Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Bomb Blast In Yola This Night - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yola This Night (44439 Views)

BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Yola This Afternoon / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by saintkel(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pls I dnt wana hear boko hara$ again abeg I use God beg una, haba dos boys no d tire?
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by chimoskyg(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
I thought they said those idiots are minimal now

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by doctokwus: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
SexyKaycee:

Lmao you bastard, boko haram couldn't even throw bombs again by march this year

Bastard liar
They cudnt throw bombs indeed!
Why wud they need to throw bombs then when they controlled a number of LGs equivalent to the size of Belgium?!!
If u control a country of your own, why waste time bombing defenceless civilians in another country!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Mogidi: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
TimeManager:
ACKNOWLEDGE MY BOXER! MEDIOCRITY HAS EATENUP YOUR BRAIN AND YOUR CO WAILERS TOO.BH TOOK CONTROL OF A MASSIVE 27LGs, ESTIMATED AS THE SIZE OF BELGIUM,AND YOU COME HERE TO MENTION GEJ.I THINK YOUR BRAIN HAS BEEN BITTEN BY MOSQUITOES.
Deal With It Or Die With It!
No Lie Only Truth!

How many LG were boko haram controlling when Bubu took over?

11 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by philGeo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
PussyFucker2:
Buhari's Boys are now bombing the shiit out of the Ab0ki guys.

I pray the keep bombing the northern part of Nigeria.
Habba my brother, i still have family members over there, what we have is Prayers and self protection.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by christinie(f): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Change!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by saint047(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
And to think our APC Neighbours once celebrated

how GMB has fixed our Refineries with body language

God will judge many things.

16 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by IVORY2009(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
France,one of the 5 most developed nations in the world with the most advanced of technologies and just recovering from a terrorist attack about 3months earlier, which caused it to even go on heightened security alert, was still attacked by ISIL,in 3 public gatherings for that matter!
For the present govt for have reduced BH attacks to isolated suicide bombings is a remarkable fit on its own.
Don't 4get BH is now affiliated to ISIL which wud have made it a more dangerous outfit, yet the govt has got them on the run.
If the fisherman had still been in saddle ,with BH getting support from ISIL,by now they wud have taken over your village and your entire household.
I wonder when your type wud have some sense.

And you have ran out of ur defense mechanism, and u choose to insult, Oyaaaaa quick quick edit it.....

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
France,one of the 5 most developed nations in the world with the most advanced of technologies and just recovering from a terrorist attack about 3months earlier, which caused it to even go on heightened security alert, was still attacked by ISIL,in 3 public gatherings for that matter!
For the present govt for have reduced BH attacks to isolated suicide bombings is a remarkable fit on its own.
Don't 4get BH is now affiliated to ISIL which wud have made it a more dangerous outfit, yet the govt has got them on the run.
If the fisherman had still been in saddle ,with BH getting support from ISIL,by now they wud have taken over your village and your entire household.

Continue comparing yourself to France that has a better well educated and proactive president with a well equipped Army to your Zoogerian fooolish daura drunk! Ewu Kastina!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by christinie(f): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Buhari should keep his election promises or face impeachment.
Kyase:

And you are happy.?
Thunder blast your dic.k

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by denko(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kyase:

You can only cry but that terorist will be your president for 8 years if he wants
children talk has he finish this tenure

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
ishiamu:
Buhari's boys just showed us they still active... kudos 2 u

Your stupidity though! 2016 MODEL.No hard feelings
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!

Continue comparing yourself to France that has a better well educated and proactive president with a well equipped Army compared to your Zoogerian fooolish daura drunk! Ewu Kastina!

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by teebaxy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mogidi:
The future appears bleak no matter how optimistic one wants to be. Next year we might be grappling with Boko haram/Biafra/Niger Delta militants and a very weak economy.

If the army don't remove Buhari, Buhari might end up removing Nigeria from world map.
make opc come join am...he go bad can...lol
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mogidi:
The future appears bleak no matter how optimistic one wants to be. Next year we might be grappling with Boko haram/Biafra/Niger Delta militants and a very weak economy.

If the army don't remove Buhari, Buhari might end up removing Nigeria from world map.

Treason
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by teebaxy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
teebaxy:
make opc come join am...he go bad gan...lol
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by TimeManager(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=Omenkata post=40129041] grin they are trying so hard to cover the attacks media but its obvious bokoharam are decimating the army that only knows how to threaten civilians

DECIMATING NIGERIAN ARMY?? I HEREBY RECOMEND YOU FOR BRAIN SURGERY.YOUR WAILING IS OUR JOY!
Deal With It Or Die With It!
No Loe Only Truth!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by ahaika23: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by ishiamu(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

Your stupidity though! 2016 MODEL.No hard feelings

Your foolishness is like peak (it's in you)

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by fx45(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kyase:
You can only cry but that terorist will be your president for 8 years if he wants
Jonathan also wanted to be president for 8 years but he couldn't. Stop making noise. You deluded folks think Buhari is a superman but the reality is that he is a very big joke. He's already a catastrophic failure as things stand now. It will be a miracle if the dumbass president makes it to 2019. I see him being kicked out sooner than later just like he was bundled out in his first attempt.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Kangol99(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
My God!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by leoweblinkblog(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by christinie(f): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mogidi:

I don't know why the House of Rep's members have not impeached Buhari, the fake changer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Forwetinnah: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
...and Booohari has Soldiers in Nnamdi Kanu's village having a holiday while his "misguided brothers" are ruining people's lives and properties

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
another blatherskite from a disguised slowpoke.
The point here is that the tall and skinny for nothing President fooled you with an empty promise to get your useless Vote.
Wake up sluggard and think.
We don't have much time left.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Wuse: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
RIP to the deads
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
ishiamu:

Your foolishness is like peak (it's in you)

Tell your mother I said HI
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by christinie(f): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
And what will you gain other than more fuel scarcity, Naira devaluation, economic melt down, unkept promises, terrorism and fake corruption fight?

You can come here and defend Buhari but right inside your house you discuss how disappointed you are in him. Mxm.
Kyase:

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by luluosas(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
May the LORD JESUS CHRIST keep my loved ones, friends and family in total peace. Amen. It is well
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Kyase(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
christinie:
Buhari should keep his election promises or face impeachment.
And i believe your dad will be the one to impeach him right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For / No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States / State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.