Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters (41634 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin In Dalori / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

John Trankil To Boko Haram

“terrorism has no religion”

I am a Muslim and I am not a Terrorist.

Jihadi john's real name is Mohammed Emwazi.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by ERAKAMUS: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
HOW DOES YOUR TAQQIYA JOHN PRAYS IN SAMBISA?

YOU DIRTY RAGS CAN NOT DRAG CHRISTIANS INTO YOUR VIRGIN FINDING.

NORTHERN MOSLEM ELDERS ARE VERY STEW.PID

ISILAM IS JUST A USELESS RELIGION

I SPIT ON ISILAM.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by sammicool(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
that is very lame of u guys .Don't u guys know they use fake names to cover them selves and they prefer to use christian names. The real name of Jihad John is Mohammed Emwazi
I would not be surprised by tomorrow if they say John trankil is Mohammed usman

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ikengawo:

Shut.up. Boko haram is more muslim than you snd youre telling them something else. Did muhammed not die waging violent jihad?
You are an Id*iot
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Mansongx(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
BITCH!!
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by phlame(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL = Mohamed Emwazi (Muslim)

John
Trankil To Boko Haram = Loading... (Obviously Muslim)

“terrorism has no religion” = (Story for the gods)

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by joweee(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
John wat? Am i d only person suspecting foul play here?? i hope these ppl re not trying to neutralize d facts nd general impression about their religion? Why dragging JOHN into jihad kuma akwai aiki.....
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by sketcherJ(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't wanna sound like a religious bigot but I could sense the Muslim folks were very happy wen they see the name john
...but we all know the truth, u are all just hiding under a facade, the guy is a Muslim using a Christian name to let the authorities lay off him, he is using the name as a decoy....I laugh...so u are telling me shekau will make a christian his deputy? I blame the news agency for uncompleted news..

I think every Muslim has a 20% chance of turning to the bad side ...God help us...it flows in them
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by tonytony208(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3081353_11_jpegf7f163af78812e58c4d3c47b4e396ae6

Stolen from Education Trust Fund...

Or dashed or sold to them by their sympathizers among the teachers in that school. Since the govt has no proper recording self, it I'll be difficult to trace which schl it came from.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

Not all Muslims are terrorists no doubt. But 99% of terrorists are muslims grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by faray: 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL
jihadi john's real name is mohamed emwazi... Abi christian too dey bear mohamed?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
akthedream:
Well,if all muslims were to be a terrorist..there is no way you would have survived..#fact.
All terrorists are muslims but not all muslims are terrorists. Most importantly, every muslim is a potential terrorist!
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
muh4eva:
Allah had already talk about them... If brain small like grain dem no get.. They just talk anyhow.. If their religion is so right we would all have converted.... No matter how you try to enlighten them, they can never be more intelligent than the have spoken...
I don't understand what exactly you're rambling about. Islam is evil in its entirety. Islam is a religion built on the foundations of violence and also propagated with violence. Muhammad(Piss Be On him) was a bloodthirsty retarrd who killed for fun and raped small children.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by shara123(m): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Islam is a religion of peace! dia is never a place in d Qur'an dat says u should kill unjustly. it is very ridiculous dat some ppl will keep saying all d rubbish. Seek for forgiveness of wot u say and watch ur tongue.
Allah is d SUPREME. No other God except ALLAH.
Muhammed is d messanger of Allah.
Beware of wot u say pls
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
tonytony208:

Or dashed or sold to them by their sympathizers among the teachers in that school. Since the govt has no proper recording self, it I'll be difficult to trace which schl it came from.

you are right..
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
shara123:
Islam is a religion of peace! dia is never a place in d Qur'an dat says u should kill unjustly
Terrorist! Just listen to yourself... Is there anything like JUST and UNJUST killing? You're publicly telling me that its ok for you to kill as long as you can justify it My goodness me!

THOU SHALL NOT KILL!

That is a simple command. You guys are so unrepentantly violent

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by tunde1200(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2015
i like your facts but despite that Islam did not in anyway ever support act of killing of innocents this evil ISIS did.

Delphi:
Jihadi John (ISIS) is not his real name. His real name is Mohammed Emwazi (born Muhammad Jassim Abdulkarim Olayan al-Dhafiri; Arabic: محمد جاسم عبد الكريم علينان الظفيري‎; 17 August 1988 – 12 November 2015). He was a British Arab man alleged to be the person seen in several videos produced by the Islamic extremist group ISIL showing the beheadings of a number of captives in 2014 and 2015. A group of his hostages nicknamed him "Jihadi John" since he was part of a four-person terrorist cell with British accents whom they called "The Beatles". On 12 November 2015, US officials reported that Emwazi had been hit by a drone strike in Al-Raqqah, Syria, and the following day, UK officials stated a "high degree of certainty" that Emwazi was killed. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihadi_John).
Those are part of the blackmail; bearing another name to perpetrate evil. Please, don't be consoled by any name whatsoever!

