Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters (41629 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin In Dalori / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 17, 2015
The truth is not All Muslims are terrorist, but but most known terrorists are muslim.
Meritbaba:

The thread won't be rushed now, if it had been a muslim name mentioned you will be surprise at the extent these bigots would have rushed into the thread to start ranting.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 5:53am On Nov 17, 2015
akthedream:
What I typed are facts too ..
Are you an OSU igbo?
Then try and get your facts right the next time. Charles Okah in the first instance is not Igbo. Let's begin with that...

All terrorists are muslims

Every muslim is a potential terrorist!
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2015
akthedream:

Well,its like saying every igbo is a potential criminal...
armed robbery,drugs and human trafficking,ritual,rape,419,baby factory,fake drugs and goods to mention a few...
The first official terrorist in Nigeria are igbos man...henry okah and co...
Hope you understand now..
Anyway,you should know better...
Every igbo have flat head too..

Gbam!
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by tunene66: 6:00am On Nov 17, 2015
Meritbaba:

The thread won't be rushed now, if it had been a muslim name mentioned you will be surprise at the extent these bigots would have rushed into the thread to start ranting.

The name Jihadi John was not the real name of the ISIL terrorist who killed those people
His name was Mohammed Emwazi.

Emwazi was given the nickname "John" by a group of his hostages. The hostages said that he was part of a terrorist cell they called "The Beatles", and that he guarded Western hostages while handling communications with their families. The nickname refers to John Lennon of the Beatles, and the three other group members share the first names of the other Beatles. The cell members all had British accents.[20] The nicknames "Jihadi John", "Jailer John" and "John the Beatle" were created by the press.[3]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihadi_John

So let's give correct information

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by ljperp(m): 6:04am On Nov 17, 2015
One of world leaders once said the problem of this world is Islam and sincerely i believe because of the examples he gave eg. ISIS, boko haram, al-shabab, i was left to imagine why i will be part of a religion that kill and call it holy war, fighting for God, i believe you should allow God to do his war, not you, its good to serve Jesus abeg
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Bnladan(m): 6:06am On Nov 17, 2015
RockMaxi:

Well we thank Jesus for your life but we're still assessing your assertion. wink
We thank Allah 4 his lyf. And dia is no need for ur assessment coz I'm sure my broda didn't write dis 2 impress u.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Bnladan(m): 6:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Bekwarra:
Be deceiving yourselves. John Trankil ko John Trammadol ni. You better face your useless religion and stop the carnage. I can sense happiness in all of you because of the name John. A j'egbodo yin n wa eni kunra ni. Every religion has it's own ills. One of the ills of Islam is terrorism. It's better you lots face it and stop playing the ostrich.
U only think ppl are happy dat d name John was mentioned because u re a self-absorbed ass dat thinks with his anus. I believe in every group of ppl dia are heartless nd wicked ppl dat dnt care bout humanity and life itself. Some hide under d guise of religion some in politics.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by adino(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2015
TAQIYA ALERT!
NIGERIAN ARMY NOW PRACTICING TAQIYA.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by rigarmortis: 6:20am On Nov 17, 2015
olayinka63:
Terrorism has no religion anybody can be a terrorist can we say christian terrorist now because of john jihadi and john trankil

Mr man jihadi john was never a christian, google his real name, jihadi john was his nickname/code name given by his captors and adopted by the media.......

his real name is one long list of koranic names and ends with emwazi.

Get your facts right.

Osamas code name was gerranimo, is that his name?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Bnladan(m): 6:21am On Nov 17, 2015
TCD:
I thought they boko haram claim western education is a sin. Now they are using tools from Educational trust fund to fight for their Allah. what an irony. bunch of confused dolts.
These ppl are bunch of sponsored thieves nd criminals. They aren't Muslims. This is not wat Islam teaches. The Quran says if a person takes a human life it is lyk he killed d whole human race nd If a man saves a lyf it is lyk he saved humanity. Anybody dat acts differently is nobody but a terrorist. #IamaMuslimI'mnotaTerrorist
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by rigarmortis: 6:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Bnladan:
. I believe in every group of ppl dia are heartless nd wicked ppl dat dnt care bout humanity and life itself. Some hide under d guise of religion some in politics.

Budhism is a religion, have you heard anyone hiding under the guise of budhist monk to shoot people in a mall.

