Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? (36337 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by hertz9te(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2015
quiinnBee:
Would explain this the best way i can.
A few weeks into the semester,my lecturer would begin lecture by entering the class, looking for me and saying, “How are you” and then “Hello class” After this happened for a few weeks in a row, I
heard people began
to whisper about the awkward greetings.
They started assuming things_which are despicable.
I was disgusted with the rumours.So i started sitting in the back row thinking that would stop him from noticing me.
This evening he called me to his office after class and said he wants to take me out.I didnt see that coming! I was shocked and i blurted it out to him immediately.He said i should go think about it.
Am totally confused right now.
please how do i handle this situation properly?
and stop him from ever disturbing me.
tell him you're betrothed to someone......I if he says he wants to hear the complete story....juz ask me
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2015
Durentt:
Meet a Jujuman. I have one in my side, they call him Baba Ashimu. Believe me the Lecturer wud be a leper immediately. 100pacent werey lecturers. Dats how i deal with mine

I have never done jazz, but I believe in it and I think that her best option if the man becomes a threat to her education.... Stupid lectures
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2015
Michellla:

true he deserves a slap for that comment.rickrichards
What's good, Michelle? My lessons o. sad
quiinnBee:
A few weeks into the semester,my lecturer would begin lecture by entering the class, looking for me and saying, “How are you” and then “Hello class” After this happened for a few weeks in a row, I
heard people began
I was disgusted with the rumours.So i started sitting in the back row thinking that would stop him from noticing me.
This evening he called me to his office after class and said he wants to take me out.I didnt see that coming! I was shocked and i blurted it out to him immediately.He said i should go think about it.

Just tell him that you know me, and he'll quit hounding you immediately.

Such people have to be handled with tact. Blurting out whatever it is you blurted out will only strengthen his resolve. Let him know that it is impossible for you to have anything with him. Give him cogent reasons, and be diplomatic about it. And if that doesn't work, go to Student Affairs.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by devonpaul(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Yo! Statistics revealed that nigerians are d worst set of people to seek advice from. Girl, i see no big deal in a lecturer taking a certain interest in a student. Ur maturity in handling d situation goes a long way. Uve not even listen to d lecturer to know what hes gotta say. I want to take u out doesnt necesarily mean Can we Have sexxxxs? I think you are mature enuff to know what u want and that which u dont want. And mind u, we Have young lecturers who are single and eventually marry one of their students except of course a lecturer is not ur type. Be civilised pls. Someone always greet u or even admire u shud not be translated to an open invitation for sex. Gosh!! Pls, set ur lecturer a date in an open and convenient place, be d 1 to choose d take-out spot. Let him reveal his intentions 1st b4 u act afterwards. Goodluck.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Michellla(f): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
wipe that face off.my resumption is impending.so ima fix it soonest
RickRichards:

What's good, Michelle? My lessons o. sad

Just tell him that you know me, and he'll quit hounding you immediately.

Such people have to be handled with tact. Blurting out whatever it is you blurted out will only strengthen his resolve. Let him know that it is impossible for you to have anything with him. Give him cogent reasons, and be diplomatic about it. And if that doesn't work, go to Student Affairs.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Jideh9ty(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
quiinnBee:

its not my dressing.cause i dress casually
ok. Sorry you r in that position. Perhaps some changes has to be done so he gets off you and study hard like very hard itself. May the odds be in your favour.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by jrerico1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
IamLucy:
would you advice your sister to bang the lecturer? you are actually the ignorant one here.take several seats.
she's an adult and can bang anyone she likes, stop thinking like a kid

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Michellla:
wipe that face off.my resumption is impending.so ima fix it soonest
Yay! Angel Michael Michelle saves the day again! cheesy
Can't wait. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by drnairalov: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
quiinnBee:
heard people began

sad sad sad sad
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by IamLucy(f): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
jrerico1:
she's an adult and can bang anyone she likes, stop thinking like a kid
really nigg? undecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by MrSmith007: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
From all you posted.. how is he a pervert? undecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by teebaxy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kini big deal....na normal thing naun
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by estherdim: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
op it seems you dnt knw the word pervert End Time lecturerOP

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, click here https://www.nairaland.com/2746620/give-away-price-emporio-armani or visit link at signature below
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by goshen26: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Start dressing shabbily to class, if that does not work set him up. I perceive that u r the flashy type
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by abduldope(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
nd u bliv bringing it here where no bdy knws ur schl wld solve it,lol i smell F 1st semester nd F 2nd..... thaz if u say no... btw wt made u tink hez nt a Nairalander lol #9ja.4you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by yyeanqah(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
End tym
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by FREEEMANAN(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
How should I handle a liar.??

undecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Durentt:
Meet a Jujuman. I have one in my side, they call him Baba Ashimu. Believe me the Lecturer wud be a leper immediately. 100pacent werey lecturers. Dats how i deal with mine
SMH
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by aNAIJAFAN(m): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
[size=30]I cant stop laffin...