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2015
fx45:
All terrorists are muslims but not all muslims are terrorists. Most importantly, every muslim is a potential terrorist!
Well,its like saying every igbo is a potential criminal...
armed robbery,drugs and human trafficking,ritual,rape,419,baby factory,fake drugs and goods to mention a few...
The first official terrorist in Nigeria are igbos man...henry okah and co...
Hope you understand now..
Anyway,you should know better...
Every igbo have flat head too..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2015
akthedream:
armed robbery,drugs and human trafficking,ritual,rape,419,baby factory,fake drugs and goods to mention a few...
The junk you just typed here doesn't change the fact that:
1. All terrorists are muslims
2. All muslims are not terrorists
3. Every muslim is a potential terrorist

This is a world acknowledged fact. Now go and deal with it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by saopauloman(m): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2015
shara123:
Islam is a religion of peace! dia is never a place in d Qur'an dat says u should kill unjustly. it is very ridiculous dat some ppl will keep saying all d rubbish. Seek for forgiveness of wot u say and watch ur tongue.
Allah is d SUPREME. No other God except ALLAH.
Muhammed is d messanger of Allah.
Beware of wot u say pls

shut up man.. jesus is the way.. the real GOD.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 17, 2015
fx45:
The junk you just typed here doesn't change the fact that:
1. All terrorists are muslims
2. All muslims are not terrorists
3. Every muslim is a potential terrorist

This is a world acknowledged fact. Now go and deal with it
What I typed are facts too ..
Are you an OSU igbo?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 17, 2015
fx45:
Terrorist! Just listen to yourself... Is there anything like JUST and UNJUST killing? You're publicly telling me that its ok for you to kill as long as you can justify it My goodness me!

THOU SHALL NOT KILL!

That is a simple command. You guys are so unrepentantly violent
Ojukwu killed a lot of people and masterminded the Biafra war.
So,from your school of thought, Ojukwu is a terrorist too...
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Ikengawo: 12:25am On Nov 17, 2015
akthedream:

Henry okah is igbo? How can igbos lead in human trafikking when there are slaves and slave markets in the north?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

Henry okah is igbo? How can igbos lead in human trafikking when there are slaves and slave markets in the north?
Are you an OSU igbo?..
Why have you been dodging mγ simple question?
Why are you shy and scared to answer me?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Ikengawo: 12:46am On Nov 17, 2015
akthedream:

Are you an OSU igbo?..
Why have you been dodging mγ simple question?
Why are you shy and scared to answer me?
Im from OSUn state. We sell Hausa for 250 Fulani for 200 because them no get body
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by tobiasbeecher: 12:49am On Nov 17, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

Shut up, you are terrorist because your religion makes you one.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Phame: 12:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Meritbaba:

The thread won't be rushed now, if it had been a muslim name mentioned you will be surprise at the extent these bigots would have rushed into the thread to start ranting.
you won't find foolish ones like revdesmondjuju who blame everything on islam on a thread like this.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by roxell120(m): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2015
MILLIONS ARRESTED , SPONSORS UNKNOWN. UNA DEY TRY OO. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT AND QUIT UNPROFESSIONAL HERE
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by ninovandross(m): 1:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Na wa oh, all muslims are terrorists and deadly but if sallah reach una go remember una muslim friend, I'm observing
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

Im from OSUn state. We sell Hausa for 250 Fulani for 200 because them no get body
Why dodging the simple question?
How are you going to cope as an OSU igbo if biafra is eventually actualised?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Azeezwahe: 5:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Sometimes, I am perplexed by what most nairalanders write as COMMENTS. Dis should be a place for intellects and not some drop out, half baked people.Instead of commenting on a post, you will start relating it to tribes and religion. When will you learn? coolLet's face a common problem and tackle it once and for all. Let every culture be respected and let our means of communication with our God not battered.#iamanigerian#IbelieveinoneGod# cool
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Meritbaba:

The thread won't be rushed now, if it had been a muslim name mentioned you will be surprise at the extent these bigots would have rushed into the thread to start ranting.
. Shatap imp. they are nuslims. the christian name is just a disguise. It makes them more deadly than having their muslim names. They are many here in tearaba viz Alhaji Mark, Alhaji Solimon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) / Risikat Ajoke Adegeye Is Dead (King Sunny Ade's Wife Dies) / President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.