Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Bomb Blast In Yola This Night - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yola This Night (44444 Views)

BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Yola This Afternoon / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by UncleJudax(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

They cudnt throw bombs indeed!
Why wud they need to throw bombs then when they controlled a number of LGs equivalent to the size of Belgium?!!
If u control a country of your own, why waste time bombing defenceless civilians in another country!!
Stupeed Logic. So, according to doctokwus, ISIS/DAESH shouldn't have bombed Paris since they have Raqqa to themselves? angry

You dumb_fuckkk!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by mandax: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Boko Haram would be eradicated in two months.

So they said.

That's what you get when a desperate power seeker without plans and strategies become your President.

Change Ko,Balance ni

Don't be deceived. Boko Haram has closed shop. All these talks about Boko Haram in Lagos or explosion in Yola are mere smokescreen to deceive gullible Nigerians to believe that Boko Haram is still minimally active.

Watch out, as they said, by December 2015, Boko Haram shall be finally gone, perhaps once in a blue moon, it throws one bomb or two.

Remember how PMB. dismissed one Western journalist when he asked "what is Boko Haram" and brushed aside the journalist. It was because PMB knew that Boko Haram was fighting for one of its own for Aso Rock, therefore Boko Haram must go when one of its own becomes president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by BabaIjebuXL(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
mike404:

LOVERS OF ONE ZOOGERIA

If I slap u!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by M4gunners: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
France,one of the 5 most developed nations in the world with the most advanced of technologies and just recovering from a terrorist attack about 3months earlier, which caused it to even go on heightened security alert, was still attacked by ISIL,in 3 public gatherings for that matter!
For the present govt for have reduced BH attacks to isolated suicide bombings is a remarkable fit on its own.
Don't 4get BH is now affiliated to ISIL which wud have made it a more dangerous outfit, yet the govt has got them on the run.
If the fisherman had still been in saddle ,with BH getting support from ISIL,by now they wud have taken over your village and your entire household.
I wonder when your type wud have some sense.
Go and sit down. ISOLATED what from ISIS?They are even more connection between both now than then . Keep living in propaganda, December they promise us is around the corner.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by kindredspirit(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
christinie:
So now you are a pro terrorism attack?
During GEJ's era you blamed GEJ for every single attack.

Now you defend Buhari and cite examples of advanced countries that were also under terrorism attack.

You see your life?

The unbridled hypocrisy of these folks is highly repugnant, I tell you.

GEJ said terrorism was a global phenomenon of which Nigeria was having her own dose. He enjoined all to work together to end the scourge but the hypocrites were having none of that. They sneered at him and cussed him out with all their might.

Fast forward to the now. Boko Haram strikes and these shameless hypocrites rationalize the bombings by saying terrorism is everywhere and not only in Nigeria.

Anyway, my condolences to the people of Yola. Can't imagine what people in the North East go through. By God's grace, this government will defeat BH totally by December.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Itaarh(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
cool
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by ahaika23: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
APC PEOPLE ARE FOOLISHH!
kindredspirit:

The unbridled hypocrisy of these folks is highly repugnant, I tell you.

GEJ said terrorism was a global phenomenon of which Nigeria was having her own dose. He enjoined all to work together to end the scourge but the hypocrites were having none of that. They sneered at him and cussed him out with all their might.

Fast forward to the now. Boko Haram strikes and these shameless hypocrites rationalize the bombings by saying terrorism is everywhere and not only in Nigeria.

Anyway, my condolences to the people of Yola. Can't imagine what people in the North East go through. By God's grace, this government will defeat BH totally by December.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by kingsman66(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
LEGALAIDS thats the sign that am no longer a nigerian
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by StarMogul(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
gentlesinna:
let me see if nigeria flag will b use as profile pix by d world.
For where,bunch of racists everywhere.Even blacks being racists to one another.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by patrykhyci: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hw com I no c any pray for Nigeria here.. Na wah oh cos na naija Mata nobody send abi... Well pray for Nigeria...

