Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters (41631 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin In Dalori / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Bnladan(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2015
gimakon:

It's simple, the answer is this. If you give a muslim a chance, they will turn and take over the nation in arms. Today, Ephesus (now turkey) welcomed you muslims in open arms, and next thing,you carry guns, axe and Co and chase them out and gave it a new name turkey. Look at Syria, Damascus, where Christianity took hold, is now where they behead people to join Islam.
Forget the issue of Tony Blair, I believe he just made it look political to stop the impending war within.
They learnt fast, so that's why they take measures to do what they do there in Burma.

The earlier you fellows learn to be accommodating, peace will come to earth! Quote me anywhere!
It seems lyk u re in support of wats happening in Burma. If u re, u encourage violence and u are a terrorist of ur kind. Our approaches to dis argument tells a lot bout us. I believe in every group of ppl dia are good ones and bad eggs. Dnt be a bad example bro. #IamaMuslim #I'mnotaTerrorist
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
They will never show their faces, let them keep deceiving themselves with their story-telling with fake names and fake victories. Na una baboons and monkeys una they deceive, no be me.

It you guys that are bent on lying to yourselves.

That John was brain washed into Islam.
I can bet you he is not fighting for Jesus or any church.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2015
Bnladan:
It seems lyk u re in support of wats happening in Burma. If u re, u encourage violence and u are a terrorist of ur kind. Our approaches to dis argument tells a lot bout us. I believe in every group of ppl dia are good ones and bad eggs. Dnt be a bad example bro. #IamaMuslim #I'mnotaTerrorist

Super rubbish talk!
Who likes a world where he or she isn't comfortable? This is what you get when you are being told the truth. Islam must learn to accommodate other religions. Not by mouth but example.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by HaneefahRN(f): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2015
gimakon:

100% of muslims are terrorists.
You need to see how violent they react when you tell them about ISIS. You then will know that these people are something else. Their father satan just day use them accomplish end time tracks
Not very surprised, many of them serve Devil or rather Mephistopheles.....without knowing sad
The evil and devilish ones are stereopythic pple like u. U only want to see the bad in Islam and there is no bad in Islam, only bad Muslims or pple who claim to be Muslims.
Somethn happened in a small town (can't remember the name of the place ryt nw)in the SW early this yr with some masked men dressed like BH entering the church harassing pple and wanting to burn the church down, but surprisingly for them pple turned on them, gathered a mob and beat them up when their faces were revealed they turned out to be members of that church acting on the bid of their pastor, if they had gotten away wt it, what pple wld av been shouting is that Muslims are here again, BH is in SW, etc, but today nothing is heard of the case again, it was swept under the rug.
Islam is against terrorism, those deluded animals killing pple and destroying places may claim to be Muslims fighting for religion, but they aren't, cos what they are doing is against what Islam upholds. The media has also done alot to black name the Muslims, Muslims are harassed, some Muslim teenagers killed in America by peers simply becos of this evil stereotype.
Q6:151 'do not kill a soul God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully'
Q5:53 ''---- Whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wrecking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind and he who saves a live, it shall be as if he has given life to all of Mankind''
These are some of the quranic verses forbidding killing of innocent pple. Suicide itself is a grave sin in Islam not to talk of mass homicide.
#Terrorism has no religion#
#Islam is not synonymous with terrorism#,
#Terrorists are deluded animals not Muslims#
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2015
HaneefahRN:

The evil and devilish ones are stereopythic pple like u. U only want to see the bad in Islam and there is no bad in Islam, only bad Muslims or pple who claim to be Muslims.
Somethn happened in a small town (can't remember the name of the place ryt nw)in the SW early this yr with some masked men dressed like BH entering the church harassing pple and wanting to burn the church down, but surprisingly for them pple turned on them, gathered a mob and beat them up when their faces were revealed they turned out to be members of that church acting on the bid of their pastor, if they had gotten away wt it, what pple wld av been shouting is that Muslims are here again, BH is in SW, etc, but today nothing is heard of the case again, it was swept under the rug.
Islam is against terrorism, those deluded animals killing pple and destroying places may claim to be Muslims fighting for religion, but they aren't, cos what they are doing is against what Islam upholds. The media has also done alot to black name the Muslims, Muslims are harassed, some Muslim teenagers killed in America by peers simply becos of this evil stereotype.
Q6:151 'do not kill a soul God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully'
Q5:53 ''---- Whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wrecking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind and he who saves a live, it shall be as if he has given life to all of Mankind''
These are some of the quranic verses forbidding killing of innocent pple. Suicide itself is a grave sin in Islam not to talk of mass homicide.
#Terrorism has no religion#
#Islam is not synonymous with terrorism#,
#Terrorists are deluded animals not Muslims#

Because I have talked, you now want to face me now relax let's say things well.

