Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,421 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Am Loosing It!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Loosing It!!! (1378 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Am So Scared Am Loosing My Girlfriend...she's Every Man's Dream / Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Loosing It!!! by Annruby: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
ii
Re: Am Loosing It!!! by Jackeeh(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
You can actually love someone and not be with them. Let him go. With time you'll heal and love another. And Annruby, are you male?

2 Likes

Re: Am Loosing It!!! by grad2012(f): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Am so sorry just try and give someone else a chance u will see u will get over him, but it won't be easy u have to make up ur mind.

2 Likes

Re: Am Loosing It!!! by eyeon(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
It's not always smooth in love.
Re: Am Loosing It!!! by tupem: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abeg lose it with him and find love with someone else!
Re: Am Loosing It!!! by Youngpo413: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
He will give you a baby too since that was a part of your plan.
Re: Am Loosing It!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
I assume you are a female

Babe, the guy is now a man with two kids, please try to give another single guys around you a chance.

Hint: make sure is a guy that is handsome and knows how to use his d!ck very wellwell grin

Come n. Thank me later cos you will forgot that other man in 2weeks grin

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing It!!! by Annruby: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jackeeh:
You can actually love someone and not be with them. Let him go. With time you'll heal and love another. And Annruby, are you male?

Thanks jackeeh,like u advice God bless am always thinking he will come back to me one day
Re: Am Loosing It!!! by Annruby: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
grad2012:
Am so sorry just try and give someone else a chance u will see u will get over him, but it won't be easy u have to make up ur mind.

Thanks sis.av tried moving on but I just keep dumbing dos guyz cos dy don't understand how am feeling

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing It!!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
If there's one thing I don't do, it's going back to an ex. Exs' remain Exs'. E.O.D!

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing It!!! by yomi007k(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Man liking man, gay things....

14 years awaits yall. tongue
Re: Am Loosing It!!! by Annruby: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
yomi007k:
Man liking man, gay things....

14 years awaits yall. tongue
O.Y.O
Re: Am Loosing It!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
With such shoddy way you string your english words together, I wont hestitate to break up with you!

Annruby:
Pls I need your advice on how to get over my ex-boyfriend.

I meet when him when I was working for e-tranzact,to cut d story short he came to me and turn my whole life around.
At first my intention was to play with his feelings nd go on my way but the story change,barely three month of the relationship I was already in love cos he showed me love nd care.
Everything change when I left Lagos for ogun,he didn't like the distance between us.he do come to ogun state to check on me,he knows my mum,dad and my siblings.I make sure we do communicate but all of a sudden he stop calling like he use to,before I know diff kinda girls started calling my phone to threaten me.
But any time I confront him,he will say "baby all we need is patient"but it gets to a point I started loosening my all because of him.to cut it short I later get to know is cheating on me but his love on growing and i find it hard to move on.recently he had a baby,when I saw the baby the memory started flowing back to my head cos it part of our plan.

Last year November he called me to say it over between us I felt good dat day cos he told me his mind,on the hand I was sad cos I felt part of me was leaving .but after some weeks he called back to beg me but I didn't I accept him.he called back in August this year so we talk things out but after some few week he didn't call again, I got know he had a baby last week .

The issues am having now is dat am still in love with him nd am finding it difficult to love those who come to me.plz help me
Re: Am Loosing It!!! by Annruby: 5:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Ollymurs:
With such shoddy way you string your english words together, I wont hestitate to break up with you!

You must be a fool
Re: Am Loosing It!!! by samtol4(m): 5:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Annruby:

You must be a fool
you sound too rude learn to be tolerant
Re: Am Loosing It!!! by Annruby: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2015
samtol4:
you sound too rude learn to
be tolerant
Aiit thanks
Re: Am Loosing It!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2015
samtol4:
you sound too rude learn to be tolerant

Hence why the OP is loosing it.... Lol
Re: Am Loosing It!!! by Youngpo413: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Annruby:

Thanks jackeeh,like u advice God bless am always thinking he will come back to me one day
smh

(1) (Reply)

The Chest Pain (photo) / Lost But Found Handwriting!!! / Read This Touching And Romantic Conversation After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.