A girl in her sleep was dreaming. She dreamt dat she was engaged,
still in her sleep,she was getin
married to d same lucky man. After d wedding,she became pregnant and was rushed 2 d delivery room and d nurse ask her 2 push. She pushed and delivered a baby but d nurse told her it was still remaining,she pushd and delivered d second baby, and she was told it was still remaining anoda baby. As she was trying to push d third baby out,her room mate shouted juliana
wakeup!...U don shit for bed.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/size]
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by mayor9498(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Get More Latest Gists, Musics And Videos Updates Now!! http://holymp3.com
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by AreaFada2: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Record evidence of his pestering you.

It can be handy in the future when you complain to school authorities.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by IlekeHD: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
gamaliel121:

Lmao,
Am not gay!!! I like chicks.
I don't have HIV.

I school in benue state!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by agabaI23(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
quiinnBee:
A few weeks into the semester, my lecturer would begin lecture by entering the class, looking for me and saying, “How are you” and then “Hello class” After this happened for a few weeks in a row, I heard people began to whisper about the awkward greetings.

I was disgusted with the rumours. So i started sitting in the back row thinking that would stop him from noticing me.

This evening he called me to his office after class and said he wants to take me out. I didnt see that coming! I was shocked and i blurted it out to him immediately.He said i should go think about it.

Am totally confused right now. Please how do i handle this situation properly and stop him from ever disturbing me?
1. I do not see anything wrong in a lecturer (an adult) liking an adult. It is obvious the lecturer has been crushing on you for a while but I don't understand the idea of broadcasting it to everyone in class which has spoiled his chances of winning you. It is a stupid thing to do. A person like him however will see a no as an insult. Now tread carefully.
2. Try telling him you are uncomfortable having a relationship with your lecturer that you will likely not learn anything in his course.
3. Be matured about it and talk to him sincerely.
4. if you are in your final year or close to final, tell him to be patient until you finish with his course that you will consider it.
5. If you think none of this is possible make friends with a born again lecturer who is higher in rank and make sure he does not see you with your boyfriend or any other boy in a romantic mood...

I hope the lecturer is not an idiot for your sake

6. Get an evidence of harrasment, tape your conversations and then let him know you taped it after you have stored it away.
he will let you be and wont even consider failing you.

Gospel according to Agaba...
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Mhmd(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
DIRECT SALES

LAND FOR SALES
1) 2 plot of land at seaside Estate Badore AJAH, governor consent. Price 8m/plot

2) A plot of land at seaside estate Badore, Ajah governor consent 7m

3) A plot of land at seaside estate Badore, Ajah Governor consent 8m

4) 2 plot of land at harmony Estate Langbasa, Ajah governor consent, 8m per plot

5) A plot of land fence and gated at harmony Estate Badore AJAH
Village extinction ( global CofO) 8m

6) A plot of land fence round but no gate at harmony Estate Langbasa Ajah, 7m
Gazette

7) A plot of land very close to estate gate at harmony Estate AJAH fence with gate 8m
Governors consent

cool A plot of land with uncompleted building on it fence round but no gate at harmony EstATE. Langbasa Ajah 9m
Family deed of assignment
And Gazette

9) 200 acres of land at abegede eleran Igbe IBEJU
LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE Title gazette . Price 400k per plot
10) 53 acres of land at Lekki free trade zone, title gazette. Price 1m per plot.

11) 85 acres of land at Lekki free trade zone 800k per plot

12) A plot of land at L & K Estate owode Langbasa Ajah.
Gazette 10m

13) 1 and half plot of land at Ologolo 25m asking
Deed of Assignment

14) 4 plots of Land at pump and sell off Ado road, Ajah gazette 32m

15) 4 plots of Land at sangotedo fence with gate deed of assignment 20m

16) 3 plots of Land at pump and sell Ado road AJAH
family deed of assignment 50m asking

17) 4 plots of land at sangotedo 16m
Deed of Assignment
18) 100 plots of land for sale at monastery road, Sangotedo 6.5m per plot gazette
19) a plot of land fenced and gated at Lekki garden road by general paint off sangotedo road 25m CofO
20) 4 plots of land at Atlantic view estate off alpha beach road by chevron right Lekki 35m, per plot. Governor consent
21) A plot of land at cooperative villa off badore road Ajah 25m CofO
22) 3 plots of land at unity estate off cooperative villa badore Ajah 15m, 12m, and 17m
23) Acres of land for sale at Imota village, Ikorodu 400k per plot asking

HOUSE FOR SALES:

(1). 4 units of 2 bedroom flats and 2 units of 3 bedroom flats with a plot of land at West wood estate along badore Rd Ajah with consent for 60m.

