Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! (3415 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / My Gf Calls Me "Handsome", Am I Really Handsome? (hot Pics) / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Christmasdon(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hhm, as for me , i will hold my temper.and make the sign of the cross. You know what i mean for the catholics! I should think thats the best way for holding your temper,because getting anqry may lead to something else.
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by agarawu23(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
She must show me my real parents

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by obiorathesubtle: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
I'll call her girlfriend of a bastard

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Omotayor123(f): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
shocked
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by ivoatt(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
I will slap her. When she is not even mad
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Twill92: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
endtime gfs.... *lasisi69 voice*
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Youngpo413: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nothing,maybe I triggered her anger.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Maximillian1: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
I will just laugh and walk away
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
I will so beat her
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by umehmj(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
are you a bastard?
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
I will look up into the sky in search of flying pigs tongue
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
My gf won't call me that
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by bettercreature(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Silence is best answer for such situation i bet she won't be able to sleep

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by hotdi(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
You go and look for ur real father of course grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by OkeyEche: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Christmasdon:
Hhm, as for me , i will hold my temper.and make the sign of the cross. You know what i mean for the catholics! I should think thats the best way for holding your temper,because getting anqry may lead to something else.
I go give her official redcard
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
I will not be around then grin
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by osazeeblue01: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
I wil just smile and leave her presence.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Spikkylee: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
No Biggie on dat sha
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by SwithAva: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
I use to have a bf, who gives silence torture wen he is offended he does rant or sth there is a look he gives to u, dat follows cold attitude and irregular calls like 1week or so...his response will be monosyllabic....and he won't even move wen u beg...until after he has make u get madly crazy over his silence den u will get his attention. Sometimes I go wan cry some times I wish he shout or fight instead of dat cold attitude ...am tryna imagine calling him a bastard... na nah 6years silence torture be dat grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by lasisi69(f): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Twill92:
endtime gfs.... *lasisi69 voice*
Exactly
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
I'll put my right hand on my chest and say ALL IS WELL.... Demand for an apology and tell her never to repeat such again...

If she refuse, then bye bye to jatijati
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by sneak3(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
I will just call her bastard's wife .....
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by jonaifame22(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nothing, cos I'm not a bastard, acting rash will only mean that I'm responding to the name bastard
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Adasun(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
I will count frm 100-1 bfor i say anything
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Bamz555: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
She must show me my real parents
lol. Dat's nt vry gud.Sumtyms d dignity of a man is in his silence.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Bamz555: 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
ivoatt:
I will slap her. When she is not even mad
haaba guy. Dat's bad
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by DharmyYinks: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Silent Treatment angry
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by fawaazsanni(m): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2015
She cant fit undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Kazrem(m): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2015
5 years ago:Will be infuriated. And that can lead to anything but now: Wetin I won do. Has that made me a bastard? Just keep looking at her.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by mikolo80: 12:39am On Nov 17, 2015
best to walk away if you no wan turn wife beater or murderer
Re: What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 17, 2015
Lol you guys are sweet, my boy cousins would turn around n call them bit'ch lol

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. / The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. / I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.