Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Bomb Blast In Yola This Night - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yola This Night (44440 Views)

BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Yola This Afternoon / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by AkwaIbomrep1: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
that's islam for u .....i rather leave with a dog than leaving with a muslim .....God punish such religion...islam is a religion of piss

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by amazingspiderma: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
With all these bomb blast,what foreign investor would come to invest in those regions.
Silence to evil has a price.
#commonsense
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by taiwoti(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nobody is going to change there DP to Nigerian flag now ooooooo, just too sad.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by lookingfly: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Frankiss44(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

GEJ was irredeemable in his cluelessness.If he was still in charge by now BH wud have controlled the whole of Borno,Yobe,Adamawa and wud have started making inroads into Gombe and Taraba.Thats the difference btw the govt now and what wud have been if gej was still in charge

Your Mumu nor get part 2.. Damn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Frankiss44(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Priest200:

am nt a lover of Apc bt dat dnt give u d rit to insult sm1 that hv gotten to a place u hv nt reach..show respect.

My guy go look bush... You nor dey see the insults gej dey receive, how many preach you preach?

Priest Gboko
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Ndolarr: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Boko haram is affiliated to ISIS, the dreaded terrorist group that just inflicted intense pain on France, a sophisticated nation. Our soldiers are really trying to contain them. It will take God's grace and concerted global efforts to neutralize them! It could have been worse if Jonathan was still the President, in the light of the fresh revelation of embezzlement of defense intervention funds by his security chiefs! Condolences to the good people and government of Adamawa State! It is well!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by pressplay55: 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
flokii:
true life story...

I once saw a complete mad man (brown tattered, unkempt) at Jibowu bus stop like a year back reading and analyzing newspaper to a vendor displaying newspaper in traffic about Bokoharam & Insurgency generally..

I was shocked by his analysis... *a madman o
pls tell me about the analysis he made
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by petermichaels(m): 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mogidi:
The future appears bleak no matter how optimistic one wants to be. Next year we might be grappling with Boko haram/Biafra/Niger Delta militants and a very weak economy.

If the army don't remove Buhari, Buhari might end up removing Nigeria from world map.

This post gat me laughing bt its d truth. My presdnt PMB,gat 1 tng in mind make Nigeria ungovernable. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Alezy(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mogidi:
The future appears bleak no matter how optimistic one wants to be. Next year we might be grappling with Boko haram/Biafra/Niger Delta militants and a very weak economy.

If the army don't remove Buhari, Buhari might end up removing Nigeria from world map.
smiles

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by galadima77(m): 12:17am On Nov 18, 2015
okomogo:
Buhari is a cow, he promised to lead the war during campaign.

Ur papa na cow
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Hiploko(m): 12:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Fact

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by jollanson(m): 1:29am On Nov 18, 2015
gentlesinna:
let me see if nigeria flag will b use as profile pix by d world.

Wow!!!....I love dis comment...thank u very much for dis.
Make I carry chair sit down, TV tinz.
O boy, I neva c ooo....nothing like dat oooo....
I still dey hope sha....if the world go use nigeria flag as profile pix...even for facebook. Ekpamamo!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by christinie(f): 2:02am On Nov 18, 2015
It is indeed quite absurd how the buharists support everything about the man including the bad and the ugly (am yet to see any good in him).

Who doesn't know about 11/11 in the United States? Yet they never mentioned how boko haram was an international phenomenon during GEJ's era, rather they used the boko issue to paint GEJ as a clueless weakling before the eyes of the world.

You know what they say about karma and bitching.

Now it's their turn and they want us to shift the blame away from their certified brain-dead Buhari and his old/recycled/corrupt Ministers.

Never!
kindredspirit:

The unbridled hypocrisy of these folks is highly repugnant, I tell you.

GEJ said terrorism was a global phenomenon of which Nigeria was having her own dose. He enjoined all to work together to end the scourge but the hypocrites were having none of that. They sneered at him and cussed him out with all their might.

Fast forward to the now. Boko Haram strikes and these shameless hypocrites rationalize the bombings by saying terrorism is everywhere and not only in Nigeria.

Anyway, my condolences to the people of Yola. Can't imagine what people in the North East go through. By God's grace, this government will defeat BH totally by December.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by christinie(f): 2:10am On Nov 18, 2015
While you go about lying against a good man, do not forget that GEJ's gallant soldiers made life so horrible for the terrorists, despite the massive financial support they got from the enemies of progress mostly found in the region where the terrorists operated from.

Do your research well and you will find out that it's a well-known fact that the boko haram sect have killed more people under Buhari's 6 months regime than they ever did throughout GEJ's regime.

The earlier you realize that Buhari is not after anybody's welfare, but rather after how much money gets into his already fat accounts (stolen money emanating from his campaign eg Rivers/Edo/Imo/Lagos state treasury syphoned from the listed states towards his campaign) the better for you.
doctokwus:

GEJ was irredeemable in his cluelessness.If he was still in charge by now BH wud have controlled the whole of Borno,Yobe,Adamawa and wud have started making inroads into Gombe and Taraba.Thats the difference btw the govt now and what wud have been if gej was still in charge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by christinie(f): 2:18am On Nov 18, 2015
You and you alone will vote for a slow poke who's not competent enough to solve the under listed issues:

1. Fuel.

2. Terrorism.

Economic issues.

