Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants (6179 Views)

For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? / So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by IlekeHD: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

Do you think I take yoloba savages seriously?
What that clown says is in the trash bin with the rest of the shits he represent.
The OP clown is a punk@ss coward who uses the internet as shield and one thing I hate are weak @ss punks. I have long told the illiterate since he got balls run his mouth, let him give me a direct address to meet him at in freaking Canada and I'll gladly drive there and he came happily renarrate everything he says on NL to my face and the f2king clown have yet to do so. He need not worry, very soon he'll learn the internet will npt keep him as "anonymous" as he think it will.

Everybody is Yoruba to you guys. When the dice stops rolling, you'll be surprised.

The SS aren't fighting to join a landlocked country. They want their own oil-rich country.

6 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

Everybody is Yoruba to you guys. When the dice stops rolling, you'll be surprised.

The SS aren't fighting to join a landlocked country. They want their own oil-rich country.

And what makes you think that everything boils down to oil?
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by stanech: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
mumu op
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

See this f2king illiterate. I've lost count how many of your savage clan have been busted on this forum pretending to be SS. I even have one of your clown @ss bros masquerading as "we SS" monkies disturbing me with post from "elders" rather than saying amen to a curse I put on him stating if he's yoloba pretending to be SS, may him and his family never see anything good in life and may he never see next year Christmas. The monkey avoided that post significantly.

As for mulattoclaro.
Pics he post and pics of the yoloba fool on twitter....identical face shape, identical big fat nose, identical big fat, monkey lips and ironically identical dip in chin and identical haggard lack of filling in the beginning of his left eyebrow

Post on his post on his mulattoclaro Id and again on his twitter account... Once again..identical wording

Last but not least, maybe if your savage brothers stop pretending to be WTF they are not then no one would accuse Una for being a punk @ss desperados

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ALISMILE(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Euro31:
am in my home state Rivers already
we ve sooo many hausas who ve also decided that they re from my home state, since they were born there. Its understandable! But that doesn't make my place a Hausa land, irrespective of their numerical level! Get that into ur head! Ask ur fathers fathers father where he came from, most probably anambra,and go back!

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
we ve sooo many hausas who ve also decided that they re from my home state, since they were born there. Its understandable! But that doesn't make my place a Hausa land, irrespective of their numerical level! Get that into ur head! Ask ur fathers fathers father where he came from, most probably anambra,and go back!
why not come to PH and repeat this statement ? Check ur date for meetup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by IlekeHD: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

See this f2king illiterate. I've lost count how many of your savage clan have been busted on this forum pretending to be SS. I even have one of your clown @ss bros masquerading as "we SS" monkies disturbing me with post from "elders" rather than saying amen to a curse I put on him stating if he's yoloba pretending to be SS, may him and his family never see anything good in life and may he never see next year Christmas. The monkey avoided that post significantly.

As for mulattoclaro.
Pics he post and pics of the yoloba fool on twitter....identical face shape, identical big fat nose, identical big fat, monkey lips and ironically identical dip in chin and identical haggard lack of filling in the beginning of his left eyebrow

Post on his post on his mulattoclaro Id and again on his twitter account... Once again..identical wording

Last but not least, maybe if your savage brothers stop pretending to be WTF they are not then no one would accuse Una for being a punk @ss desperados

Cute guy. Yoruba guys won't kill us with their sexiness. No wonder your women dey follow Yoruba men go.

Hmmm.

Sorry, what were you saying about what? Please carry go jor.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by IlekeHD: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
mechy:

And what makes you think that everything boils down to oil?

The world is controlled by oil.
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Euro31:
why not come to PH and repeat this statement ? Check ur date for meetup

Dude don't mind the f00l. He's the clown I was talking about. He's the illiterate I told if he's yoloba pretending to be SS, may him and his family never see anything good in life and may he never see next year Christmas. The nigg@ avoided that post as a plague rather than say Amen as someone that's not yoloba would have.

Stop wasting your time with attache by force clowns. Why do you think I despise that Southwest savage neanderthal animals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
south south is a region with lots of tribes. We prefer to be called south south or Niger delta. Deal with it.

There is nothing like south-south in sane countries.

Now go and die
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

Cute guy. Yoruba guys won't kill us with their sexiness. No wonder your women dey follow Yoruba men go.

Hmmm.

grin grin grin

I've yet to see any igbo woman chasing after yoloba men . even on this forum, I've yet to see any Igbo wimeb express one interest in yoloba men but can't say the same for your clown @ss brothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Nazirano(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
E go do una like firm trick, wen SS leave u pple hanging @ d very end.
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by shizzy7(f): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:
This yoloba worthless bab00n I dare you bastard to come to our lands and try saying that BS to our face. I told you repeatedly, meet me and say that sh1t right in my face. Worthless f00l.
The topic of the thread and contents of the post says Igbo and South South.

Why Yoruba? Why?
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
shizzy7:
The topic of the thread and contents of the post says Igbo and South South.