Why do they always hide under the guise of isLame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Bnladan(m): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

Shut.up. Boko haram is more muslim than you snd youre telling them something else. Did muhammed not die waging violent jihad?
Dats d problem with bigots lyk u, u jst believe every mess thrown @ u. Go and read bout d lyf of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and see d kind of person he is. He died in his home around his family members.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by rigarmortis: 6:35am On Nov 17, 2015
akthedream:

Well,its like saying every igbo is a potential criminal...
armed robbery,drugs and human trafficking,ritual,rape,419,baby factory,fake drugs and goods to mention a few...
The first official terrorist in Nigeria are igbos man...henry okah and co...
Hope you understand now..
Anyway,you should know better...
Every igbo have flat head too..

Brother stop displaying your ignorance here, so hery okah is now igbo?

Plus more ritualists have been caught in the SW this year than all the country put together, including secondary school boys.

Leave ethnicty out of this, we are talking religious indoctrination which is the easiest way to make someone do stuff he doesnt want to do, its worldwide phenomena, people are easily persuaded using religion.

Unfortunately the religion most known to be used nowadays is islam, its the truth, it has political undertones but the method used to get fighters is religion.

You can fight economic crimes easily but religious crimes is not driven by earthly gains so its harder.

And for you info, this menace is spreading down south gradually, go to ilorin and see the kind of sects these imams are forming and what they are preaching, they already have a strong hold in the ebira part of kogi.

Its no joke bro.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Bnladan(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2015
rigarmortis:

Budhism is a religion, have you heard anyone hiding under the guise of budhist monk to shoot people in a mall.

Why do they always hide under the guise of isLame.
Do u knw wat is happening in Burma? Hw d minority muslims are treated? Denied dia institutional right, killed nd chasen out of dia homes! Have u heard of d Monk Wira thu? Go through his sermons and preachings u will undrstnd wat I'm saying. Any act of terrorism is considered a terrorism if its done by sm1 claiming 2 be a muslim. Hv u ever hear d media saying a christian terrorist? No! Aren't dia christians dat perform a terror attack? Its not fair.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by PhantomD(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

John Trankil To Boko Haram

“terrorism has no religion”

I am a Muslim and I am not a Terrorist.
out of a thousand boko boys, one john and u're involving anoda religion in ur shame. park well joor!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Ikengawo: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Bnladan:
Dats d problem with bigots lyk u, u jst believe every mess thrown @ u. Go and read bout d lyf of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and see d kind of person he is. He died in his home around his family members.
During a war he waged against infidels, stfu. Your user name is Bin Laden
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Bnladan(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2015
toorugged:
The truth is not All Muslims are terrorist, but but most known terrorists are muslim.
that's wat d media which is controlled by d world super powers want u 2 believe. If sm1 carried out a terror attack and he happens 2 be a muslim, d media will call him 'an islamic terrorist' ryt? But if its smbdy else be it christain, Jewish, Budhist, Jaine or other religion he will just be branded a terrorist. Is dis fair? Look my broda, u will never knw wat islam is all about until u live with d true muslims. Make ur own researches nd ask questions bout islam nd I'm sure u'll come 2 believe muslims are not bad fellows. From d media, u'll jst get wat dey wnt u 2 believe.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Bnladan(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

During a war he waged against infidels, stfu. Your user name is Bin Laden
He died from sickness. Yeah my username is 'bin ladan' not bin laden. Y? because my father's name is Ladan and 'bin' or 'bn' means Son of. I'm d son of Ladan. Ladan is a hausa local name of smbdy dat use 2 call for prayaz. Again, d prophet (PBUH) died on his sick bed even wiki will tell u dat
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by PhantomD(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2015
Bnladan:
Do u knw wat is happening in Burma? Hw d minority muslims are treated? Denied dia institutional right, killed nd chasen out of dia homes! Have u heard of d Monk Wira thu? Go through his sermons and preachings u will undrstnd wat I'm saying. Any act of terrorism is considered a terrorism if its done by sm1 claiming 2 be a muslim. Hv u ever hear d media saying a christian terrorist? No! Aren't dia christians dat perform a terror attack? Its not fair.
Now there are definitely gud n bad people regardless of religion but wen a religion teaches retaliation and holy war, I blv the bad ones wit no conscience hide under its cover. if It was d oda way round, muslims will luk at christians d same way. I hve muslim friends nd they're nt terrorists or potential terrorists. theres notin lyk holy war, God is Almighty and needs no one to fight for him.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by lamalang(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=madridguy post=40086649][b]Jihadi John To ISIL