Etc.

A man who knows that the SE don't depend on the government to survive, so he devised a way to frustrate their businesses by introducing the most backward economic policies that are repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience of Nigerians just to render a particular tribe useless because he declared them 5% for not voting for him to his satisfaction. Who does that?

Governance is not done from the point of vengeance.

A good leader should be all-accomodating without discriminating against anyone/any tribe.

Buhari is a total failure and must be impeached for the Nigerian economy to be reversed to status quo or even better than before.
Kyase:

My dear by the end of Buhari tenure if and only if you will be honest with yourself by then you will vote for him if he chooses to contest again. trust me. bookmark this

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by christinie(f): 2:21am On Nov 18, 2015
I usually don't entertain childish quotes, as a matter of practice, but let's say am in a very good mood right about now.

There are procedures which are followed for impeachment of an incompetent president.

The rule of law must be applied, that is due process of law.

Impeachment is quite eminent for Buhari because even his household is affected by his gross incompetency.
Kyase:

And i believe your dad will be the one to impeach him right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by likila: 2:30am On Nov 18, 2015
buhari!
if you cannot protect innocent, hardworking nigerians, resign!
Resign and go and greet your cows in daura!
our amiable current veepee is capable of running the country better than this!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 18, 2015
French ISIS do im own, Russian ISIS do im own, Lebanese ISIS do dem own...why Nigeria ISIS go come carry last ? Please support your neighborhood ISIS for a better Nigeria - Daura President grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by SSpeter(m): 3:00am On Nov 18, 2015
Well done BH...I hope the death toll hits 100...pls intensify the attacks I want it frequently.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by juman(m): 3:06am On Nov 18, 2015
This kind thing pained beyond words.

We never thought nigeria could ever be like this.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by chiddye(m): 3:09am On Nov 18, 2015
another bomb blast, a pray for the families of the victim I hope they find closure may Almighty Allah peace be with them....if we have proper and effective counter terrorism squad this could have been averted, haven't we learnt our lessons? every month there is always a bomb blast in Nigeria when would the people in power take this issue serious......we need intelligence not military war.

I hope the people in power learn one day that Nigerian life's matter too, these bloodletting should stop and bring boko haram to a halt.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Olowo1940: 4:38am On Nov 18, 2015
May God help us and deliver us from EVIL OF DIS WORLD
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Tundeiab(m): 5:02am On Nov 18, 2015
Khd95:
Picture or...
Show me a picture of your dad phucking your mum or else you are a bastard.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Ahmeduana(m): 5:34am On Nov 18, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
France,one of the 5 most developed nations in the world with the most advanced of technologies and just recovering from a terrorist attack about 3months earlier, which caused it to even go on heightened security alert, was still attacked by ISIL,in 3 public gatherings for that matter!
For the present govt for have reduced BH attacks to isolated suicide bombings is a remarkable fit on its own.
Don't 4get BH is now affiliated to ISIL which wud have made it a more dangerous outfit, yet the govt has got them on the run.
If the fisherman had still been in saddle ,with BH getting support from ISIL,by now they wud have taken over your village and your entire household.
I wonder when your type wud have some sense.
MR MAN, ARE YOU USING WHAT HAPPENS IN FRANCE TO VALIDATE or JUSTIFIES WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR Backyard? when you cast your vote did you voted for hollande or you voted for Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Ahmeduana(m): 5:39am On Nov 18, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Don't mind the foolish hypocrite
THE E-DIOT IS EVEN USING FRANCE INCIDENT TO JUSTIFIES WHAT IS HAPPENING IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Amiano(m): 5:40am On Nov 18, 2015
engrjosefz:
Russian President Putin said " To forgive the terrorists is up to God, but to send them to see God is my duty!" Why can't PMB do same?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by glo4ever: 6:04am On Nov 18, 2015
hmm the Lord is our strength in this Adamawa state,may dia soul rest in peace..
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by millionboi(m): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Kyase:
And you are happy.? Thunder blast your dic.k
Shame on u nd ur babagoslow
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by favourlove1: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2015
Kyase:

You can only cry but that terorist will be your president for 8 years if he wants
in your small mind. That's d probs with Nigerians. Once their person is in power they cover for him even if he does the wrong thing. Wait untill they come close to you n I wonder what you would say...well afterall if ur what I am thinking you are I wount be surprised cuz u don't place value on human life n that's a big problem. That ur president have his kids abroad whr things are in order whr a system works but ur here suPporting him even in his cluelessness just cuz he is ur brother. Smh

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by glo4ever: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2015
this bomb blast of a thing is getting out of hand...wat did dey derive in killing innocent souls.....very very annoyed
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by glo4ever: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2015
seiusly DAT is because dey don't HV family here in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements / Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.