Why Yoruba? Why?

The stupid OP is yoloba coward that's why.

Anymore question?

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by FreeGlobe(f): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Whats the need replying every thread by any lunatic on nairaland? You people should learn to ignore these threads for Christ's sake.. How can you be arguing your origin with a yoruba boy from edo state? smh
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Obiagu1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

As for mulattoclaro.

I knew he was Yoruba.
The fool is calling on genocide on the Igbo, but being a coward that he is, he wants others to do the job for him.

He is just a sick man.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Herald47:
So chukwuma nzeogwu,chike edozien,francis ellah,tony elumelu,joe achuzie,olaudia equiano,pat utomi,uwechue e.t.c are not indigenous to south south?,what a country.

Amaechi too
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by IlekeHD: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

grin grin grin

I've yet to see any igbo woman chasing after yoloba men . even on this forum, I've yet to see any Igbo wimeb express one interest in yoloba men but can't say the same for your clown @ss brothers.

You'll be surprised.

That my fine azz Yoruba brother probably don blow through 100 of your girls in 2 nights. It's in their smile and confidence grin grin
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Obiagu1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

Hmmm.

When I knew you, you were in your mid 20s, after 5 years you should be in your late 20s, yet you are still the same, wetting on every guy you see.

Grow up!

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by IlekeHD: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obiagu1:

When I knew you, you were in your mid 20s, after 5 years you should be in your late 20s, yet you are still the same, wetting on every guy you see.

Grow up!

Who wetted on you?

I was in my mid 20s or mid 5os? You guys get your story straight.

You post someone's picture without permission to humiliate him, not realizing that he looks better the gorimpas in your compound. Now you're crying "wetting yourself". Ode, the ngga swerve.
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Obiagu1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

Who wetted on you?

You post someone's picture without permission to humiliate him, not realizing that he looks better the gorimpas in your compound. Now you're crying "wetting yourself". Ode, the ngga swerve.

What's this one saying?
I can't even understand a thing you just said.

Sorry, I'm not in the business of posting people pictures.
That's damn childish.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by IlekeHD: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obiagu1:

What's this one saying?
I can't even understand a thing you just said.

Sorry, I'm not in the business of posting people pictures.
That's damn childish.

stop reading upside down and you'll understand.
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by mulattoclaro(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

Who wetted on you?

abeg bros look those two pics and compare if they're the same. Igbos will stop at nothing to grab land. But news flash. It won't work.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by FreeGlobe(f): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obiagu1:

Grow up!
Chai, this is fatality... modath come and carry this ilekehd out of here before they abuse her out of nairaland

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by IlekeHD: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
abeg bros look those two pics and compare if they're the same. Igbos will stop at nothing to grab land. But news flash. It won't work.

I leave this fight to the Ijaws and Igbos grin

I feel sorry for minority groups that wants to join "dominating" majority Igbo group, dem go use una clean ynash fa!

Keep doing you, Mr. SexyICan. wink
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by FreeGlobe(f): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
[s]abeg bros look those two pics and compare if they're the same. Igbos will stop at nothing to grab land. But news flash. It won't work.[/s]
you this idiot why not face your poverty ravaged edo state and stop creating useless threads on nairaland looking for companionship from other minority tribes.
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Obiagu1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you this idiot why not face your poverty ravaged edo state and stop creating useless threads on nairaland looking for companionship from other minority tribes.

He's Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:

The world is controlled by oil.

Wrong! The world is controlled by intelligent brains. Can you compare Nigeria that has oil with Japan that has none?

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by madenigga(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2015
no amount of cries, useless threads, ignorance or foolishness can change the truth,
I think the next actions some of you should be doing is to start hitting your head in the walls cry.
Proudly Igbo.
Proudly Rivers.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Enahi(f): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
The Igbos are unfortunately for you a
majority tribe in the South South.

And that was because of the Biafra war, you all scattered yourselves all over Nigeria.
Dont think we don't know your stories, you were welcomed with open arms. If you misbehave those arms will be broken.

Now its time for you to go back.
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by totit: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:
This yoloba worthless bab00n I dare you bastard to come to our lands and try saying that BS to our face. I told you repeatedly, meet me and say that sh1t right in my face. Worthless f00l.

Go banck to you land you belong to SE boy grin

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Enahi(f): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2015
Euro31:

this edo ediot on it again... What happened to ur ALISMILE, jorussia, simplycaro, atbu,sandraokosun monikers?

Am an Igbo man from Egbema Rivers state ... Now tell me what I have in common with cursed edo people ? Why not come meet and me in PH so we can talk
well ? Fix ur date and time

You are mad you cursed canibals from the erosion ravished East claiming Rivers State, you better start packing out of Rivers. Go back to the land you came from.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa / Buhari To Present 2022 Budget On Thursday / Benue: Appeal Court Nullifies APC Governorship Primary, Orders Re-run In 11 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.