Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF (57305 Views)

Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
King44:

am still wondering where the east got oil from and still checking google for answers and for some igbos who yearn for progress and good governance and not Biafra God bless u

Keep wondering... Never you stop wondering

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by raywise17(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I saw this coming..... but my igbo brothers no de hear word. After their bitter experience with biafran civil war, was not expecting any reasonable igbo man to carry their business out of igboland!!! If biafra come get head now, what will happen to their investments and properties Another wasted wealth to the lazy abok!s and ndi ofe nmanus sad angry
u speak wisely brother..wish most of our brothers will think like you...at first i thought u will slam biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
olawooro:
mumu, oil dey for east?
Olodo! Na north e dey?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
dinachi:

You didnt get the gist, they are only asking Igbos to go. Watch as trillions of naira of investments of Igbo men go to waste . The Ijaws will emerge the third largest ethnic group. The biafran fools are too dense to learn yet!

We shall see when the time come. For now, continue to wallow in a hilarious fantasy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

Why do you guys keep threatening the rest of Nigeria with this so-called oil?? shocked The SS that have more commercial oil deposits that the SE, are not threatening Nigerians, again. Wetin come be una own?? Chai! undecided

Even the oil in the Anambra border is still a subject of dispute with the Ibaji of Kogi. Or has any drop been exported from that area in the last few years??

Olodo! Can you differentiate between a SS person and a SE person ?
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by specimenC: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Russell145:

I think u shld go back to ur history class....Biafra never started any war. Gowon was the first to attack and the Biafrans were simply on the defensive until they stated gaining grounds and pushing forward.

#correcturself

Whch first attack...oh I guess u re talkin of the bombing of the niger bridge, or invasion and robbing that happend at ore...i see!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by devilishM: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
XBLadez:

Hahaha! In ur mumu, imbecilic mind, what u typed there is igbo abi? Awon ofemm.anu bastard, what you don't know is that Google translate is as silly as the average Yoloba man. Go gang up with your fagg mates and re-format your father's stupidity. Anuofia!

Seun, lalasticlala,obinoscopy. Rule 2. Please do the needful.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by AkwaIbomrep1: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
chesterlee:

http://leadership.ng/news/474994/biafra-agitation-arewa-youths-write-acf-nef
Biafra is here , there will be nothing like war , our fathers fought the war for us so that we will not fight but be free,we will disintegrate amicably.....Abasi adiong Biafra my land ...#VisitAkwaibom

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I saw this coming..... but my igbo brothers no de hear word. After their bitter experience with biafran civil war, was not expecting any reasonable igbo man to carry their business out of igboland!!! If biafra come get head now, what will happen to their investments and properties Another wasted wealth to the lazy abok!s and ndi ofe nmanus sad angry

It's a welcome development.

But I assure u, igbos will lose nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by devilishM: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
XBLadez:

Hahaha! In ur mumu, imbecilic mind, what u typed there is igbo abi? Awon ofemm.anu bastard, what you don't know is that Google translate is as silly as the average Yoloba man. Go gang up with your fagg mates and re-format your father's stupidity. Anuofia!

Seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy. Rule 2
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
simplycarro:
The Hebbbooess are trying hard to hide the obvious fact that their miscreants and IPOB touts attacked Northerners in Gambia street, Mile 2 and Diobu in PHC.
The question is why did they attack the Northerners in PH and not in the SE?
Once you are chased away from the North, just head to the SE, and not anywhere to the SW, you are no longer welcome.

It's one nugeriya brother. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by laudate: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Olodo! Can you differentiate between a SS person and a SE person ?

Are you referring to yourself?? SS people are generally not as clueless as you are.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
foool wic of d eastern state hs oil?

Mumu! you better go back to your groundnut farming. Oil parasite ! That oil will soon stop flowing
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
just don't get me upset angry sad
U just carry Igbo matter for head, are u more Igbo than me Read my comment again!!! Am pro Biafra, but what happens to the investments and properties of my brothers when Biafra get head Oh! U want them to return to SE empty handed and start all over again U think is easy

Please shut the fucck up angry

It's biafra we want, not properties.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
pro Biafra is when I abandon my properties and returned to Biafra empty handed

See u guys have no idea what those greedy mofos will do to Igbos when Biafra get head with the way ipob is going about it

I'm proudly Igbo, I believed in Biafra but not in kanu's ways

Please bring ur own way ooo.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by laudate: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
devilishM:

Seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy. Rule 2

Guy, leave am. wink Let him continue exhibiting his abysmal ignorance on this thread. Am having fun, just watching him lurch from one stupid angle to another! How else would we know the clueless ones on NL?? cheesy
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
specimenC:

Whch first attack...oh I guess u re talkin of the bombing of the niger bridge, or invasion and robbing that happend at ore...i see!!!

Bfore all that oga..........I believe say u get ntwork, read hw the whole matter start.

*yawns*

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

No offence - what are the igbo's wealth?

I hope it's not Niger delta oil.

What is Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by devilishM: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

Guy, leave am. wink Let him continue exhibiting his abysmal ignorance on this thread. Am having fun, just watching him lurch from one stupid angle to another! How else would we know the clueless ones on NL?? cheesy

How can a sane person say Yorubas depend on the Ibos when its the other way round. The Ibos are the one trooping to SW daily, I would have finish him but they will surely run to the mod. The mod have been banning Yoruba posters lately while the Ibos are allowed to go free. Too bad bro.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
imashyguy:
do i have to remind you that the first in command is a northerner and the whole security agencies are headed by northerners ?

