Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF (57258 Views)

Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ichidodo: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
This is the flashpoint Biafra needs to actualize itself..... In the event of a second civil war, we would like to be deployed as Commandos behind enemy lines, sabotage and explosives,our main speciality or manning American made artillery stationed to pound positions filled with Nigerian northern troops mixed with ISIS/BokoHaram vets....... Whoever wins this gets to keep Lagos, no man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by hansad: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chigold101:
please dont pity Biafrans okay?
I personally like their stand. I just wish they meant it.
They should start their own protest right now, because Biafrans are not ready to stop their protest until their is a serious round table discussion takes place.

Which kain round table discussion again? For 17 years, south of Nigeria have asked for discussions, SNC, CONFAB, Political Restructuring, etc. But Arewa just de laugh them because Arewa soldiers alone dropped a whole 20 states in one region north. Last CONFAB, Arewa kingpins said that the paper on which the CONFAB recommendations are written shall be for akara sellers.

Any discussion based on equal representation equally drawn from each of the fraudulent 36 states structure which left 20 states in Arewa, with following larger representation - that discussion, like the last CONFAB, must end up favouring Arewa. So no more round table discussion.

If Yoruba people don't understand the fraud of Nigeria's political structure, they should do eyes-right while Biafra goes.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stolen:

The ranting of an over fed bird. Our people say a child that is carried in the back dont know the hardship the journey entail. I can see u have fed fat on Biafra oil, now u want to boast.

You will defeat Biafra that could not be defeated by Nigeria in the 1960s even with the backing of world powers such as US, UK and Russia.

Today, u will not have the option of a blockade due to international law. U will have to fight to the finish. I hope u know Nigeria did not win the war but the war came to a stop becos of the blockade?

Wen the time come u will see that Biafra is better equiped and their Army commited to dismantling the fraudulent entity called Nigeria.

And every other tribe will fold hands? As your suicidal will for secession is alive so is the brewing true hatred growing. Blockade is still used in Gaza till tomorrow.

Biafra starts, it will be called an arms rebellion lawfully curbed by annihilating those who commit the crime against a sovereign nation.

The fight will be brutal, but contrary to what you think, it will only lead to a more gruesome and seemingly legal genocide of suicidal people for the sakes of a larger population.

But blockade will surely work. Only airlifted food will suffice, which is never enough. And oh, in 1966 igbos were majority in the Nigerian army unlike now. Ojukwu was more strategic, nnamdi is a blind Shepard pushing sheep toward a cliff while standing behind the flock

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by laudate: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
ichidodo:
This is the flashpoint Biafra needs to actualize itself..... In the event of a second civil war, we would like to be deployed as Commandos behind enemy lines, sabotage and explosives,our main speciality or manning American made artillery stationed to pound positions filled with Nigerian northern troops mixed with ISIS/BokoHaram vets....... Whoever wins this gets to keep Lagos, no man's land.

This mugu don start again! angry Maka, gini? Why must you recycle your stupidity on every thread, biko?? Do you think when gunfire is exchanged, it will miss your head?? Chai!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by kellybently(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
simplycarro:
The Hebbbooess are trying hard to hide the obvious fact that their miscreants and IPOB touts attacked Northerners in Gambia street, Mile 2 and Diobu in PHC.
The question is why did they attack the Northerners in PH and not in the SE?
Once you are chased away from the North, just head to the SE, and not anywhere to the SW, you are no longer welcome.

All the aboki along East West Road suffer that day. ...that was the mentality they took to Diobu and Gambia but it was not easy for them.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ipreach: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
This theat no carry weight at all
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wtfCode: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

No offence - what are the igbo's wealth?

I hope it's not Niger delta oil.
lmao...plz,what do u understand about Niger delta?,u think its only delta state? Ok, i aint gat time to list it out 4 ur dumb head.
Just google ur ass off 'bout it.
...and again, wanna know the true igbo mans wealth?
It's his brains and muscle. They aint lazy like the baboons.
They don't think archaic like the abokiis.
The only problem an igbo man have is that he loves money and wanna make money everywhere he goes. Making Money is their logo.
Even our oil money is not reflecting in our southeast economy. northerners and wasterners are the ones rocking our oil money.
But, e go beta one day 4 the yeebos abi ibos or abi Igbos, any how u wan call am, igbos aint sh*t!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Stolen: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
chrisbaba1:

And every other tribe will fold hands? As your suicidal will for secession is alive so is the brewing true hatred growing. Blockade is still used in Gaza till tomorrow.

