Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

12 Science-based Tips On How To Maintain Happy, Lasting Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Science-based Tips On How To Maintain Happy, Lasting Relationships (449 Views)

Ways To Build Happy, Lasting Relationships, Marriage Tips, Relationship Tips / According To Research If You Want A Happy Lasting Relationship Do These Things / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Science-based Tips On How To Maintain Happy, Lasting Relationships by BestAchiever(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Have you ever made silly mistakes that ruined great relationships? I can’t be the only one, can I? Well, since then, I’ve read a lot more about the science on how to have happy and long-lasting relationships, whether with romantic partners or family and friends. My wife and I have been together for 18 years, over half my life, and I have a wonderful circle of close friends. I want to share these science-based tips with you to help you avoid those silly mistakes and help your relationships flourish!

1. Be intentional.
One of the biggest dangers in close relationships is assuming the other person is exactly the same as you in their feelings and thoughts, and thus
failing at their mind. This is something that’s so easy to flinch away from, as our emotional self just doesn’t want to accept that the person we’re so close to is actually different from us—sometimes very different. I know I made this mistake, and it cost me dearly in the past. So how to avoid it? Continue Reading Here>> http://promisegodwin..com.ng/2015/11/12-science-based-tips-on-how-to.html
Re: 12 Science-based Tips On How To Maintain Happy, Lasting Relationships by Akosxxx(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
nice piece

(1) (Reply)

〈간석건마_서대문건마〉〈 밤전 〉 B А М W А R 8 닷 콤 구로건마 - 홀릭 / Powerful Testimony That Will Make You Say Eeh - Don't Tell A Friend / Why Men Lie About Their Relationship Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.