John Trankil To Boko Haram

“terrorism has no religion”

I am a Muslim and I am not a Terrorist. They were both born Muslims is just there alias
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by PhantomD(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Bnladan:
that's wat d media which is controlled by d world super powers want u 2 believe. If sm1 carried out a terror attack and he happens 2 be a muslim, d media will call him 'an islamic terrorist' ryt? But if its smbdy else be it christain, Jewish, Budhist, Jaine or other religion he will just be branded a terrorist. Is dis fair? Look my broda, u will never knw wat islam is all about until u live with d true muslims. Make ur own researches nd ask questions bout islam nd I'm sure u'll come 2 believe muslims are not bad fellows. From d media, u'll jst get wat dey wnt u 2 believe.
I believe they call dem islamic terrorist because dy carry out their acts in d name of their religion, most of oda terrorists do it for oda reasons dan religion dats y theyre not branded by their religion wen reporting.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by wyqay: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2015
PRYCE:
John?

My nickname's Farouk but I ain't no Mohammedian!

So using John in his name doesn't mean he's a Christian! I've seen a Malo guy that uses ADAM!

Everyone is vulnerable to Being brainwashed but not all religions preach violence!
Adam both use the name,ok
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by wyqay: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

Shut.up. Boko haram is more muslim than you snd youre telling them something else. Did muhammed not die waging violent jihad?
Receive sense now
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by mmabubakar(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Bekwarra:
Be deceiving yourselves. John Trankil ko John Trammadol ni. You better face your useless religion and stop the carnage. I can sense happiness in all of you because of the name John. A j'egbodo yin n wa eni kunra ni. Every religion has it's own ills. One of the ills of Islam is terrorism. It's better you lots face it and stop playing the ostrich.

What is this Id!ot saying

Is John a muslim name

How many times were christians caught with explosives trying to bomb their own churchwe have seen that many times...even in Bauchi!
How many times were christians seen attacking communities and raiding banks of which the communities know that they aren't muslims (to the extent that they have the 'cross' on their necks, not only that, but the christians in that same communities admitted that the attackers were not muslims!)
If you don't study ISLAM please don't use your dirty mouth to speak about ISLAM talk more of condeming it!
The fact that some people claiming to be muslims are performing in human and un-ISLAMIC acts does not mean that that is what ISLAM teaches!
Everybody knws that ISLAM is a religion of PEACE but just won't admit because of ur sentiments if not, by now there could have been no even a single christian in northern Nigeria! But the case is the other way round because of ISLAM (the religion of peace!),
If you like you can ask any christian that has been to the north to tell you who the real muslims are and what the real teachings of ISLAM are......mttsssscchhhhhhhhwwww! Nonsense!

[b] I AM A MUSLIM AND AM NOT A TERRORIST [\b]
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Bnladan(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2015
PhantomD:

Now there are definitely gud n bad people regardless of religion but wen a religion teaches retaliation and holy war, I blv the bad ones wit no conscience hide under its cover. if It was d oda way round, muslims will luk at christians d same way. I hve muslim friends nd they're nt terrorists or potential terrorists. theres notin lyk holy war, God is Almighty and needs no one to fight for him.
Now dat u believe in every group dia are gud nd Bad ppl, I will advice dat u shudnt b sentimental in ur judgments. Broda, lyk dia are A students and F students in classes, so dia re in religions. Dats y in Islam u find Sunni, Shiites, Dariqa among odas and Catholics, Protestants, Jehovah witnesses among odas in christianity. All dis groups have a belief nd have scripts dat dey back dia belief with. Be it genuine or fake. Are u 2 blame because smbdy misundrstnds or misinterpretes d bible or Quran? I'm happy 4 u dat u practice a religion, u believe in it nd u dnt encourage violence. Believe it or not, I'm happy 2 because d religion I practice too doesn't encourage violence. The Quran says if anybody takes 1 lyf it is like he killed d whole human race and if anoda saves a lyf it is lyk he saved humanity. #IamaMuslim #imnotaTerrorist

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2015
chuna1985:

