Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants (6145 Views)

For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? / So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by emmysoftyou: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Igbos are not indigenous to the region called South South or Niger Delta. The civil war was what made brought some of the igbos you find in Delta, Edo and Rivers State to the south south. What evidence does anyone have proving that they've been part of south south from time immemorial? Igbos are migrants to south south and indigenous tribes of south south. What makes them Niger Deltans or even South Southerners?

Majority of what you refer to as south south today was under the Bini empire. When the Portuguese first visited Nigeria, they never mentioned anything like igbos but rather the Binis, the Urhobos, Ijaws and the itsekiris were the people they came in contact with? That shows that they south south has always been the home of these people and not the igbos. Ogbas, Ikwerres, Ekpeyes etc have always separate ethnic groups on their own. They probably having igbo like names due to trade or inter-tribal marriage with the igbos across the Niger.

Opobos, Ndokis, Ekpeyes, Ikwerres and Ndonis have never at any point being igbos. They've always been separate ethnic groups. Opobos and Ndokis on the other hand, are 100% pure ijaws while aniomas such Ika, igbankes, Ukwuannis and co are 100 pure Edo. These ethnics trace their ancestry from the ijaw and Edo people. They probably came in contact with igbos who influenced them.

South south is the home of the Edos, Urhobos, Efiks, Ibibios, Ijaws, Ogonis, Anangs, Orons, Ogojas, Itsekiris, Kalabaris, Ikwerres, Ogbas, Nembes, Isokos, Okpes, etc and not the igbos.

When the time comes we will start sending them back to the east where they came from. It seems you're beginning to insult our hospitality and goodwill.

Cc: tonyebarcanista, enahi, edcure, martineverest, spanishkid, Truckpusher, sandraokosun, fineguy11, Goodboiyy, coolitempa, ikwerreboy, hopeathand, jesuslovesyou, darfay, etc I greet all of you. True citizens of the south south and Niger delta.
i ve treated this case for a very long time ago..

Mr mulatoclarus ..is egbema,asaba,isele uku,ibuzo and etche who re present day southsouth. Re they ijaws or from bini ancestry?
Pls i want to learn more .
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ALISMILE(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Enahi:

You are mad you cursed canibals from the erosion ravished East claiming Rivers State, you better start packing out of Rivers. Go back to the land you came from.
Don't mind those useless ibos claiming Rivers. So all Hausas who re 2nd and 3rd generation dwellers in d middle belt and South now ve a right to say the middlebelt or South where they ve dwelled is now a part of d north?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ALISMILE(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

Last but not least, maybe if your savage brothers stop pretending to be WTF they are not then no one would accuse Una for being a punk @ss desperados
u re jus a disillusioned clown who think anybdy who call d ibos for what they re is a YOLObA! Pple er beginning to knw u! Even if u call me hausa I don't care! Ibo is ibo and they ve no buisnss in d SS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Enahi:

You are mad you cursed canibals from the erosion ravished East claiming Rivers State, you better start packing out of Rivers. Go back to the land you came from.
this bini prostitute again .... No market today ? Oh I forgot urs is night shift wink
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by nextdoor84(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Thunder fire your mulatto mouth op!!!..who are you to tell us where we are from..I am a confirm Ekpeye indigene..and you can go and commit suicide if I say that I identify myself as igbo!! Mumu!!!

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Jesusloveyou: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
menabadoo:
are aniomas too Bini?
if agbor,ikas and igbankes were part of Benin empire, it wil also be possible that Benin empire extended to onitsha because no boundaries separate agbor, ikas and igbankes from isele uku to asaba
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Jesusloveyou: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
nextdoor84:
Thunder fire your mulatto mouth op!!!..who are you to tell us where we are from..I am a confirm Ekpeye indigene..and you can go and commit suicide if I say that I identify myself as igbo!! Mumu!!!
u can identify with any tribe, u can go to lagoon or Cameroon, but none of ss land wil be part of biafran
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by FreeGlobe(f): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
ALISMILE:
u re jus a disillusioned clown who think anybdy who call d ibos for what they re is a YOLObA! Pple er beginning to knw u! Even if u call me hausa I don't care! Ibo is ibo and they ve no buisnss in d SS!
SS starts and end in Edo state
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
totit:

Go banck to you land you belong to SE boy grin

Come steal my land. Thief
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
ALISMILE:

Is that so, explain to the whole group why you ran away from saying amen to this curse.

As a non yoloba..it shouldn't even been a problem. Care to explain Mr "SS"

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by totit: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

Come steal my land. Thief

What an irony.
On the contrary you are the one doing what you accuse me of. grin

You better leave SS land for them asap and move to anambra cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Enahi(f): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Euro31:
this bini prostitute again .... No market today ? Oh I forgot urs is night shift wink

Guess you are referring to your ugly amoeba sisters as prostitutes.
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Jesusloveyou: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
emmysoftyou:
i ve treated this case for a very long time ago..

