Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (75700 Views)

Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by foxzy(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2015
LASEASEA COM AND SEA....

WE WANT Biafra...

WE WANT BIAFRA
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by siinno(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Wu cares... Even though e ask me how Many inches be my dick; nah d biggy pass. As long has I don drill pussy wetin concise me...nah her prob
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by tintingz(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2015
OP you no lie. grin
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2015
cry Only desperate girls do this...gringringrin

This is Lame!undecided

There's no need beating Around the bush, if u wanna Ask him...Ask him

1 Like

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2015
[size=13pt]Please check this link, Light need your help cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/49
[/size]
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by ourleader(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Don't blame them, its because guys of nowadays is untrustful! My girl know, she alone is my through & joys. Even with my challenge of searching for a job, she loves me as if other guys are not exist, then why should I do her harm (cheating). Am proud of my babe, I LOVES HER FOREVER!!!
Pls follow NL, as already said, Am searching for a job, Am graduate & I have done with my National Youth Service, also I studied Computer Science, please your contribution & helping will be worth remembering! Thanks cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by osabiya16(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

no one is gonna waste acid on you
BAD GUY grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Rajjah(f): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2015
demarc001:
Girls never lack relationship skills, they upgrade techniques like fashion trend!
WOMEN WILL NEVER CHANGE!
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident. It's a bad one, caused by the woman's reckless driving. Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
After they crawl out of the cars, the woman says...
“So, you're a man? That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."
The man replied,
"I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!
The woman continued,
"And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks,
"Aren't you having any?"
She replies, "Naaaaah. I think I'll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence. "Drunk driver offence!" She looks away with disdain.
Hmmm! Adam ate the apple again! Men will NEVER learn! Women will Never change!!!
hmmmmmmmmmm, funny sha
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by segun359(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Na true oh......Na so dem dey do.....Na regular tin wey dem dey talk na
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by estherdim: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2015
all are guilty of that

visit link at signature below
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by nigeriancuban: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2015
but some married ladies are guilty as charged too,does that mean they have a crush too?

1 Like

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by leofab(f): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2015
99% of ladies are taken while 99% of guys are single... Abeg oh who are dating us?!! shocked cool

4 Likes

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Tpeters(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2015
undecided
Mariojane:
Am guilty of that but it has nothing to do with crushing on you, i just want you to go straight to the reason why you are chatting with me not disturbing my phone with messages everyday. and once the guy want to play along telling me he does not want my boyfriend to break his head i will tell him straight up that my boyfriend is very tall and you are in soup if he sees your message or you anywhere around me.

some guys can be very annoying with the way they chat with ladies. very early on Monday morning their first word will be 'sup' who does that? my reply is always 'sky' cos they are asking what is up. how can i have a crush on such guy that can't send sweet messages or proper greeting?
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

wicked ! cry

1 Share

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by jericco1(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Annoying
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Khd95:
Lol.

Na girls even they ask abt my girlfrend(s) somtimes

girl:bobo

me:bae hw u

girl:iam gud,i like ur dp is so cute(na ugly pix i upload oo,but she wan enter me)

me: oh dat,tanks.

Girl:uwc,ur girl is luck,*tongue oue

me:i dont ve a girl frend(na lie oogringrin)

girl:taaah big boy like u no girl frend?

Me:iam married,my wife must not c dis chat or she will trace u down nd brake ur neckcheesycheesy,she doesnt joke wit me at all

girl:shuooooo,ahh pele oo

she will nevr ever bring dat topic up again

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh....lolzzzz.
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Am guilty grin...on a crush...but he's got a gf so we settled for friendship and I buried the feelings till it died like it neva existed undecided
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Mariojane:
Am guilty of that but it has nothing to do with crushing on you, i just want you to go straight to the reason why you are chatting with me not disturbing my phone with messages everyday. and once the guy want to play along telling me he does not want my boyfriend to break his head i will tell him straight up that my boyfriend is very tall and you are in soup if he sees your message or you anywhere around me.

some guys can be very annoying with the way they chat with ladies. very early on Monday morning their first word will be 'sup' who does that? my reply is always 'sky' cos they are asking what is up. how can i have a crush on such guy that can't send sweet messages or proper greeting?

Did someone tell you how eagerly this new day was waiting for you. So please now give some rest to your bed and pillow and get going. Get up and start your day with a fresh zeal and enthusiasm. Good Morning and have a happy day ahead. God bless you.........

Ar u nw satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by fruityjojo(f): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Crushing on the guy ke! We do this when we want to let the guy down softly and nicely! Instead of just outright cussing the guy.
This is the only nice way grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by danton(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2015
Khd95:
Lol.

Na girls even they ask abt my girlfrend(s) somtimes

girl:bobo

me:bae hw u

girl:iam gud,i like ur dp is so cute(na ugly pix i upload oo,but she wan enter me)

me: oh dat,tanks.

Girl:uwc,ur girl is luck,*tongue oue

me:i dont ve a girl frend(na lie oogringrin)

girl:taaah big boy like u no girl frend?

Me:iam married,my wife must not c dis chat or she will trace u down nd brake ur neckcheesycheesy,she doesnt joke wit me at all

girl:shuooooo,ahh pele oo

she will nevr ever bring dat topic up again
lol
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2015
demarc001:
Girls never lack relationship skills, they upgrade techniques like fashion trend!
WOMEN WILL NEVER CHANGE!
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident. It's a bad one, caused by the woman's reckless driving. Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
After they crawl out of the cars, the woman says...
“So, you're a man? That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."
The man replied,
"I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!
The woman continued,
"And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks,
"Aren't you having any?"
She replies, "Naaaaah. I think I'll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence. "Drunk driver offence!" She looks away with disdain.
Hmmm! Adam ate the apple again! Men will NEVER learn! Women will Never change!!!
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2015
thats vickyrotex slogan on nairaland
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by obiorathesubtle: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2015
This is a big bowl of shît made by a bull

1 Like

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by JJLUV(f): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2015
lol cwazy ppl evrywer dese dayz,b4 person come die b4 her time on top man matter
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by danton(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Yea, Sometimes they need to make the first move
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Tpeters(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Tar!!!!
Estharfabian:
cry Only desperate girls do this...gringringrin

This is Lame!undecided

There's no need beating Around the bush, if u wanna Ask him...Ask him
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Truth001(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Funny gurl
Merlissa:
We don't want to be bathed with acid

Biko
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by slyng(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Honestly i'm disappointed in lakukulala or wat's his name and co.. NL is goin small small. Any interested person shld come oo let's create kobocity and do beta
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by sexylogan(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.