Biafra starts, it will be called an arms rebellion lawfully curbed by annihilating those who commit the crime against a sovereign nation.

The fight will be brutal, but contrary to what you think, it will only lead to a more gruesome and seemingly legal genocide of suicidal people for the sakes of a larger population.

But blockade will surely work. Only airlifted food will suffice, which is never enough. And oh, in 1966 igbos were majority in the Nigerian army unlike now. Ojukwu was more strategic, nnamdi is a blind Shepard pushing sheep toward a cliff while standing behind the flock

Are you more technical savy than Igbos? I pity your South West.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stolen:

The ranting of an over fed bird. Our people say a child that is carried in the back dont know the hardship the journey entail. I can see u have fed fat on Biafra oil, now u want to boast.

You will defeat Biafra that could not be defeated by Nigeria in the 1960s even with the backing of world powers such as US, UK and Russia.

Today, u will not have the option of a blockade due to international law. U will have to fight to the finish. I hope u know Nigeria did not win the war but the war came to a stop becos of the blockade?

Wen the time come u will see that Biafra is better equiped and their Army commited to dismantling the fraudulent entity called Nigeria.

You're right super Igbo! But definitely,this is mere chest-beating if you don't demonstrate what you can do on the battle field. I know your army can defeat the Us,Russia and UK all combined but as a Nigerian,I do not fear your army;I will crush it. Kanu is in jail now-an opportunity for you to test your might against Nigeria. What are you waiting for cowards ? Alani Akinrinade,Benjamin Adekunle,Obasanjo,,Isama,mohammed,etc were all Nigerians who crushed your useless army. They were neither British nor Russians.
Shame on you,your 'super army' could not even liberate Kanu yet you want to embark on another suicide mission by instigating another senseless war. Go to any 'sabo' in your village and shoot all 'Abokis' there. Then,I will know you're not an hopeless chest-beater!
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stolen:

Are you more technical savy than Igbos? I pity your South West.

We don't brag. When the time comes you will see our strength.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by excel001(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Datazone:

Guy, how Imo take join Nigerdelta? You wan carry core Igbo state join ND? Haba! Get sense small na.
Niger delta doesn't mean south south zone only, why not leave online arguments and read your books until you get matured and educated.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Stolen: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
chrisbaba1:

We don't brag. When the time comes you will see our strength.

Very good!

we will see your strength as a yorubastard behind Hausa &Fulani against igbo. Cowards!

wat gets me most, is the coward is still looking for assistance from other tribes. grin grin grin grin grin

chrisbaba1:

And every other tribe will fold hands?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by olawooro: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
The balkanization of Nigeria is imminent .

After you have send the easterners back east and recall your pple in the East, hope you don't expect the eastern oil to continue flowing down North. If the easterner in the North lose their businesses, the North will in return lose the oil flow. Na so
mumu, oil dey for east?
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by King44(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

After you have send the easterners back east and recall your pple in the East, hope you don't expect the eastern oil to continue flowing down North. If the easterner in the North lose their businesses, the North will in return lose the oil flow. Na so
am still wondering where the east got oil from and still checking google for answers and for some igbos who yearn for progress and good governance and not Biafra God bless u
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by aleem50(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

So we have oyel in the east?
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by demielvis: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Datazone:

Guy, how Imo take join Nigerdelta? You wan carry core Igbo state join ND? Haba! Get sense small na.
Guy you go school at all?
I no even know where to start with you...The same day they added Edo,Cross river,Bayelsa and Ondo in the ND is the same day they added Abia and Imo.
Ok because we no dey shout "our oyel, our oyel" or "we Niger Delta".
Guy you just fall hands...

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Datazone:

Shebi u get MB...ask google

A pity a lot of Nigerians dnt knw abt their country, u go fit dey in heated argument say Abia and Imo nor dey ND. #student