Not all Muslims are terrorists no doubt. But 99% of terrorists are muslims grin

100% of muslims are terrorists.
You need to see how violent they react when you tell them about ISIS. You then will know that these people are something else. Their father satan just day use them accomplish end time tracks
Not very surprised, many of them serve Devil or rather Mephistopheles.....without knowing sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Bnladan:
Now dat u believe in every group dia are gud nd Bad ppl, I will advice dat u shudnt b sentimental in ur judgments. Broda, lyk dia are A students and F students in classes, so dia re in religions. Dats y in Islam u find Sunni, Shiites, Dariqa among odas and Catholics, Protestants, Jehovah witnesses among odas in christianity. All dis groups have a belief nd have scripts dat dey back dia belief with. Be it genuine or fake. Are u 2 blame because smbdy misundrstnds or misinterpretes d bible or Quran? I'm happy 4 u dat u practice a religion, u believe in it nd u dnt encourage violence. Believe it or not, I'm happy 2 because d religion I practice too doesn't encourage violence. The Quran says if anybody takes 1 lyf it is like he killed d whole human race and if anoda saves a lyf it is lyk he saved humanity. #IamaMuslim #imnotaTerrorist

Who told you islam doesn't encourage violence? Why then would someone want to leave Islam and the penalty is death? Abi death, as a consequence no be violence, na "Ten ten " way all those small small girls for your area day play abi?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Bnladan(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2015
PhantomD:

I believe they call dem islamic terrorist because dy carry out their acts in d name of their religion, most of oda terrorists do it for oda reasons dan religion dats y theyre not branded by their religion wen reporting.
I totally disagree with dis bro/sis. D 9/11 event for example was exclusively political. D US nd Brittain made it luked lyk religious. Recently former british prime minister Tony Blair came out 2 apologize 2 d world and Iraq and took resonsibility of wat has happened dat lead nw 2 ISIL. Dia are revelations nw dat even showed dat 9/11 was an inside job. Bro/sis do u knw wats happening 2 d minority muslims in Myanmar and other parts of Burma? D media is not saying anythn bout it because d suffering ppl are muslims. Google dis name pls "Wira thu" and read more.tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by susolzik(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2015
ishiamu:

But your brother charlse okah was not shot on his balls, is he not a terrorist too?
he's a "freedom " fighter
ishiamu:

But your brother charlse okah was not shot on his balls, is he not a terrorist too?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2015
PhantomD:

Feel free to name other organisations that respects terrorism.
Kuwait terrorism = Middle East
IS = Iraq / Syria / Egypt -> Middle East
Al Nusra Front -> Middle East
Mohammed Emwazi -> Jihadi John is from Kuwait -> Middle East
Hamas -> Middle East
Hezbolah -> Middle East

Except the other new organizations in North Korea. All this nonsense is as a result of these cabals who claim they serve God. Have you watched the beheading of those 7 year old children who refused to join Islam in Syria? Or the ones they threw away from a high house for refusal to join islam in Iraq? Watch it, maybe you would correct yourself next time you want to make a post here.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Bnladan:
I totally disagree with dis bro/sis. D 9/11 event for example was exclusively political. D US nd Brittain made it luked lyk religious. Recently former british prime minister Tony Blair came out 2 apologize 2 d world and Iraq and took resonsibility of wat has happened dat lead nw 2 ISIL. Dia are revelations nw dat even showed dat 9/11 was an inside job. Bro/sis do u knw wats happening 2 d minority muslims in Myanmar and other parts of Burma? D media is not saying anythn bout it because d suffering ppl are muslims. Google dis name pls "Wira thu" and read more.tnx

It's simple, the answer is this. If you give a muslim a chance, they will turn and take over the nation in arms. Today, Ephesus (now turkey) welcomed you muslims in open arms, and next thing,you carry guns, axe and Co and chase them out and gave it a new name turkey. Look at Syria, Damascus, where Christianity took hold, is now where they behead people to join Islam.
Forget the issue of Tony Blair, I believe he just made it look political to stop the impending war within.
They learnt fast, so that's why they take measures to do what they do there in Burma.

The earlier you fellows learn to be accommodating, peace will come to earth! Quote me anywhere!
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by ishiamu(m): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2015
susolzik:

Freedom fighter by plotting bombs in capital city and murdering people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead / Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner / 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.