Gadaffi of lybia was also first in command

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

The Niger Delta, and the "South South Zone", which includes Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.

Those are the south south state. Which in no sense belongs to the east. Not here to trade comments about states and region. My question is... What are the igbo's wealth.

You forgot that Anambra, Imo and Abia states are crude oil producing states... grin
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ngoziama: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
chesterlee:

http://leadership.ng/news/474994/biafra-agitation-arewa-youths-write-acf-nef

Rubbish. interesting news pls.halt appointment of ibos.who cares.your region will never find peace with the amount of bloodshed we ve had in the north.killed millions of ibos yet you ard still not satisfied.ibos are bad, Ibos are 419, ibos are dubious yet allow them go.Mbanu no!!! Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I have no valid point because u have no investment and properties aside igboland

U are entitled to ur own opinion

If this Biafra continue with the way kanu wants it, what happened to our fathers might happen again

U guys have created awareness, the world have taken record and still wanna spoil it with violence
All the best!!!

Nigga open ur head make I tell u something important.

YORUBA N HAUSA can never ever give u biafra without blood letting... Dont get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ngoziama: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
devilishM:

How can a sane person say Yorubas depend on the Ibos when its the other way round. The Ibos are the one trooping to SW daily, I would have finish him but they will surely run to the mod. The mod have been banning Yoruba posters lately while the Ibos are allowed to go free. Too bad bro.

Dont worry.ibos will leave even your lagos someday and we shall see.yoruba mtchew

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by shakaZuIlu: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
devilishM:

good boy tongue
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

Are you referring to yourself?? SS people are generally not as clueless as you are.

I get no time for rats! Run along kitten

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by tushburg(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
I was expecting them to discuss ways of addressing this Biafra issue before it deteriorates to smth unmanageable...Government should take urgent steps now that it has not been hijacked by some miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by laudate: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
I get no time for rats! Run along kitten

Come and see another mugu exhibiting his stupidity on NL. smh
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ngoziama: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
chuna1985:

It's one nugeriya brother. grin

So northerners could be attacked. The knife wielders .how many ibos I mean professionals have they killedd in the north. They attacked shoemakers maybe and u re making noise.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by XBLadez: 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
[s]
laudate:

Haba!! Bros, you can lie o! You were the first to mention google translate on this thread. If you understood what I wrote, would you have had any need to reach for Google translate? Something is really pursuing you, and it is beginning to affect your perception of reality!

Go for a psych eval and stop confusing me with others. Anuofia!

Ò ̣ bù ̣etu àkà o bēlụ? LWKMD!! cheesy Chai!! Na so this matter pain una reach? Was NineToFive your former moniker on NL before you got banned and had to register a new one?? Or did you just pluck this post out of the archives, without verifying if it was true or not?? Pray tell, how did NineToFive arrive at his hopeless conclusions that have no basis in reality?? And you are actually recycling this drivel??! Chukwu biko! shocked shocked

Anyway, it has been said that if the blind leads the blind, they will both end up in a ditch. Continue to rely on NineTofive's fallacious statement! Hehehe... grin

Ị nà-àlabu mmānya? Honestly, you must be drunk. If you do not provide hard core evidence to show that Laudate is Yoruba, may it never be well with you in this lifetime or the next!! Onye eberibe. angry
[/s]
You need serious brain check up for thinking you're fooling anyone but yourself. I had to dig out a post as far back as 2013 where another guy was accusing you of the same mental sickness. Call any real igbo guy and ask him if what you typed was Igbo or Latin Yorroba.
Like I said before, I know your type...cowards! You pretend you're not Yorroba and attack Igbos so it would appear as if there are others too that hate us apart from Yolobas. Silliest trick ever! Idiota!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by 001abiodun: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
HARDBUOI:

another female yorubaboon speakin.
go to ur zoo, the males awaits u
. what is this idiot saying?
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by laudate: 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
You need serious brain check up for thinking you're fooling anyone but yourself. I had to dig out a post as far back as 2013 where another guy was accusing you of the same mental sickness. Call any real igbo guy and ask him if what you typed was Igbo or Latin Yorroba.
Like I said before, I know your type...cowards! You pretend you're not Yorroba and attack Igbos so it would appear as if there are others too that hate us apart from Yolobas. Silliest trick ever! Idiota!

Okay, o! Call all your Igbo folks to come and confirm if what I wrote was Igbo or Latin! This matter dey pain you, well well. cheesy cheesy You have almost gone round the bend, simply because you cannot figure out Laudate's ethnicity. shocked

Go back to school and take a lesson in history and geography. There are over 150 tribes in Nigeria, and not everyone who disagrees with you is yoruba. But I guess, it is too difficult for you to understand that simple fact. undecided

So you had to reach into the archives of 2013, for a post that someone flung around as an insult, which has no basis in reality, and now you are recycling it as the gospel truth!! Chai! shocked shocked Your clueless antics are amusing, I swear! Like I have told you before: Provide incontrovertible evidence to show that Laudate is Yoruba, or it will never be well with you in this lifetime and the next!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List / Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.