Well that's wat u get when ur educational sys in zero

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by BABANGBALI: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I saw this coming..... but my igbo brothers no de hear word. After their bitter experience with biafran civil war, was not expecting any reasonable igbo man to carry their business out of igboland!!! If biafra come get head now, what will happen to their investments and properties Another wasted wealth to the lazy abok!s and ndi ofe nmanus sad angry
waiting patiently to take over...........thanks for helping us to dvelop our place grin
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by etim20(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
This Biafra of a thing has generated enough heat more than I expected.. I am from Akwa Ibom but was born,raised and currently residing in owerri,to be frank, what I have seen in IGBO land spell doom if this Biafra is actualize. I was opportune to discuss dis issue with an elderly man who rides keke and the guy was filled with anger, he personally told me that fuel is sold 87 naira per liter in some part of the North but they are buying 130-150 per liter,what does that signifies? And I was dumb founded. The maltreatment igbos suffer in the hands of their fellow igbos is alarming especially if u are a novice in that field. Pls igbo should fix and clean their house before agitating cause any house built on a faulty foundation wouldn't stand the test of storm..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by B69U: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
etim20:
This Biafra of a thing has generated enough heat more than I expected.. I am from Akwa Ibom but was born,raised and currently residing in owerri,to be frank, what I have seen in IGBO land spell doom if this Biafra is actualize. I was opportune to discuss dis issue with an elderly man who rides keke and the guy was filled with anger, he personally told me that fuel is sold 87 naira per liter in some part of the North but they are buying 130-150 per liter,what does that signifies? And I was dumb founded. The maltreatment igbos suffer in the hands of their fellow igbos is alarming especially if u are a novice in that field. Pls igbo should fix and clean their house before agitating cause any house built on a faulty foundation wouldn't stand the test of storm..

Everybody here commenting without introduction. Experience have taught us here on nairaland that any person that opens with am igbo or am ibibio or am ijaw is a propaganda peddling yorubastard.

I applaud your desperation and deception but you are not from Akwa Ibom and neither are you in Imo. Vaga-bond!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
excel001:

Niger delta doesn't mean south south zone only, why not leave online arguments and read your books until you get matured and educated.

I just tire for the guy oo.....he jst manage enter jss3 come read one pirated social studies text book come dey disturb the intelligent ones with his block head

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ichidodo: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

This mugu don start again! angry Maka, gini? Why must you recycle your stupidity on every thread, biko?? Do you think when gunfire is exchanged, it will miss your head?? Chai!
Superior tactical weapon capabilities gives us an edge over what the zoo and her militia will throw at the Biafran army inaddition to what foreign technical aid and logistics we might be offered ......We've got the sea at Igweocha to land cargo ships filled with military hardware , extensive flat plains of land to conduct flights and air traffic carrying specialized personnel inaddition to hosting bomber squadrons and ground attack airframes, crude oil to justify payments and fund this military campaign.....To get peace and justice we need war....With our strength and capabilities we cannot see how the Biafran Army cannot prevail over a corrupt, illdisciplined and disgruntled zoo army , this will be epic like the battle of Thermopylae..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by laudate: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
B69U:
Everybody here commenting without introduction. Experience have taught us here on nairaland that any person that opens with am igbo or am ibibio or am ijaw is a propaganda peddling yorubastard.

I applaud your desperation and deception but you are not from Akwa Ibom and neither are you in Imo. Vaga-bond!

And you were able to detect this through your computer?? What did you use? Psychic waves or telepathy?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by layeenka(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
chesterlee:

Can you list the states under Niger Delta?
Ofcos they are the SE and the SS, buh don't tell me SS will follow SE with the Biafra issue, I bet you they won't because SS knows d kinda people these people(Igbo) greedy people who lacks leadership
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by laudate: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Superior tactical weapon capabilities gives us an edge over what the zoo and her militia will throw at the Biafran army inaddition to what foreign technical aid and logistics we might be offered ......We've got the sea at Igweocha to land cargo ships filled with military hardware , extensive flat plains of land to conduct flights and air traffic carrying specialized personnel inaddition to hosting bomber squadrons and ground attack airframes, crude oil to justify payments and fund this military campaign.....To get peace and justice we need war....With our strength and capabilities we cannot see how the Biafran Army cannot prevail over a corrupt, illdisciplined and disgruntled zoo army , this will be epic like the battle of Thermopylae..

Mugu of the century!! Clap for yourself. Na your head dem go first take those weapons scatter, if any war ensues. Abeg, swerve! angry Onye nzuzu!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by XBLadez: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

Haba!! Now you have truly exposed your ignorance. Yes, what I typed was Igbo. Onitsha/Asaba dialect.The fact that you mentioned Google translate, shows that you are sadly deficient, when it comes to written and spoken Igbo. That is why you depend on the application to make sense of what is being said to you. sad

So please put your shame in your pocket and confess your inadequacies here, so that I can translate the phrase for you.

