Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Bomb Blast In Yola This Night - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yola This Night (44441 Views)

BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Yola This Afternoon / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Acidosis(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

[s] Fool!
France,one of the 5 most developed nations in the world with the most advanced of technologies and just recovering from a terrorist attack about 3months earlier, which caused it to even go on heightened security alert, was still attacked by ISIL,in 3 public gatherings for that matter!
For the present govt for have reduced BH attacks to isolated suicide bombings is a remarkable fit on its own.
Don't 4get BH is now affiliated to ISIL which wud have made it a more dangerous outfit, yet the govt has got them on the run.
If the fisherman had still been in saddle ,with BH getting support from ISIL,by now they wud have taken over your village and your entire household.
I wonder when your type wud have some sense. [/s]

APC Basket Mouth Syndrome

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by fx45(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
henryhemon:
A football match was just cancelled in Germany but we played ours.
Where did you play yours? ...In Northern Nigeria or the better South?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Kupaskeybaba(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
rammytt:

I heard it too.. May God help us
me slf hear d sound o....God will save us
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by mike404(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

We screwed your fathers,heard the tale?
LOVERS OF ONE ZOOGERIA

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by zeb04(f): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jesus please save Nigeria. there seem to be no future all we can do is hope in you.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by yinkus204(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
NOTRIBE:
PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER IN NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MASTURBATORS{NAM}....CALL.08037669812(dont flash) IT IS SAFER TO MASTURBATE THAN TO BE GAY OR HAVE SEXX...NO RISK OF STD, NO HEARTBREAK..IT IS YOU AND YOUR BODY....please be serious my battery have been going flat because of excessive flash calls.
guy is it foolishness that's worry or u ar d one worry foolishness is it d proper time to place ur stupid advert wen we talking about fellow human being like that been bomb pls try to borrow send nxt time b4 u post anything here Ok
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by chesterlee(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
We are still battling with extreme Fuel scarcity

Now we face this again?

Do we even have a president in this country?

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by banio: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
I really wish this ends. Killing of humans is evil and devilish

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Xpaz: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jenticles: pretty Eye you gaht there
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Roks(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
God help Nigeria, the explosion was so loud that it could be heard all over the city.....
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
France,one of the 5 most developed nations in the world with the most advanced of technologies and just recovering from a terrorist attack about 3months earlier, which caused it to even go on heightened security alert, was still attacked by ISIL,in 3 public gatherings for that matter!
For the present govt for have reduced BH attacks to isolated suicide bombings is a remarkable fit on its own.
Don't 4get BH is now affiliated to ISIL which wud have made it a more dangerous outfit, yet the govt has got them on the run.
If the fisherman had still been in saddle ,with BH getting support from ISIL,by now they wud have taken over your village and your entire household.
I wonder when your type wud have some sense.
much as this is about ur love for the terrorist buhari but do not cover evil he said he ll lead the fight against boko boys one would have believed he ll be the minister of defence rather he went 4 petroleum minister to pay back his campaign debts december is around the corner and boko boys arE winning this war if u believe what this nigeria media is reporting in favour of the zoo army u are dreaming remember you can never cover the sun buhari is useless and clueless nigerians need to apologise to GEJ honestly

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by garlicrey(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nobody is use these as there dp o sad sad Nigerians ehh
The world does not even give shi
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by ishiamu(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

We screwed your fathers,heard the tale?

Nah heard about the 5 men dat forked ya mum n sisters
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by precious1967(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
few people made comments as if they are using there heads to walk without having sympathy for d dead ones. r.i.p.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Kayforly(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
PussyFucker2:
Buhari's Boys are now bombing the shiit out of the Ab0ki guys.

I pray the keep bombing the northern part of Nigeria.
thinking less human being. no different from animals.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
henryhemon:

A football match was just cancelled in Germany but we played ours.

Simply because bombings and killing of innocent lives in Nigeria is a normal way of life and it is a regular occurrence and it means nothing anymore in Nigeria and to most Nigerians but to them, life is precious and it comes first before football but in Nigeria, the game itself will be moved to boko haram states and those that are against it for safety reasons will be crucified.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Forwetinnah: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
ORIGENAL:
GOD must shurely take us out from this evil people to the promise land. When the SUN rises, the Abok*s we saw today, we shall see them no more

Iseeee!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by leovaskey(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
flexxyworld:
Please Lord, save me, my family, loved ones and well wishers from such devilish plan of the enemy for the remainder of the weeks in 2015 and the years after.

#pleaseprayfornaija
So others can die and go to hell,so long as u,ur family and loved ones are safe,some prayers Hmmmm
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by idinc(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Let's keep on with the hashtag #prayforParis and the France flag DP on Facebook while our backyard burns down...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by TimeManager(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=hinwazaka post=40131387]Expect one in ABJ tomorrow.

EXPECT ONE IN BIAFRA.YOU GET WHAT YOU WISH FOR(LAW OF RECIPROCITY) No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Rahno: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Get paid for inviting new member 100% sure,just click n this link and register http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=311169
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by boujaye: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
I wonder when your type wud have some sense.
i wonder why u call some other person fool even when you are more foolish. your staggering baba that says he will lead d war against boko harem could not hold d defence portfolio to himself but dived for the juicy petroleum ministry.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by mandax: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Which kain explosion be that?

Boko Haram has gone home because it has won Aso Rock.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=Omenkata post=40129041] grin they are trying so hard to cover the attacks media but its obvious bokoharam are decimating the army that only knows how to threaten civilians

[quote] And snap picture doing press up

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by omoakin111: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
In bubus word... "It's an unstructured attack" even though so many lives were lost. Aboki if na structured one nko how many people must die?
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by disloman(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Boko Haram would be eradicated in two months.

So they said.

That's what you get when a desperate power seeker without plans and strategies become your President.

Change Ko,Balance ni
Lives were lost and all you could do is to politicise it.I pray you be the next victim.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Ofunaofu: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
I hope the whole world will be standing with us just as the whole is standing with France
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by magneto(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
too bad
And u my dear are not bad at all! Achalugo nwanyi...ehn, o gini di?? cool
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by TRIPPLEAB(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
God please help us to stop this islamic extremist. #prayforyola

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
ishiamu:

Nah heard about the 5 men dat forked ya mum n sisters

Lmao...I understand you had no mother figure while growing up.Who would'nt give up your dumb azz anyway.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by kingidrogen(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Abeg make fb use naija flag for dp and hashtag #prayfor nigeria.
ORELSE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by doctokwus: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
much as this is about ur love for the terrorist buhari but do not cover evil he said he ll lead the fight against boko boys one would have believed he ll be the minister of defence rather he went 4 petroleum minister to pay back his campaign debts december is around the corner and boko boys arE winning this war if u believe what this nigeria media is reporting in favour of the zoo army u are dreaming remember you can never cover the sun buhari is useless and clueless nigerians need to apologise to GEJ honestly
My dear it's not blind bliv in him.
The loss of every human life is painful,particularly when it's by a suicide bomber or hidden bombs that give the victims no fighting chance.
PMB obviously bears the responsibility for these deaths, but for someone to come here and insinuate that gej wud have done better or was doing better is totally hogwash and wud be controvertdd by people like me,who know without a doubt that BH wud have grown in immense strength and proportion if Nigerians had made the monumental mistake of re electing him.
I wud not stand by and watch anyone compare this govt with that of gej because the difference is clear. There is still a long road to go but looking back to that era still gives my type the chills.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner / Mechanics , Touts, Hotels Tops Beneficiaries Of Lagos Island Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.