Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,615 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women (55535 Views)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer / PHOTOS: Gabonese Man Marries Four Wives At Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by sarkinbauchi: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2023
Kano commercial tricycle rider who returned missing N15m to owner offered four women to marry

The Kano Matchmaking Marriage Association, also known as Mai Dalilin Aure, has offered four women to the 22-year-old Keke rider who returned N15 million to the owner who forgot the money in his tricycle.

Auwalu Salisu found N15m, including some CFA currency in his tricycle and returned it to the owner who is from the Republic of Chad.

Since then, the young man has been getting recognition from government officials, groups and individuals and received several gifts, including a new tricycle.

The matchmaking group promised four women for him to marry to be selected from 10 women.

Speaking on Freedom Radio, Kano, the Chairman of the association, Alhaji Mukhtar Inuwa Yakasai, said that among the ladies, two were his daughters.

Yakasai noted that the integrity, honesty and trust displayed by the young man qualified him for the honour.

β€œThe boy has shown the good character of our Noble Prophet, Muhammad (SAW). He is indeed trustworthy. That is why we have decided to honour him with these gifts,” Yakasai said.

β€œThere are 10 women for him to select four. Two of them are my daughters.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/9/kano-commercial-tricycle-rider-who-returned-missing-n15m-to-owner-offered-four-women-to-marry-2.html#:~:text=and%20yes...-,Kano%20commercial%20tricycle%20rider%20who%20returned%20missing%20N15m%20to%20owner,the%20money%20in%20his%20tricycle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by HopeSpencer: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2023
Opportunity I have been looking for since just dropped on this guy's lap just like that. I will collect all the 10 women and still ask for jara ontop

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Zionmdde: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2023
That's all that makes some of them happy. More women to him

They should also make sure that the over 30 children that will come out should not be pushed out to the streets as either bandits or almajiris

266 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Kingosytex(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2023
Enough pvssies to bang. cheesy Guy man don hit jackpot cheesy
Enjoy yourself my guy, life is too short .
Nigerians are very honest and kind people. Despite the hardship, someone still returned such an amount of money.
May God bless him abundantly!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Akaegwu(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2023
Madness. they want to know produce the more beggers. Make una allow this man manage his life in peace.. ONE WIFE IS OK FOR ME HIM

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Marineson(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2023
No wonder Jesus wept!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by LikeAking: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2023
Nice!

All the guys in Kano go Dey behave well now.

38 Likes

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Beremx(f): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2023
Not even one but four? What kind of wickedness is that?
Please they should allow him enjoy his reward in peace. Imagine using women as a reward for honesty.

Backward mentality

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by ican2020: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2023
May God deliver some Nigerians from stupidity

40 Likes

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by IVORY2009(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Racoon(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2023
Idiots! They started offering him the things that will fight tooth and nail to squander that money from him and wreck his life. Oga if you like your life, run away from this useless Greek gift they are offering you.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by RenaissanceGuy: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2023
That's one of the things I like about the north. They know how to implement good socioeconomic policies. Imagine if Europe copies them, would any part of Europe still be in poverty?? πŸ™„

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Jennieee4(f): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hmm
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by CloudTrees(f): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
HopeSpencer:
Opportunity I have been looking for since just dropped on this guy's lap just like that. I will collect all the 10 women and still ask for jara ontop

This goes to prove there are more women in the world than men... Just chill, e go reach you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by kettykings: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
The number 4, 4 returning an asset you are given 4 liabilities what a comedy. Congratulations 4some is now official and legal.i love kano

3 Likes

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Yobabad: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
Members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims miscreants) will like this gesture too

9 Likes

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by AVECDEO: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
They're giving him heaven on earth treatment for emulating good character. He deserves it.

This is one African customary way good character is encouraged and preached,that is,by rewarding handsomely extraordinary behaviour in the community.

As someone said it will make the boys in Kano to behave accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Freelancerr(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
Person wey them 4 give money.

Them carry 4 wahala offer give am.

Smh πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Kindly check my signature if you want to learn how to read your cheatinb partner WhatsApp message directly from your phone.

Hold your 1k.

Text me on WhatsApp . My number is on my signature.

I also do data entry jobs..

✌️

2 Likes

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by ibechris(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
They have offered him more problems than he could solve.

Next is poverty.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Gadafii: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Shey you Dey see the backward mentality of abokiii

Four wives for a 22 year old keke rider with no, in two years time he will be father of 4 or more with no vibrant means to take care of such large mouth

They could not offer him land for farming or something more valuable, na punnani dem wan take kill the young man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by christejames(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
That's the problem with some Nigerians, they see marrying as an achievement undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Chasito(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
Enjoyment
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by kevwemike: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
HopeSpencer:
Jesus said on the cross that it is finish because of u.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by ivolt: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
They want to kill the young man with poverty.
A keke rider who is struggling to feed have no business getting married at all let
alone with four wives.

7 Likes

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by MrAgbako: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Why reward good deed with bad? Why give him 4 more problems?
Omo I just weak πŸ˜‚

13 Likes

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by talented321: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
Instead of finding positive means to help the man, they came up with a plan to give him liabilities and more poverty in the nearer future..
Akaegwu:
Madness. they want to know produce the more beggers. Make una allow this man manage his life in peace.. ONE WIFE IS OK FOR ME HIM

4 Likes

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Karlifate: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
Beremx:
Not even one but four? What kind of wickedness is that?
Please they should allow him enjoy his reward in peace. Imagine using women as a reward for honesty.

Backward mentality

LMAO! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So that he'll be able to teach their numerous offspring, "honesty"

1 Like

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Unbreakable26(f): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
grin grin how much did they give him for up keeping of the wives ni

1 Like

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by MrPOTUS: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
grin

Northerns and sex, that's why dem dey born like pigs.

And their leaders keep capitalizing on their ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Na punanny dem wan use finish this one.

Feminist no go see how dem de use women as article of gratification

1 Like

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Padipadi(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wait!
Are there no better ways to reward honesty than arranged marriage?
Is he really interested in the women?
Will he not abandon them if a male doctor attend to them in times of scarcity of female doctors?
In times like this that rate of divorce is high, arranged or gift marriage should be vetted thoroughly. In fact, make dem sarcastically sign contract the man must not divorce the girls till he's 90 yrs.
They even offered 10 to choose 4. What a pΓ»ssy fest!
Will he not add to overpopulation when they start breeding like rats? He must sign undertaken that he won't breed almajiri.
The things I see from the north and the type of news from other parts of Nigeria are indeed for cruising.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.