Mr mulatoclarus ..is egbema,asaba,isele uku,ibuzo and etche who re present day southsouth. Re they ijaws or from bini ancestry?
Pls i want to learn more .
d Benin empire extended from agbor to asaba to onitsha, igbos only lay claims to asaba because of d closeness from onitsha to asaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ALISMILE(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

Is that so, explain to the whole group why you ran away from saying amen to this curse.

As a non yoloba..it shouldn't even been a problem. Care to explain Mr "SS"
remind me of d prayer and I will say amen!
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
totit:

What an irony.
On the contrary you are the one doing what you accuse me of. grin

You better leave SS land for them asap and move to anambra cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

See despicae buff00n. I've always,knew you Edo's and ijaws are land grapping monkey. Just like your miserable ancestors,failed,miserably when Una tried to thief our lands is the same way Una will fail miserably in this generation. I can now fully understand why you Edo's were the ones who sent Nigerian troops to anioma territory to kill us you bastards are still the land grapping expansionist your ancestors were.

As I said and I'll repeat to say...Go to Aniomaland an dethrone our kings. In fact I'll call my cousin to accompany Una to asagba palace and let see Una try and dethrone him. After doing so, go to obi of ogwashi uku, obi of igbodo, dein of agbor, etc and try and dethrone. Get the f2k out of NL and cone out to the full light and try your thivery. We'll be waiting for una
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by emmysoftyou: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d Benin empire extended from agbor to asaba to onitsha, igbos only lay claims to asaba because of d closeness from onitsha to asaba
hahahaha.. You lack history cos you stay in the west..
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by totit: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

See despicae buff00n.I've always,knew you Edo's and ijaws are land grapping monkey.Just like your miserable ancestors,failed,miserably when Una tried to thief our lands is the same way Una will fail miserably in this generation. I can now fully understand why you Edo's were the ones who sent Nigerian troops to anioma territory to kill us you bastards are still the land grapping expansionist your ancestors were.

As I said and I'll repeat to say...Go to Aniomaland an dethrone our kings. In fact I'll call my cousin to accompany Una to asagba palace and let see Una try and dethrone him. After doing so, go to obi of ogwashi uku, obi of igbodo, dein of agbor, etc and try and dethrone. Get the f2k out of NL and cone out to the full light and try your thivery. We'll be waiting for una

Curse, curse and insult is all you know how to do best.

What a boy with a very bad upbringing.

You are a stranger in SS boy is as simple as that. So therefore leave their land for them abeg. Na by force?
Leave their land and move into SE.
Even onitsha people are not consider ibotic talkless of SS that has nothing to do with ibo of SE grin
Oya fall down and die or curse more lipsrsealed
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by lawrenceunaa: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Enahi:

are u from rivers?
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
totit:

Curse, curse and insult is all you know how to do best.

What a boy with a very bad upbringing.

You are a stranger in SS boy is as simple as that. So therefore leave their land for them abeg. Na by force?
Leave their land and move into SE.
Even onitsha people are not consider ibotic talkless of SS that has nothing to do with ibo of SE grin
Oya fall down and die or curse more lipsrsealed

SS ends in your village Ijaw land and Benin land. Minorities ashamed of their insignificant numbers thus desperate to steal lands. I say get the f2k out of NL and come take land..we are waiting for Una. Why stay on NL claiming our ancestors land. Come take am. We are waiting
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

See am. Expansionist just like their thieving ancestors. Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by totit: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

SS ends in your village Ijaw land and Benin land. Minorities ashamed of their insignificant numbers thus desperate to steal lands. [b]I say get the f2k out of NL and come take land..[/b]we are waiting for Una. Why stay on NL claiming our ancestors land. Come take am. We are waiting

Let me ask you a question, are you ibo or not?
Let's take it from that angle.
And wait, easy with these f3king..f3king bla bla grin
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
totit:

Let me ask you a question, are you ibo or not?
Let's take it from that angle.
And wait, easy with these f3king..f3king bla bla grin

I'm proudly Igbo. You can kill yourself if you no like am.
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by totit: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by totit: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

I'm proudly Igbo. You can kill yourself if you no like am.

Then Move you nyash to SE and leave SS land. Ok?

You are an immigrant. lipsrsealed
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
totit:
Ikechu. Here for you delight grin

You eye go clear soon :

http://thenationonlineng.net/biafra-cross-river-issues-stern-warning-against-protests/

Lmfaoooo. This monkey gave me an article from cross river government warning. The f2k? While I'm at it, wtf does cross river have to do with anioma?