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Still waiting for that idiotic hypocrite fellow who usually emphasizing ''wailler'' instead of buhari tickle problem in his region,.they kept fighting for power.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by ishiamu(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

Lmao...I understand you had no mother figure while growing up.Who would'nt give up your dumb azz anyway.

Fork ya mother jare she a worthless biatch
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by henryhemon(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
byrron:

Simply because bombings and killing of innocent lives in Nigeria is a normal way of life and it is a regular occurrence and it means nothing anymore in Nigeria and to most Nigerians but to them, life is precious and it comes first before football but in Nigeria, the game itself will be moved to boko haram states and those that are against it for safety reasons will be crucified.

Am just giving instances to those who blame Pmb for terrorism.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by henryhemon(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
fx45:
Where did you play yours? ...In Northern Nigeria or the better South?

Am not answering bigots like you. I respond to people who are humans not peeps like you.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by victor048(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pray for Nigeria kiss
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by porka: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
France,one of the 5 most developed nations in the world with the most advanced of technologies and just recovering from a terrorist attack about 3months earlier, which caused it to even go on heightened security alert, was still attacked by ISIL,in 3 public gatherings for that matter!
For the present govt for have reduced BH attacks to isolated suicide bombings is a remarkable fit on its own.
Don't 4get BH is now affiliated to ISIL which wud have made it a more dangerous outfit, yet the govt has got them on the run.
If the fisherman had still been in saddle ,with BH getting support from ISIL,by now they wud have taken over your village and your entire household.

Did that reported explosion sound like anyone is on the run now?
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by obynaDmob(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
disloman:
Lives were lost and all you could do is to politicise it.I pray you be the next victim.

Haba! Thats too much naw for person wey u noe saby undecided
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by oddiyke: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
na God win
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Why wud they need to throw bombs then when they controlled a number of LGs equivalent to the size of Belgium?!!
If u control a country of your own, why waste time bombing defenceless civilians in another country!!
Just reason like human being for once. You are being wicked to yourself and those you can deceive, but not enlightened nairalanders.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by nathpope(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
#PRAYFORYOLA

..rip to the dead..
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by ndah: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Can someone here suggest practical ways by which security forces can STOP SUICIDE BOMBING?
The guy doing the crime (bombing) isn't afraid of death, which by the way is the worst punishment for any crime.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by tunde1200(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
nice.

doctokwus:

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Danosaur007(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Boko Haram would be eradicated in two months.

So they said.

That's what you get when a desperate power seeker without plans and strategies become your President.

Change Ko,Balance ni
Stop wailing and do something with your life!!! Your wailing won't change anything..
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Orikinla(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
ceometromedia:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/193393-breaking-deadly-explosion-hits-yola-many-feared-killed.html
. Did I not warn of these attacks about two hours ago? But the stupid mods on Nairaland failed to put the warning on the homepage. Our national security is our collective responsibility. Anybody can be the next victim of these demonic terrorists.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by RealBae: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Go preach that your sermon to your dullard president dey put monkey shit for him mouth when he dey vomit all the promises ni??

Ode...

doctokwus:

Fool!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by tinktanker: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
but u didn't knw all Dat wen gej was ruling. Biased bigot. Bh pledged allegiance to ISIS during GEJ n he never sank. It's worse under pmb n dats d truth. I pray it all ends but I must say d truth. Pmb is bleeped
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Daraph(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
PrayForYola
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Priest200(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
okomogo:
Buhari is a cow, he promised to lead the war during campaign.

am nt a lover of Apc bt dat dnt give u d rit to insult sm1 that hv gotten to a place u hv nt reach..show respect.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Orikinla(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
I posted this about three hours ago. Please, this is important. All patriotic Nigerians must be vigilant 24/7 at airports, motorparks, markets, stadia and viewing centres from now till the New Year. Boko Haram is following the leadership of ISIL. After the attacks on Paris and Beirut, Nigerian military must be ware of terror attacks in Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Maiduhttp://www.nairaland.com/2743907/faan-says-it-not-recruiting/1#40123929

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives / Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.