If truly your Quaran forbids killing of innocent as you say,why do your brothers sing for Allah and slash throats like that, are they killing goats.
Islam is no religion, full of hate.
Whatever happened in that church, in the south west has got to do with their pastor, dig deep and you find out.
You cannot change the idea of one person with "islam is against terrorism" your Quran is brutal and it prompts people to do and undo

Read this http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/16800/Default.aspx

You read a holy book that makes you very hostile. Are you supposed to serve God as a villain? They serve God in open mindedness, but today...inverse is the case.
My best friend is a muslim, we quarrel but he always says... Islam is a religion of peace, am yet to see that,because evil has clouded,not my judgement, but the judgement of several billions of people around the globe. write letters to Mecca and Medina and let them arrest these people causing the chaos and burn them alive, let them feel the pain they cause to innocent people and watch, if someone like me will speak again.

Islam, a religion that says something else and does something else.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by maxxhanzel: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
John what? shocked

Shoot him on his balls angry

I guess his balls are off by nw.
D army no dey joke.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by rigarmortis: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Bnladan:
Do u knw wat is happening in Burma? Hw d minority muslims are treated? Denied dia institutional right, killed nd chasen out of dia homes! Have u heard of d Monk Wira thu? Go through his sermons and preachings u will undrstnd wat I'm saying. Any act of terrorism is considered a terrorism if its done by sm1 claiming 2 be a muslim. Hv u ever hear d media saying a christian terrorist? No! Aren't dia christians dat perform a terror attack? Its not fair.

Muslim oppression is a result of the islamaphobia occassioned by the actions of terrorist muslims in other places.

Its not right, but it is what it is.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by HaneefahRN(f): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2015
gimakon:

Because I have talked, you now want to face me now relax let's say things well.

If truly your Quaran forbids killing of innocent as you say,why do your brothers sing for Allah and slash throats like that, are they killing goats.
Islam is no religion, full of hate.
Whatever happened in that church, in the south west has got to do with their pastor, dig deep and you find out.
You cannot change the idea of one person with "islam is against terrorism" your Quran is brutal and it prompts people to do and undo

Read this http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/16800/Default.aspx

You read a holy book that makes you very hostile. Are you supposed to serve God as a villain? They serve God in open mindedness, but today...inverse is the case.
My best friend is a muslim, we quarrel but he always says... Islam is a religion of peace, am yet to see that,because evil has clouded,not my judgement, but the judgement of several billions of people around the globe. write letters to Mecca and Medina and let them arrest these people causing the chaos and burn them alive, let them feel the pain they cause to innocent people and watch, if someone like me will speak again.

Islam, a religion that says something else and does something else.
Ur comment didn't surprise me. Those psychopaths might chant Allah Akbar but it doesn't make what they are doing right, or conforming to Islamic tenets or doing it for Allah.
Like some1 fornicating and shouting 'God', is God in support of what he or she is doing? This myt be milder compared to what the terrorist are doing bt the person saying God is also sinning against God. Islam has made it's stand known, but some 'extremists' might deviate for reasons best known to them. And even in all these craze, Muslims are also killed.
U are no best friend to that Muslim, if u were, u wldn't say 100% of Muslims are terrorists, if he is he cld av killed or tortured u to join Islam. What do u know abt the Quran to say it's a Book of brutality? Pple just make claims due to hearsays.
I don't understand the excuse u made up for the pastor of the Church tho, if his plan had worked the Muslims in that Community are in trouble, there is a high probability of them being harassed by the pple in that community or innocent pple arrested.
What the crusaders did then, was it in conformity with Christianity? They also claimed to be fighting for Christendom.
These terrorist av their motives wc is definitely not religious bt shading their actions wt religion, and there are a lot of facts still hidden from us and fabrications also heaped by the media. Who are the master mind of these pple, who are the pple supplying them wt the top class weapons and ammunition they use? Etc. With all the intelligence acclaimed to the West are they telling us they don't know what is going on. The incidence of Paris took place, why was it afterwards they deemed it fit to attack those ISIS camps with grenade, since they knew their hiding place, who are the pple protecting these terrorists? There is a lot of hypocrisy going on.
The whole World shld come together to fight these murderers becos they are a common enemy, but like I said there is still alot we don't know.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Bnladan(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2015
gimakon:

