Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Bomb Blast In Yola This Night - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yola This Night (44435 Views)

BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Yola This Afternoon / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by glo4ever: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2015
favourlove1:
in your small mind. That's d probs with Nigerians. Once their person is in power they cover for him even if he does the wrong thing. Wait untill they come close to you n I wonder what you would say...well afterall if ur what I am thinking you are I wount be surprised cuz u don't place value on human life n that's a big problem. That ur president have his kids abroad whr things are in order whr a system works but ur here suPporting him even in his cluelessness just cuz he is ur brother. Smh
. DAT is because dey don't HV family in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by glo4ever: 6:12am On Nov 18, 2015
SSpeter:
Well done BH...I hope the death toll hits 100...pls intensify the attacks I want it frequently.
haba guy is DAT wat u wish for ur country ,maybe u hvt been a victim DAT y u r saying DAT...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by BlackLeopard(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2015
glo4ever:
haba guy is DAT wat u wish for ur country ,maybe u hvt been a victim DAT y u r saying DAT...

Dis.
I don't wish being a victim of that mess on anyone, but some wud talk different if that be dem harmed in the attacks or those close dem.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by agamenon(m): 6:25am On Nov 18, 2015
YEYE de smell for ZOO

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Eddy2cute(m): 6:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Hope the over sabi nigerians will now use Nigerian flag as their profile pix in solidarity 4 yola. In regards to this blast. #pray4yola #pray4nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Khd95(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Tundeiab:

Show me a picture of your dad phucking your mum or else you are a bastard.
get sense na,
agbalaba like u
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Kyase(m): 6:53am On Nov 18, 2015
favourlove1:
in your small mind. That's d probs with Nigerians. Once their person is in power they cover for him even if he does the wrong thing. Wait untill they come close to you n I wonder what you would say...well afterall if ur what I am thinking you are I wount be surprised cuz u don't place value on human life n that's a big problem. That ur president have his kids abroad whr things are in order whr a system works but ur here suPporting him even in his cluelessness just cuz he is ur brother. Smh
Firstly he is not my brother and we are not in the same zone
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by realborn(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
France,one of the 5 most developed nations in the world with the most advanced of technologies and just recovering from a terrorist attack about 3months earlier, which caused it to even go on heightened security alert, was still attacked by ISIL,in 3 public gatherings for that matter!
For the present govt for have reduced BH attacks to isolated suicide bombings is a remarkable fit on its own.
Don't 4get BH is now affiliated to ISIL which wud have made it a more dangerous outfit, yet the govt has got them on the run.
If the fisherman had still been in saddle ,with BH getting support from ISIL,by now they wud have taken over your village and your entire household.
I wonder when your type wud have some sense.

May you be blessed beyond comprehension.

I marvel when I read posts on subjects like this from the penultimate poster, you quoted earlier.

Even a blind man can see that the NA is more positioned to fight BH than ever before. We no longer see a Reno posting pictures of dead officers. We no longer hear of flags hoisted over towns as a BH caliphate. The bombs which are going off today are as a result of the decay the last administration nurtured when they ignored the group for 4 years.

Even if the NA destroys all the camps, it may be difficult to completely stop the bomb blasts for another while until the group runs out of supplies of material and human resources to perpetrate this evil. These devices can be assembled in someone's living room with no one noticing.

Kudos to the NA for the feat so far. The remainder of the fight will be our collective efforts to fish out our neighbors who exude any form of terrorism suspicion.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2015
bolabolakemi:
Nigeria army See your life. Warning, killing and maiming peaceful unarmed protesters while Bokoharam is having fun. Shame embarassed

You are one of those few YORUIBAS I Love...never hide the Truth
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Chibuzzz(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2015
Zoo dnt have military.all d achieve is to talk in media d v capture bokoharam leader,and destroy sambiasa forest.now paedophile and rapist president were is chibok gal ewu hausa

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Hero10001: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2015
teeboila:
This December deadline though how achievable it is, because am tired of this bombing today explosion tomorrow.
If you believed a word from baba cow, i'm afraid you must be a goat.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Truckpusher(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
France,one of the 5 most developed nations in the world with the most advanced of technologies and just recovering from a terrorist attack about 3months earlier, which caused it to even go on heightened security alert, was still attacked by ISIL,in 3 public gatherings for that matter!
For the present govt for have reduced BH attacks to isolated suicide bombings is a remarkable fit on its own.
Don't 4get BH is now affiliated to ISIL which wud have made it a more dangerous outfit, yet the govt has got them on the run.
If the fisherman had still been in saddle ,with BH getting support from ISIL,by now they wud have taken over your village and your entire household.
This is how you talk when body odor fails you.

To slap you dun dey hungry me tay tay....

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by merits(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Boko Haram would be eradicated in two months.

So they said.

That's what you get when a desperate power seeker without plans and strategies become your President.

Change Ko,Balance ni
infact you hit the nail on the head.gbaam.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
Broda!! Get your facts Right!!
It wasn't buhari who started the war or depleted the activities of bokoharam.
It was that Gr8 and wondaful fisherman!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
PussyFucker2:
Buhari's Boys are now bombing the shiit out of the Ab0ki guys.

I pray they keep bombing the northern part of Nigeria.

Not right!!
Am not proud of this govt but i don't want anyone to die
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Tundeiab(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Khd95:

get sense na,
agbalaba like u

Hahaha...
Sorry aburo if you are offended...
I said that since you need picture evidence for everything na.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by flokii: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
pressplay55:

pls tell me about the analysis he made

tho. I couldn't get all he said... buh according to him, insurgency eg. Bokoharam is like cancer... it eats gradually from within until the whole body is gone.

and he was kind of right tho..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants / Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination / I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.