Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? (1941 Views)

Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? / Pls Help!!! My Love Is Slipping Away From Me / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
So I'm new here and it took alot of courage for me to post this personal ish about myself, but i just cant bottle it up anymore. I nd my gf have been on for almost a year now. Its kinda like a distance relationship cos of school tho we both live in same city. Few months ago my relationship was the only thing that gave me d most joy but right now, I don't know what to think. It started thus, the calls gradually reduced eventhough i try to call her regularly den intentionally skip a day or two *so i dnt seem so needy and desperate for attention (she normally calls back on my skip days) but right now even when i skip for a week without calling...i hear nothing from her, txt messages right now is an abomination,she wont even send "please send me credit " . This has got me thinking,does the love and emotions die after a few months (honeymoons don't last forever i know ) yet the dating continues? (i hear people dating for 4 years ) or is this just a sign of things starting to fall apart? This isn't my first relationship but its the first where i think I've felt this "love nd butterflies thingy'... My question is does dis happen to everyone (the emotions nd sparks felt at first just burns out ) or am i just being paranoid?... Advice me or bash me, i just need some motivation to get a grip of myself before i seriously start pestering the hell out of my gf with calls nd txts.
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by braine(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
She has started seeing another guy most likely. You guys should talk about this.

1 Like

Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Eeyah, hmmmm
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
braine:
She has started seeing another guy most likely. You guys should talk about this.
Honestly bro this is what I think... but she's usually the kind to b trusted... I just hope we're both wrong
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
osedvgirl:
Eeyah, hmmmm
Babe, sympathy is the last thing i need ryt now o... You're a woman so u should know better , is this a tell-tale sign of an impending doom on my relationship?
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by BlueprintAutos: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Brother calm down! You've been in a relationship and you should know girls have their seasons. A lot goes in those brain of theirs. There's nothing better than talking and bearing your mind if she doesn't feel it anymore than tortuting yourself by keeping silent for weeks and staring at your phone to ring. There is no pride in relationship o! its not peculiar to you bro, been there before. Truth it's a sign, as much as I hate to say this you need to start activating the side chick button for a rebound and not leave you an emotional wreck. Truth is girls know how to handle breakups better than we guys. If shes truly feeling what you guys have, talking with you should be her strength. I will round up by saying Take her to a nice place buy her what she loves and conect with her. Tell her no bullshitting you and you wanna know where you guys are headed. What she says should be the basis of your next action.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by braine(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
pharmroyle:

Honestly bro this is what I think... but she's usually the kind to b trusted... I just hope we're both wrong

Women are not that trust worthy. ShesShes prolly giving some other dude all the attention. Do your research you'll find out.
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
BlueprintAutos:
Brother calm down! You've been in a relationship and you should know girls have their seasons. A lot goes in those brain of theirs. There's nothing better than talking and bearing your mind if she doesn't feel it anymore than tortuting yourself by keeping silent for weeks and staring at your phone to ring. There is no pride in relationship o! its not peculiar to you bro, been there before. Truth it's a sign, as much as I hate to say this you need to start activating the side chick button for a rebound and not leave you an emotional wreck. Truth is girls know how to handle breakups better than we guys. If shes truly feeling what you guys have, talking with you should be her strength. I will round up by saying Take her to a nice place buy her what she loves and conect with her. Tell her no bullshitting you and you wanna know where you guys are headed. What she says should be the basis of your next action.
Thanks bro. As per rebound chick, im considering that too.... Nd Im gna try have a face to face talk with her soon as we both in town. Thanks again for ur contribution
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by gamaliel121(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bro she proly has another guy in school...

End the relationship sharply......

And move on...
You are over thinking and she has slipped out....she's gone...fucck her...
Move the Bleep on!!!nigggaa
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by longjohnsilver: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bro...if dere is somtin ladies like na attention...u dey one corner dey form badoo and tryin not to act needy wen one sharp guy is showerin her attention...

Actually i tink u let her slip away from you by not callin constantly...you know d sayin out of sight is out of mind...since u aint showin her attention and anoda guy is doing just that...na dia gan gan u eff up.

am not a rlship xpert tho...but i tink u guys need to relate wen u finally meet and shud u settle everitin and not break up...mk sure u communicate wit her at least once a day wen u guys seperate again.

Also...the side chick idea is....idk
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by Lisaflex(f): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
I fnk u shld talk 2 her instead of assuming d worse...U myt be shocked 2 find out dt shez beefin u ova smtn u arent even aware u did wrong....Yaya, we can be weird lyk dt smtyms grin
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
pharmroyle:

Babe, sympathy is the last thing i need ryt now o... You're a woman so u should know better , is this a tell-tale sign of an impending doom on my relationship?

It is not, just sort it out with her amicably and know her reasons first
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lisaflex:
I fnk u shld talk 2 her instead of assuming d worse...U myt be shocked 2 find out dt shez beefin u ova smtn u arent even aware u did wrong....Yaya, we can be weird lyk dt smtyms grin

Beef?... dis one pass beefing
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Long
distance is tough and it breeds a
lot of paranoia and insecurity. It
takes hard work and desire from
both parties to keep the communication alive.
i'd say you talk to her soon enough and stop mopping over her.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by obiorathesubtle: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Iswear. I feel your pain. It's like you just told my story without missing words

Distance kills relationships man. Sit down and talk with her, if it don't work. Move on man
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Iswear. I feel your pain. It's like you just told my story without missing words

Distance kills relationships man. Sit down and talk with her, if it don't work. Move on man
yeah it really does... Better not b in a relationship at all than b in one where you both cant see each other on the regular
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by obiorathesubtle: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
pharmroyle:

yeah it really does... Better not b in a relationship at all than b in one where you both cant see each other on the regular
exactly!!! Now you're speaking English

1 Like

Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
cryWell, Actually you're being paranoid...cry

It's really something I Would do Inna heartbeatcry...and it really doesn't Mean She doesn't care Or she's seeing Someone..It Probably means She's Expecting You to "Call" her..

..She's obviously Letting Her "Ego" get in The way...(Typical me)

You should really talk to Her bout it..Straighten things out The way Couples do...You'd be okay..gringringrin
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? by Youngpo413: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lisaflex:
I pity guys wey take you ladies so serious...you all don't worth it,I hope the OP will move on and leave that b!tch alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? / Greatnaija01, You Are An Angel / Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.