Super rubbish talk!
Who likes a world where he or she isn't comfortable? This is what you get when you are being told the truth. Islam must learn to accommodate other religions. Not by mouth but example.
u see, @ first I thought I cud put some sense in ur head, but I'm happy dat I've tried. Alhamdulillah. If I am not accommodating I wudnt hv spent much of my tym arguing based on facts 2 put some sense into u. But ur non-accommodating behaviour gives me no option than to end dis conversation with "thanks and may we all be guided".
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by ransomed: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

John Trankil To Boko Haram

“terrorism has no religion”

I am a Muslim and I am not a Terrorist.
:-- Jihadi John and John Trankil are pseudonyms to conceal real identity of these terrorists. They shout "allahu akbar" before and after killing innocents. Instead of condemning their heinous crime and work towards an end to their nefarious activities, you decided to glorify your brothers in arm. Your creed is opposite of peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by derecho(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2015
So John Trankil be person name abi?
Those who know can not be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2015
Bnladan:
u see, @ first I thought I cud put some sense in ur head, but I'm happy dat I've tried. Alhamdulillah. If I am not accommodating I wudnt hv spent much of my tym arguing based on facts 2 put some sense into u. But ur non-accommodating behaviour gives me no option than to end dis conversation with "thanks and may we all be guided".

How nice of you.
Ok now, I want to be accommodating grin.

U see, can I be accommodating, answer is NO. You should write a letter to your holy land, and ask your superior imam to call Al baghdadi out, and you should pass the judgement of real islam to him.

Your law says thou shall not kill unless justice and law permits it.now is the time. Unless you muslims end this menace, not only me, millions of me will behave the same way.
U seem calm, but pray guns and knives wouldn't be something all other religions will want to take up. Islam will be no where by then.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by chernest2002: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2015
I'm living in a Muslim country and I have seen many Muslims by the name John.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by ransomed: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2015
Bnladan:
Dats d problem with bigots lyk u, u jst believe every mess thrown @ u. Go and read bout d lyf of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and see d kind of person he is. He died in his home around his family members.
::-- After sowing cancerous creed of hate and violence against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2015
chernest2002:
I'm living in a Muslim country and I have seen many Muslims by the name John.

Which country be that?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by billyG(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2015
who supply them all this welding eqpmts,carbide & chemicals that can only b found on d eastern mkts.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Mrreed(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2015
wiseoneking:
Dont rejoice of boko haram without religion. When this your john, let say was a christian, he wasnt blood lust or violent, but when he got converted to islam: he became a terror. Why was he not that as a christian john. Our christian paul, peter, john, David who used to condemn terrorism, but as soon as they are converted, they became terrorist. Something must be wrong in what they read and thought. In the eyes of an average non muslim in any part of the world, you are a potential terrorist. It may just take that spirit of violence to manifest it. You are also a great suspect even as the police in lagos has warned that we should avoid certain men with flowing garment and strange beard. How free are you with women with hijab or even this black masquarade type. TERRORISM DO HAVE RELEGION.
which religion really promotes violence and which religion has killed more people? read up Deuteronomy 13 v12-15
which religion wiped out the whole of d native american tribe? hitler killed ova a million jew and he practiced xtianity? Israelites re killing palestine nd locking dem up by d day several killings hv been carried cos of lack of an adequate gun ctrl policy in America and all ds re nt called terrorism xcept deir names re mislim names.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by babaireti(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

John Trankil To Boko Haram

“terrorism has no religion”

I am a Muslim and I am not a Terrorist.
ISRAELIS are the TERRORISTS killing and maiming weak and defenseless PALESTINIANS without recourse to international outrage,so JOHN ,PETER & Co are the TERRORISTS masquerading as MUSLIMS to stigmatize ISLAM and MUSLIMS all over the world.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
gimakon:

100% of muslims are terrorists.
You need to see how violent they react when you tell them about ISIS. You then will know that these people are something else. Their father satan just day use them accomplish end time tracks
Not very surprised, many of them serve Devil or rather Mephistopheles.....without knowing sad

There is nothing like end time.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
rigarmortis:

Brother stop displaying your ignorance here, so hery okah is now igbo?

Plus more ritualists have been caught in the SW this year than all the country put together, including secondary school boys.

