Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters (41628 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin In Dalori / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Agimor(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

John Trankil To Boko Haram

“terrorism has no religion”

I am a Muslim and I am not a Terrorist.
Park well jor. Every muslim is a potential terrorist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
John.

haahahahahhah

this news is coming to appease the badly pummeled ego of the Muslim side.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by ishiamu(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
John what? shocked

Shoot him on his balls angry

But your brother charlse okah was not shot on his balls, is he not a terrorist too?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by damiloladuke: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by menix(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

Taaaa close mouth..

John is a camouflage name or was given by the parent but has converted back..

Everything about Terrorism is Islam..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Meritbaba:

The thread won't be rushed now, if it had been a muslim name mentioned you will be surprise at the extent these bigots would have rushed into the thread to start ranting.

John trakil is a muslim. We have pastors bearing Ibrahim.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Delphi(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jihadi John (ISIS) is not his real name. His real name is Mohammed Emwazi (born Muhammad Jassim Abdulkarim Olayan al-Dhafiri; Arabic: محمد جاسم عبد الكريم علينان الظفيري‎; 17 August 1988 – 12 November 2015). He was a British Arab man alleged to be the person seen in several videos produced by the Islamic extremist group ISIL showing the beheadings of a number of captives in 2014 and 2015. A group of his hostages nicknamed him "Jihadi John" since he was part of a four-person terrorist cell with British accents whom they called "The Beatles". On 12 November 2015, US officials reported that Emwazi had been hit by a drone strike in Al-Raqqah, Syria, and the following day, UK officials stated a "high degree of certainty" that Emwazi was killed. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihadi_John).
Those are part of the blackmail; bearing another name to perpetrate evil. Please, don't be consoled by any name whatsoever!

madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by metorichmond(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sorry oo, this boko haram kingpin no de finish, de don arrest like 10 for this nairaland wey I don read. God help our soldiers sha.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by loomer: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nelkoko:
D terorists dem no get face?..Enough of all dis lies abeg....we dey always hear say dem catch dem but no pix.....na wetin,if no pix make una hold una info abeg until u can back it up with pix

The thing tire me o, make dem dey mumu dem selves

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by MightySparrow: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

JOHN his real name? Or AL. Taqyya name? Can you be trusted if you have access to AK47

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by francizy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Where is the picture of the John or is this one of your propagandas? Well, source is saharaJHADISTsupporters so I don't believe this crap..

And as for that senseless goat called madridguy, aren't you fools tired of mentioning Igbos on threads that don't concern them? May it never be well with you and your generations, if you ever display this senseless bigotry next time!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by FisifunKododada: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

Both Jihadi John and John Trankil are Muslims. However it is true that NOT all Muslims are terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by EdCure: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL
“terrorism has no religion” I am a Muslim and I am not a Terrorist.
You muslims always look for the slimmest excuses to exonorate your violent religion from the barbarism commited by its true adherents.

Is "jihadi" a Christian word? Does being called John disqualify one from pursueing your islamic ideology?
There's quite a number of Christians answering Ibrahim.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by busyfishing(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2015

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by kestolove95(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fighting for islam with a christian name...ok na, we are watching...we shall know d rill boko harma, isis,alshabab.alqueda
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by AdEsANNi1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ikengawo:

Shut.up. Boko haram is more muslim than you snd youre telling them something else. Did muhammed not die waging violent jihad?

People speak @times without knowing d gravity. May Allah reword ur utterances.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
John? that is not a muslim name...
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

Dont rejoice of boko haram without religion. When this your john, let say was a christian, he wasnt blood lust or violent, but when he got converted to islam: he became a terror. Why was he not that as a christian john. Our christian paul, peter, john, David who used to condemn terrorism, but as soon as they are converted, they became terrorist. Something must be wrong in what they read and thought. In the eyes of an average non muslim in any part of the world, you are a potential terrorist. It may just take that spirit of violence to manifest it. You are also a great suspect even as the police in lagos has warned that we should avoid certain men with flowing garment and strange beard. How free are you with women with hijab or even this black masquarade type. TERRORISM DO HAVE RELEGION.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by ishiamu(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

John Trankil and buhari To Boko Haram

I am a Muslim and I am a Terrorist.

Jesus you mean it? Let me depart from u oo before you send your men to me

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by cabaliciouscabal: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

Say dat to d devil.

Terrorist ar confirm Muslims.

So don't mislead d public.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Adehakeema: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
What is islamic in john boko haram?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by muh4eva(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ikengawo:

Shut.up. Boko haram is more muslim than you snd youre telling them something else. Did muhammed not die waging violent jihad?
Does the name above looks anything islami? Donot say what you donot know.. Cos you know nothing about prophet Muhammed (S.A.W)
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by leonbob: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
why is this country like this?

you arrested a kingpin and all you have to show us are abandoned items in the bush?

has the military been politicised too?

very annoying set of people!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by muh4eva(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Agimor:
Park well jor. Every muslim is a potential terrorist.
If so the you won't be alive to write rubbish here naw...
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
patmaine:
John.

haahahahahhah

this news is coming to appease the badly pummeled ego of the Muslim side.
You are too smart.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
RockMaxi:

Well we thank Jesus for your life but we're still assessing your assertion. wink
Well,if all muslims were to be a terrorist..there is no way you would have survived..#fact.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nelkoko:
D terorists dem no get face?..Enough of all dis lies abeg....we dey always hear say dem catch dem but no pix.....na wetin,if no pix make una hold una info abeg until u can back it up with pix
If na muslim name,you for talk like this?....
Na face you won see now..no be name again abi?...continueeeee
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by muh4eva(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
menix:

Taaaa close mouth..

John is a camouflage name or was given by the parent but has converted back..

Everything about Terrorism is Islam..
What about John okar did he converted to Islam too.. Is he not a terrorist... Anyway most of una no get brain una just dey always talk any how
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
PRYCE:
John?
Nope....Na Jamiu ibn'pryce...
Is that not the kind of name you were expecting to see there?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Meritbaba:

The thread won't be rushed now, if it had been a muslim name mentioned you will be surprise at the extent these bigots would have rushed into the thread to start ranting.

We need not rush to comment because we all know the christain name is just a cover up, just like the now-rotting jihadi-John-beheader of ISIs was not a christain.

Guy, not every muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead / Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.