engage these people into arms struggle and just sit back and watch how the negotiations for Biafra will be moved into a higher gear.

Let me tell you one final thing, many nations of the world want Nigeria divided, even Ghana wants to see a divided Nigeria, we can capitalize on this opportunity and have the needed fulcrum which will spring board the realization of Biafra. The fact that Britain wants a united Nigeria is pure useless in this case because we are fighting for a just and good mandate.

Biafra must be restored!

If you like believe me, but im telling you Biafra is largely an Igbo thing..as is stands now, you guys can successfully hit only the oil installations in Imo and Abia states..While Imo and Abia is important as they produce oil, the impact on the overall oil output will be minimal.

Also because of your terrain, Nigerian forces engaging Biafran "militants" wil be easier, thereby ensuring the oil disruptuons wouldnt last long.

@2nd bolded..Im an Ikwerre and i can safely say Ikwerres and other ethnicities in Rivers do not really bother about Biafra..we have almost zero emotional attachment to the cause..You lie if you say the protests in PH is an indication of the popularity of Biafra among Riverians..The protest is merely carried out by SEast Igbos in Rivers and also some touts of Rivers origins..Because of the lack of interest by Riverians, IPOB members had to be drafted from Aba to carry out their rally in PH..

You guys should stop counting your eggs prematurely.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by HopeAtHand: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2015
IlekeHD:

This is what we've been saying......If you want biafra, carry your 2x2 corner shops to the east and everyone in the east that's not igbos should move back to their native land.

The igbos/Northerners want to repeat biafra war.....and igbos are cowardly trying to drag Yoruba into it. Be warned, should any Yoruba be attacked in the north/east/west, we will reciprocate in Lagos, Akure, Kwara etc.

The Northerners are recalling their people from the east means something........use your imagination.....

Any Yoruba currently in the east/north (except kwara)....you're on your own.

Lol..this one is always scared. grin grin grin

Any Yoruba living in UK, USA and Canada is on her own..KKK are on the prowl. grin
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by trapQ: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2015
These people cannot do without mentioning the SSerns. When did SS oil become theirs??

They're already claiming our oil. The marginalisation has already started before the secession.
princemillla:

No offence - what are the igbo's wealth?

I hope it's not Niger delta oil.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by trapQ: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2015
You also forget that those states you mentioned account for less that 2% the total crude oil production in Nigeria.

I know you'll debunk it, so go head.
demielvis:

Lol he might forget Abia and Imo states

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by tonychristopher: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2015
chesterlee:

http://leadership.ng/news/474994/biafra-agitation-arewa-youths-write-acf-nef

The way abbookki reasons seff

So what is the basic of this article ....I just don't get it

Or is it normal igbophobia
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by trapQ: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2015
If you're suggesting violence, then I pity you.
Tkester:

My bro, I've been following your posts on this biafran issue, honestly, just like you I'm agitated. I'm one biafran who pray and wish Biafra will come, because I know the implication it will have not just on Biafrans alone but on the whole sub Saharan continent. But I must tell you I'm utterly disappointed with IPOB. Our director was kidnapped by the zoo police and all we could do is to stage protests. Bro, this is a huge joke!

Let me be clear, Nnamdi Kanu comes to me as a very intelligent fellow, and I think it will be pure foolish for him not to know that he is guilty of sedition and in a lawless country like Nigeria proving his case as seditious is a very easy thing to do. First, I expect he should know that, but I'm disappointed he seems not to know it.

Second, there can be no freedom fighting without an arms struggle. If all IPOB can do is to stage peaceful protest, bro I'm afraid we may not even have biafran in the next 200years. If we want the world to listen to us and act, I tell you we must engage in arms struggle, benign as that may sound, but that is just the plain truth. And I think this is the best time to begin the struggle.

Third, if Biafrans should just develop a contingent army of 12000 soldiers and they start hitting oil installations and govt assets in Nigeria, believe me we will have Biafra faster than you can say yes sir. I've followed many IPOB talks, in fact it's beginning to look childish, Internet rants won't do anything, absolutely nothing. We need to start acting. The population or mass of people I saw in onithsa and port harcourt protest look quite encouraging though, we can seize upon that opportunity and engage these people into arms struggle and just sit back and watch how the negotiations for Biafra will be moved into a higher gear.

Let me tell you one final thing, many nations of the world want Nigeria divided, even Ghana wants to see a divided Nigeria, we can capitalize on this opportunity and have the needed fulcrum which will spring board the realization of Biafra. The fact that Britain wants a united Nigeria is pure useless in this case because we are fighting for a just and good mandate.

Biafra must be restored!
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by IlekeHD: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lol..this one is always scared. grin grin grin

Any Yoruba living in UK, USA and Canada is on her own..KKK are on the prowl. grin

Those who are ignorant of the past are likely to repeat it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by trapQ: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2015
IMO and abia combined produce less than 2% oil
manny4life:

But Owerri is an oil producing state, at least according to the Revenue Mobilization Fiscal Allocation Commission (RMFAC), and Anambra is set to join the league if I'm correct.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by trapQ: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Biafran protesters attacked northern in PH, they called for violence first.
MightyD:

Biafrans agitators are protesting for peace freedom, so if they fulanis in the northern parts of the zoo republic of bamboos and monkeys want to take it violently, so be it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by trapQ: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2015
God bless you exceedingly abundantly for this beautiful write up.