See this buff00n
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
totit:

Then Move you nyash to SE and leave SS land. Ok?

You are an immigrant. lipsrsealed

I say come dethrone asagba of asaba and tell him he's SE Igbo. Come take our land you land grappers. We are waiting. you'll learn soon enough why every anioma group whipped Una @sses when Una tried to thieve our lands in the past. We are waiting.

Thieving monkies

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by totit: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

Lmfaoooo. This monkey gave me an article from cross river government warning. The f2k? While I'm at it, wtf does cross river have to do with anioma?

See this buff00n

What does that tell you? Ibo/brafrat are not wanted in SS.
Oya move back SE..to you tent oh brafrats shocked
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by totit: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

I say come dethrone asagba of asaba and tell him he's SE Igbo. Come take our land you land grappers. We are waiting. You Edo's you'll learn soon enough why every anioma group whipped Una @sses when Una tried to thieve our lands in the past. We are waiting.

Thieving monkies

You land? You lands are ;

Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Aba
Be proud of you heritage bro
You are ibo it's flows in you grin sad
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
totit:

What does that tell you? Ibo/brafrat are not wanted in SS.
Oya move back SE..to you tent oh brafrats shocked

grin grin grin

See this ediot....SE governors gave a warning to biafran protesters as well illiterate. I guess SE does not want "biafra". What a f00l. They are government dumb@ss. They'll speak I'll of biafra duh?? Or are you so stupid, common sense have to be simplified for you illiterate mind

While I'm at it...guess who turned me pro biafra? Guess who opened the only IPOB headquarters near my place? Answer: my best friend. Guess where my best friend is from? Akwa ibom. Guess what tribe he is? Ibibio. grin
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
totit:

You land? You lands are ;

Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Aba
Be proud of you heritage bro
You are ibo it's flows in you grin sad

The chairman of the lecture, Obi Edozien, re-emphasised this point: “we Igbo people are one. We must stop fighting over irrelevancies and emphasise the essential.”

This point arose out of the tendency among Igbo people to regard some groups as not “real” Igbos on basis of dialectal differences. It also exists in the form of clearly Igbo-speaking people with Igbo names and cultural patterns declaring themselves as “not Igbo” but ethnic minorities.

This is very rampant among Igbo groups in the South-South zone who believe that by so self-declaring publicly, they would be more acceptable among the real minorities and allowed to take their places as ethnic minorities.

Experience has, however, shown that this self-delusion hardly ever produces their desired results. Whenever the push comes to the shove, the real minorities remind them that they are Igbo people who are out to take what belongs to the minorities through the back door.

This phenomenon was evident in 2006 when former Governor Peter Odili of Rivers State (who loved to call himself a “Rivers man,” as if Rivers State is a tribe) was running for president. Ijaw leader, Chief Edwin Clark openly declared Odili an Igbo man, arguing that the South-South president that the minorities have been agitating for was not meant to go to “an Igbo man.”

Given this situation, there has been an increasing shift of paradigm. Many Igbo groups, especially in Delta State, have decided no longer to play the masquerade. The Obi of Asaba, Professor Edozien, actually laid out conditions he believes will cement Igbo unity permanently.

Obi Edozien then called on the people of the South-East zone to support the creation of Anioma State and another for Igbo-speaking people of Rivers State to make for seven states, all of which will be lumped together in one zone or region.

Here is the word of ASAGBA OF ASABA.

Here's his picture

Come dethrone. We are waiting. Stop staying on NL with your expansion. Come na. Come steal land

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by tonychristopher: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

I say come dethrone asagba of asaba and tell him he's SE Igbo. Come take our land you land grappers. We are waiting. you'll learn soon enough why every anioma group whipped Una @sses when Una tried to thieve our lands in the past. We are waiting.

Thieving monkies

They have Midwest invasion invaion when Igbo made oba of Benin to surrender Benin town
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by totit: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

grin grin grin

See this ediot....SE governors gave a warning to biafran protesters as well illiterate. I guess SE does not want "biafra". What a f00l. They are government dumb@ss. They'll speak I'll of biafra duh?? Or are you so stupid, common sense have to be simplified for you illiterate mind

While I'm at it...guess who turned me pro biafra? Guess who opened the only IPOB headquarters near my place? Answer: my best friend. Guess where my best friend is from? Akwa ibom. Guess what tribe he is? Ibibio. grin

Lool
Why are you angry?
What exactly do you expect? But, mind you in the case of SS is because they don't want you to rob them of their possession /land.
So leave and go SE. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Few Things Have Been Confirmed From The Events Of Yesterday At Onitsha. / Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. / We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.