Leave ethnicty out of this, we are talking religious indoctrination which is the easiest way to make someone do stuff he doesnt want to do, its worldwide phenomena, people are easily persuaded using religion.

Unfortunately the religion most known to be used nowadays is islam, its the truth, it has political undertones but the method used to get fighters is religion.

You can fight economic crimes easily but religious crimes is not driven by earthly gains so its harder.

And for you info, this menace is spreading down south gradually, go to ilorin and see the kind of sects these imams are forming and what they are preaching, they already have a strong hold in the ebira part of kogi.

Its no joke bro.
akthedream:

Well,its like saying that every igbo is a potential criminal...
armed robbery,drugs and human trafficking,ritual,rape,419,baby factory,fake drugs and goods to mention a few...
The first official terrorist in Nigeria are igbos man...henry okah and co...
Hope you understand now..
Anyway,you should know better...
Every igbo have flat head too..
I was only assuming..You don't seem to understand mγ point...or maybe you didn't know follow our discussion..
I was only trying to ask him to stop what I call hasty generalisation....
I am not from south west..I am from Edo state..
If tomorrow I commit a crime(God forbid),does it make sense to now assume all people from Edo state do the same?
Yes,there are criminals in Islam,Christainity and other religion...
But judging the religion by its followers for me is not right..
I would rather judge a religion by its holy book or rules that guides it.
Those evil minded mofos are terrorist..and that is simply what they are.

As for Henry okah...I know he is from Niger delta....but I has to call him igbo cos that is the general belief that anybody from Ss and Se are all igbos...same way he thought all terrorists are muslim...
The same reason you think I was wrong for calling henry okah an igbo is the same reason I think he is wrong for saying all terrorists are muslims..
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
fx45:
Then try and get your facts right the next time. Charles Okah in the first instance is not Igbo. Let's begin with that...

All terrorists are muslims

Every muslim is a potential terrorist!
Like I said earlier.from your school of thought.If all terrorists are muslims,then Charlse Okah is an Igbo too...
Why are you denying it since we are in the game of hasty generalisation...funny
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by obstead200(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bekwarra:
Be deceiving yourselves. John Trankil ko John Trammadol ni. You better face your useless religion and stop the carnage. I can sense happiness in all of you because of the name John. A j'egbodo yin n wa eni kunra ni. Every religion has it's own ills. One of the ills of Islam is terrorism. It's better you lots face it and stop playing the ostrich.
[size=15pt]abeg, is it just me or does this pictures look like the "almighty" Nigerian army arrested a small time dealer of scrap metals and proceeded to charge him with terrorism
that is what this pictures looks like to me oooooo

where are the AK 47s seized?

[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by MAYKANO36(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION FROM ALMIGHTY ALLAH.............. GO AND HAVE A RESEARCH ...............WE ARE NOT A TERRORIST .... ...........
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by abduljabbar4(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bekwarra:
Be deceiving yourselves. John Trankil ko John Trammadol ni. You better face your useless religion and stop the carnage. I can sense happiness in all of you because of the name John. A j'egbodo yin n wa eni kunra ni. Every religion has it's own ills. One of the ills of Islam is terrorism. It's better you lots face it and stop playing the ostrich.

What is this bastard saying? Useless terorist killers it woill soon bounce back to you
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by mbz101(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Our press and Hero called our army are not giving us insightful story .. Always let see the real pictures of the Man and kingpin tou presume you nab .. Not all this scrubs you are showing us .. Let the public see who this man is even if he escape from u net when can locate him.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by invectives(m): 3:45am On Nov 23, 2015
babaireti:

ISRAELIS are the TERRORISTS killing and maiming weak and defenseless PALESTINIANS without recourse to international outrage,so JOHN ,PETER & Co are the TERRORISTS masquerading as MUSLIMS to stigmatize ISLAM and MUSLIMS all over the world.
Yet you northern Moslem's can't rise up and condemn them(Israelis DAT u claim are Bokoharam)but cheer and applaud them whenever they take territories in northern Nigeria.you guys are invariably leaking their asses.plssss for this dumb propaganda.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by nnenneigbo(f): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
rigarmortis:

Muslim oppression is a result of the islamaphobia occassioned by the actions of terrorist muslims in other places.

Its not right, but it is what it is.

Do these Christian terrorist commit these terrorist acts in the name of God or Jesus? I doubt it. Where as these Muslim terrorists all do. Hence the name they're given. Quie easy to understand surely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) / Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner / Risikat Ajoke Adegeye Is Dead (King Sunny Ade's Wife Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.