Exactly what I was saying, I was surprised when I saw an Igbo guy who was made a commissioner in Lagos. That can never ever happen in Igboland. They marginalise other but play victims.
DandyWalker:
Let me ask u one question sir. If you were born Yoruba or Hausa, would you commit suicide? It marvels me the way people go about this issue of tribalism. Now, the ibos are agitating for Biafra, pls who are going to b their leaders if eventually they succeed? Is it not still these present Igbo leaders? Are they better in terms of integrity than any other leaders from other parts of Nigeria? The truth is, most of our leaders are bad irrespective of tribe! I'm not saying you should not be a tribalist, but just remember that nobody had a chance to choose his tribe. Again, I am Yoruba, and I dare say that the kind of privilege igbos enjoy in Yoruba land, a Yoruba can never enjoy such in Igbo land. Ibos have been commisionners , held various positions. In fact, the university where I graduated, on two occasions, ibo guys became the SUG president, not to talk of faculty and departmental presidents. I have been to the east, a Yoruba guy can never be given such opportunity. We should be realistic. This tribalism must stop! I could have been created Fulani after all!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by trapQ: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Dude you have less than 2% oil, do your own research.
applord:

Almajari !

Imo and Abia is part of the Niger delta. Anambra to join shortly, you can kill yourself now !!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by laudate: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2015
To all those who preach violence, I say may that violence first consume you and your entire kindred. Amen!!
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
When light shine, darkness conprehended it not.
How can you be sure of what you don't know?
I'm a senior citizen of Biafra and I'm also one of the intellectual Biafran agitator in the IGWUOCHA (PH).
We they protesters of Biafrans did not harm any bamboos in River State.
Our protest is for peace and we must continue our protest, so they arwes can do whatever they want to do in the northern parts of the zoo, WE DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trapQ:
Biafran protesters attacked northern in PH, they called for violence first.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by applord: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
trapQ:

You will die over Igbo matter oOOO. Which one be 2% oil again

Whether you like it not, currently Abia and Imo state have enough crude oil that can sustain the economy of the Five (5) eastern states. Anambra joining soonest ...

Abia - 11,000 barrels per day.
Imo - 17,000 barrels per day.
--------------------------------
Total - 28,000 barrels per day.

Cost per barrel (as at today) - $40.75
Income per day - $1,141,000
Income per year - $416, 465,000

Naira equivalent (@ N199 to a dollar) - N82, 876, 535, 000. (Only crude oil oOOO, internal generated revenue not included)

# Imo State Has The Largest Natural Gas Deposit In Nigeria (in excess of 7.8 trillion SCF) This is too much money, even greater than ones found in some countries grin grin grin

#Enugu state has 300 million tonnes of coal (untapped). Not to mention other mineral resources (limestone, lead, iron ore ...) spread across alaigbo.

#Anambra will soon start producing as much as 3,000 barrels per day.

If this revenue is only spent on only five (5) small states judiciously, development is the only option. You can keep your Nigeria.

For reference sake:

https://www.nairaland.com/2708477/oil-producing-states-nigeria-facts
https://www.nairaland.com/826279/imo-over-7.8-trillion-scf
http://allafrica.com/stories/201112070808.html
http://www.oil-price.net/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enugu
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/anambra-refinery-targets-3-000-barrels-of-oil-per-day/216474/

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by manny4life(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
trapQ:
IMO and abia combined produce less than 2% oil

To believe this foolishness has gone on for too long is disturbing. Who cares whether they produce 0.0000001% or 2%? The poster I quoted stated the SE DOES NOT produce oil, is this a correct statement or not: YES OR NO? I don't care what they produce because sooner or later, aggressive R & D will increase output. Then again, my case is not for SE to be dependent on Oil like Nigeria is, we have enough human and capital resource, we don't need oil.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by applord: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
manny4life:

To believe this foolishness has gone on for too long is disturbing. Who cares whether they produce 0.0000001% or 2%? The poster I quoted stated the SE DOES NOT produce oil, is this a correct statement or not: YES OR NO? I don't care what they produce because sooner or later, aggressive R & D will increase output. Then again, my case is not for SE to be dependent on Oil like Nigeria is, we have enough human and capital resource, we don't need oil.

I already replied the pained guy.
In fact if the SE had to share the revenue from their resources within themselves, there will get more funds than what is obtainable under the Nigerian government.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by applord: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
trapQ:

Now compare the estimated figure I put up there with was is obtainable under Nigerian government.

Imo - N29.79 billion
Abia - N29.32 billion
Anambra - N27.65 billion
Enugu - N27.48 billion
Ebonyi - N21.21billion

So what's the difference Biafra or Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/2244965/revenue-allocation-states-nigeria-fg
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Duru1:

Foolishness is the bedrock of a person who thinks self-determination is progenitor of war. I guess only dumbass Africa has lazy bums who are afraid of building a nation state and are mostly Nigerians. I cannot communicate with Yari.ba or Hausa of Fulani or Kanuri without employing the help a colonial language. I honestly need Republic of Igbo land not Biafra. Staying in the cesspit called Nigeria is a waste of destiny.

Then you should know where to direct your grievance ! My name is not Kanu,the useless Biafra campaigner. Anyway,you're not even better than kanu yourself; you're as confused as Kanu. You want 'Republic of Igbo not Biafra' - this is the inevitable confusion we are talking about ! Igbo are always guided by emotions rather than clear,logical principle.

You won't get any of the two-neither Republic of Igbo land nor Biafra. We will keep you as third-class citizens of Nigeria as long as we want.

The crap you put up there is just a futile attempt to portray yourself as intelligent. But reading through it,I discovered you're as dumb as the rest of them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Calls Woman 'Thug' At Constitution Review Hearing (Video) / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers / Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.