Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters (41632 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin In Dalori / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
ajebuter:

We need not rush to comment because we all know the christain name is just a cover up, just like the now-rotting jihadi-John-beheader of ISIs was not a christain.

Guy, not every muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a muslim.
Can you prove it or swear with your life that every terrorist is a muslim?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one army.

But all these arrested BH no get pictures?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by olayinka63: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ikengawo:

Shut.up. Boko haram is more muslim than you snd youre telling them something else. Did muhammed not die waging violent jihad?

When you see a red handed truth you will still bend away uhun bigotry has blinded you
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by muh4eva(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
AdEsANNi1:

People speak @times without knowing d gravity. May Allah reword ur utterances.
Allah had already talk about them... If brain small like grain dem no get.. They just talk anyhow.. If their religion is so right we would all have converted.... No matter how you try to enlighten them, they can never be more intelligent than the have spoken...
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
akthedream:

Can you prove it or swear with your life that every terrorist is a muslim?

Can you prove that the arrested boko haram guy named john on this thread is actully named john and a christain?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ikengawo:

Shut.up. Boko haram is more muslim than you snd youre telling them something else. Did muhammed not die waging violent jihad?
Can you prove the bolded?..
May whatever you serve judge you if that statement is false...
Keep on spreading lies on what you don't know..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by olayinka63: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Terrorism has no religion anybody can be a terrorist can we say christian terrorist now because of john jihadi and john trankil
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by josigaderoyal(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ikengawo:

True talk my Bro. Violence and terrorism are the real nature of the religion.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by abumustaqeem: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ovamboland:
So instead of using their skills to make farming tools and implements to help the local economy, they are using it make bombs to send their community back to centuries before mohammed. Isokay
are you with ur right sense?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Say dat to d devil.

Terrorist ar confirm Muslims.

So don't mislead d public.
Hmmm...let's not even go far..so henry okah and his brother are muslims
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by nerodenero: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorists are muslim.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by biotechshola(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ikengawo:

receive some sense, didnt jesus, moses, David, joseph, fyt wars Abi u no sabi bible again?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
patmaine:

yes na. U 'll find a way to involve Igbo nation.
Yes na...like henry okah and co.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by arent88(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

John Trankil To Boko Haram

“terrorism has no religion”

I am a Muslim and I am not a Terrorist.
oga jihady john was just nick name given to him by the british press,he was never a christian neither was any member of his family.his real names are mohamed emwazi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
ajebuter:

Can you prove that the arrested boko haram guy named john on this thread is actully named john and a christain?
Is that the answer to mγ question?
Can you quote where I made mention that the terrorist's name is John?
You can't even answer a simple question...but have to reply with another question..
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Bjergtrolde: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
If you believe this, you will believe anything.
First, cattle rustlers were arrested and labelled Boko Haram, next Northern Minority militiamen fighting against Fulani herdsmen were arrested and labelled Boko Haram, now Johns and James are being arrested and labelled Boko Haram kingpins.

Next someone will claim Boko haram are xtians.

Baba is working!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
arent88:
oga jihady john was just nick name given to him by the british press,he was never a christian neither was any member of his family.his real names are mohamed emwazi.
What is this one talking about?...
How did you arrived at british press and nickname nonsense?...
A typical bigot that doesn't even know what the topic of discussion is..smh
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by olaayodele(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
John Trankil must be among those that were forcefully kidnapped and recruited.Its just propaganda.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by esq03(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
And some idiot will say boko-haram are muslims. Fools. Terrorist has no religion.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by charlesazeh(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

read about Jihadi John, he is a Muslim
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by arent88(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
akthedream:

What is this one talking about?...
How did you arrived at british press and nickname nonsense?...
A typical bigot that doesn't even know what the topic of discussion is..smh
go and find out how the name jihadi john came abt,and who coined that name.i quoted somebody just to enlighten him abt a statement he made.and dnt care abt what useless arguement u and other forum members are having abt if all terrorist are muslims.pls dnt ever quote me again i dnt discuss with shallow brained people.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
akthedream:

Is that the answer to mγ question?
Can you quote where I made mention that the terrorist's name is John?
You can't even answer a simple question...but have to reply with another question..

Keep asking a question with obvious answer.

Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims.

Isis, hesbollah, al-shabbab, al-queda, boko haram, just but a few.

Those guys arent social clubs i believe
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Yasirarafat: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
RockMaxi:

Well we thank Jesus for your life but we're still assessing your assertion. wink
If it was Muslim name u could av been wailing "boko haram na muslims"
#Team islam is peace
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by awa(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Yes ooo my broda. But if you have been following Boko Haram since 2009 you wont be surprised. So many Igbo boys were paraded then selling toolz for the sect.

Stop writing rubbish here. You can be Muslim without being a Terrorist fine but correlating the self-inflicted crisis in the northeast with Igbo tribe is outrightly offensive. Issues in the northeast were fanned by your people not igbos. Ten years from now you will still be training Almagiris in your Religious communities instead of encouraging and engaging them meaningfully.

#IamaNigeriannotsupportingterror
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by kafero(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

Just because you see John does not make them Christians. Muslim terrorist adopts Christian names to deceive people.
If you care to know the real name of Jihadi John is Mohammed Emwazi. It is just that Nigeria is a Country without authentic database you would have found out John Trankil is Mohammed 'something'
Like I always say any god that requires his followers to do the wet job for him is no god.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Yasirarafat: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
"park well" when he is john grin
if he is a Muslim u could av comment more than 300 lines....recieve sense
idupaul:

Aber park well
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by MossLuv: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Govt is now using christain to confuse us and make us believe that terrorism is not all about islam but na lie. If they like the shld name them christain but the truth is they are all muslems. This is corruption of the highest order
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Yasirarafat: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Another Christianity qoutes grin
kafero:

Just because you see John does not make them Christians. Muslim terrorist adopts Christian names to deceive people.
If you care to know the real name of Jihadi John is Mohammed Emwazi. It is just that Nigeria is a Country without authentic database you would have found out John Trankil is Mohammed 'something'
Like I always say any god that requires his followers to do the wet job for him is no god.

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Ikengawo: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
biotechshola:

receive some sense, didnt jesus, moses, David, joseph, fyt wars Abi u no sabi bible again?
hahahaha which war did jesus fight?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by awa(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Omg!!!! I didn't even notice that this story was reported by Sahara Reporter. I have been warned severally not to take any report from them seriously.

I am sorry for commenting on this topic.

I would rather listen to APC former Spokesman than listen to Sahara Reporter.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
ajebuter:

Keep asking a question with obvious answer.
Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims.
Isis, hesbollah, al-shabbab, al-queda, boko haram, just but a few.
Those guys arent social clubs i believe
Lol...let's start from Nigeria..Is Henry Okah a muslim?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
arent88:
go and find out how the name jihadi john came abt,and who coined that name.i quoted somebody just to enlighten him abt a statement he made.and dnt care abt what useless arguement u and other forum members are having abt if all terrorist are muslims.pls dnt ever quote me again i dnt discuss with shallow brained people.
I am quoting you again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) / Risikat Ajoke Adegeye Is Dead (King Sunny Ade's Wife Dies) / Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.