(2) 4 units of 3 bedroom at green ville Estate Badore road Ajah 52m
Global C of O

(3) 4 bedroom detached duplex with bq at Chevyview 45m, 50m, 40m
4) A block of 6 flat of 3 bedroom at green ville estate off badore, Ajah 120m CofO
5) A block of 6 flat of 3 bedroom at salvation scheme 2 owode Ajah 90m gazette
6) well finished and furnished 5 bedroom duplex at Lekki phase 1 with fitted kitchen, cctv, jacuzzi, electric wire fence remote control gate, swimming pool, bar setting, 2 living room, 2 box room, and many more 250m CofO picture is available
7) 5 and 4 bedrooms fully detached duplex at Lekki phase one 220k and 200k CofO picture is available
(cool 5 bedroom terraced duplex with bq attached and fitted kitchen, jacuzzi, sizable bedroom at chisco 55m. Governor consent. picture is available
9) newly finished and fitted 4, 5 bedroom fully detached duplex at Idado (Chevyview) 60m, 65m CofO
10)Well finished and furnished 3 bedroom terraced duplex at admiralty home estate chevron right Lekki 30m governor consent
11) 3 bedroom terraced duplex at Agungi 40m, governor consent.
12) A block of 8 flat of 3 bedroom at Okokomiko 70m CofO.

LETTING
Newly built fully 5 and 4bedroom duplex with 2bedroom flat bq at Lekki phase 1 rent 6m and 5.5m, caution 200k, legal 5%, agency 10%.

3bedroom flat at Agungi 1.5m, 1.3m legal, caution and agency 10% each.

5bedrm duplex at new road 2pple in a compound rent 1.8m, caution, legal and agency 10% each.

3bedrm with a BQ very neat and big rooms @ new road rent 1.5m, caution, legal and agency 10% each.

Mini flat at new road rent 500k, legal and agency 10% each and caution is 100k but negotiable with landlord.

A room selfcon at Atlantic view rent 350k, legal and agency 50k each and caution 20k.

2bedrm new house at new road rent 1.2m, caution 100k, legal and agency 10% each and service charge 150k

2bedrm at new road rent Rent 800k, Service Charge 100k, Refundable Caution Deposit 50k, Agency Fee and Legal Fee 10% each

3bedrm 4pple in a compound rent 1.1m. Caution 50k, legal and agency 10% each

3bedrm in a secure and tight security estate at new road rent 1.4m, caution 50k, service charge 125k, legal and agency 10% each

Mini flat in a secure and tight security estate at new road rent 800k, caution 50k, service charge 125k, legal and agency 10% each.

Mini flat at ilasan new road rent 550k, legal and agency 10% each.

2 bedroom flat at green ville estate off badore road, Ajah 700k caution 50k, legal 10%, agency 10%.
3bedroom flat at salvation scheme 2, owode Ajah 950k, 1m caution 50k, legal 10%, agency 10%,

2 bedroom at salvation scheme 2 owode Ajah 800k legal, caution and agency 10% each.

2 bedroom at reservation estate ( Babatunde Tandor) rent 600k, legal and agency 10% each,.

2 bedroom at harmony estate 550k, 500k, 450k, 350k legal agency and services charge 10% each. Contact 07044270578
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by gamaliel121(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol bros u nor well
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by bettercreature(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
quiinnBee:
A few weeks into the semester, my lecturer would begin lecture by entering the class, looking for me and saying, “How are you” and then “Hello class” After this happened for a few weeks in a row, I heard people began to whisper about the awkward greetings.

I was disgusted with the rumours. So i started sitting in the back row thinking that would stop him from noticing me.

This evening he called me to his office after class and said he wants to take me out. I didnt see that coming! I was shocked and i blurted it out to him immediately.He said i should go think about it.

Am totally confused right now. Please how do i handle this situation properly and stop him from ever disturbing me?
Your legs tho! anyway i will advice you to fucck his brain out
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by sage2(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
you should report to the school authority about his inappropriate behaviours.

For asking her out?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by ikombe: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
viickerz:
Tell him that you want to give him a b.low job, then bite off his dick
the sooner you get sense d beta for u cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by busyfishing(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
No no no .Don't heed to his advances.I guess he should be married...please don't ever do married men.pls dont
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by HastaCuando(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Go back and tell him politely why you can't and won't do what he requests of you. Then buckle up and study hard! in case of eventuality... That's the gospel truth.

............ in another news Federal Government Scholars in China are still going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting....
Nigerian Government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry. This is very unfair!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them / Lady Makes Canadian University Drop Its IELTS Requirement For Nigerian Applicant / Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.