Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Powerful Testimony That Will Make You Say Eeh - Don't Tell A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Powerful Testimony That Will Make You Say Eeh - Don't Tell A Friend (452 Views)

Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. / Abeg Eeh, Pls Do Me A Favour. Tell Me What This Little Boy Is Looking At.. / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Testimony That Will Make You Say Eeh - Don't Tell A Friend by bumi10(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2015
Menstruation Testimony! During church service, this 16-year old pastor's daughter stood up and says:"praise the Lord!" everybody shouted with joy, "Hallelujah".

She continued: "since the age of 13, I've been experiencing painful monthly periods. But now, after a series of Bible studies and prayers with brother Jimmy in his house, my monthly periods have stopped for more than 3 months now. No more pain, no more menstruation.

You can see I'm even getting fatter and prettier. We are starting to pray seriously about the small problem of vomiting, especially in the morning. Praise the Lord".

The whole church was silent! Brother jimmy fainted. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/powerful-testimony-that-will-make-you.html#sthash.1mTbxZGj.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove seun
Re: Powerful Testimony That Will Make You Say Eeh - Don't Tell A Friend by naijaboiy: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2015
gringringringrin

End Time Testimony grin
Re: Powerful Testimony That Will Make You Say Eeh - Don't Tell A Friend by shaiba(f): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2015
Father God!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Powerful Testimony That Will Make You Say Eeh - Don't Tell A Friend by 24lolade(m): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2015

Tastedmoaning not testimony
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Should Parents Treat Their Children?? / Are There Perverts On Nairaland? / Why Does She Want My Services Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.