And just before you make a further fool of yourself, I am not Yoruba. If you have proof that Laudate is Yoruba, please provide it now otherwise it will never be well with you in this lifetime, nor the next. angry Onye nzuzu!
Your stupidity is epic! Something stronger than Ebola has gotten the better side of your brain! You share similar sickness with NgeneUkwenu, Egift, Gbawe, Obiagelli, etc. You all refused to be identified as Yorubas but you're always found in their threads, supporting them and bashing the Igbos as well. Stop disturbing your brain with Google translate coz it makes you look delusional. Coward ass ofemm.anu.com!

NINETOFIVE:

Kobojunkie,

You 've just proved that you are an imbecilic slowpoke, I ve  been holding myself not to reply to any of your neurotic comments , cause I know you are laudate, You can fool some people but not me, The same way Laduate is a confused transvestite and brutally anti Igbo at any slightest opportunity while stupendously pro Yoruba and at the same time claim she is not Yoruba, Is a trend I 've seen repeat itself once again, which shows how deranged and low IQed you are.  the premise of most of

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by DandyWalker(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
XBLadez:

You only see things from one angle, definitely the one that favours you. Can you quantify the weight of investments the Igbos have built in the Yoruba states, thus helping them develop their land. How many Yorubas invest in the SE? And yet you'd be the first to chant 'One Nigeria'. It's an issue of "wash my hand and I wash yours". We help you develop your land.....the list you can do for us is award us small titles. If Igbos eventually leave Lagos, people would start renting flats 10k per annum
In your heart of heart, you and I know that the kind of opportunities in terms of investment that the yorubas have in the east are limited. An ibo man would hardly sell a piece of land to a Yoruba man in the east. The same thing does not apply in the west. And then you talk about ibos helping to build Yoruba land. In what ways sir? Is it in terms of road construction or schools? The truth is, the Yoruba land developed faster , in terms of infrastructure, than any other region in the country : The first universities, the first TV station etc, so it's normal that it became an investment haven for others. More so, everybody has almost equal opportunities in yorubaland irrespective of your tribe.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by laudate: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
XBLadez:

Your stupidity is epic! Something stronger than Ebola has gotten the better side of your brain! You share similar sickness with NgeneUkwenu, Egift, Gbawe, Obiagelli, etc. You all refused to be identified as Yorubas but you're always found in their threads, supporting them and bashing the Igbos as well. Stop disturbing your brain with Google translate coz it makes you look delusional. Coward ass ofemm.anu.com!

Haba!! Bros, you can lie o! You were the first to mention google translate on this thread. If you understood what I wrote, would you have had any need to reach for Google translate? Something is really pursuing you, and it is beginning to affect your perception of reality!

Go for a psych eval and stop confusing me with others. Anuofia!

NINETOFIVE:

Kobojunkie,

You 've just proved that you are an imbecilic slowpoke, I ve been holding myself not to reply to any of your neurotic comments , cause I know you are laudate, You can fool some people but not me, The same way Laduate is a confused transvestite and brutally anti Igbo at any slightest opportunity while stupendously pro Yoruba and at the same time claim she is not Yoruba, Is a trend I 've seen repeat itself once again, which shows how deranged and low IQed you are. the premise of most of

Ò ̣ bù ̣etu àkà o bēlụ? LWKMD!! cheesy Chai!! Na so this matter pain una reach? Was NineToFive your former moniker on NL before you got banned and had to register a new one?? Or did you just pluck this post out of the archives, without verifying if it was true or not?? Pray tell, how did NineToFive arrive at his hopeless conclusions that have no basis in reality?? And you are actually recycling this drivel??! Chukwu biko! shocked shocked

Anyway, it has been said that if the blind leads the blind, they will both end up in a ditch. Continue to rely on NineTofive's fallacious statement! Hehehe... grin

Ị nà-àlabu mmānya? Honestly, you must be drunk. If you do not provide hard core evidence to show that Laudate is Yoruba, may it never be well with you in this lifetime or the next!! Onye eberibe. angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
aleem50:
No! Na north e dey...
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
aleem50:
No! Na north e dey...
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Akmarshal(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Coming from the same ofe mmanu who said it's only gala Igbos sell. You see your life now. Lies can never thrive over truth. You're now talking about Igbo investment.

Anyway back to topic, With or without Biafra, you guys are always looking for any slightest opportunity to loot Igbo wealth. So they might as well get their Biafra

Now they asked u to go and u re looking back! What kind of people re dis? Wen u said u want biafra, were u not thinking abt d loot? They have called ur bluff. Do d needful and act in Dis platform.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Top Wanted Boko Haram Commander Arrested At Borno LG Chairman’s House / DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! / Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.