Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Boarding Schools And Lesbianism - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boarding Schools And Lesbianism (55574 Views)

Madam Koi Koi: The MOST FEARED Woman In Boarding Schools / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Laveda(f): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol self esteem? What does proving who you are have anything to do with insecurity? In fact its the opposite, because I am secure enough to not hide what I know is the truth. Even tho I don't see how this is your business, eyeon

Whatever I'm shamelessly leaving it there because I'm tired of accusations from deranged people.....
My sista ayaff suffa cry
Hey hun, don't let the words of those yaba left escapees get to you. . I've been called worst, but I just don't care about what they have to say. . Now they are tired grin

Don't cry yeah tongue

2 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by obiorathesubtle: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
shocked whAaaat the ffffffffffff!

Oh Lord! Please save my baby sister in boarding school from all those thirsty lesbians!

You girls should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

4 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by eyeon(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol self esteem? What does proving who you are have anything to do with insecurity? In fact its the opposite, because I am secure enough to not hide what I know is the truth. Even tho I don't see how this is your business, eyeon

Whatever I'm shamelessly leaving it there because I'm tired of accusations from deranged people.....
My sista ayaff suffa cry
Just that you changed it cos someone called you fake; you know you more and that's all that should matter... But I meant no problems tho'. I'm sorry about that.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by 6fit(f): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
misspicy:
mtchwwwww undecided

one Lesbo in sight...beware!!

3 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Youngpo413: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Serves you right.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Laveda(f): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
eyeon:
I'm telling you... One should'nt care what people think; especially here on Nairaland.
Yeah true. .
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 18, 2015
eyeon:
Just that you changed it cos someone called you fake; you know you more and that's all that should matter... But I meant no problems tho'. I'm sorry about that.
Yeah no problem lol. I'm sorry too for sounding aggressive.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, It did...Buh Only those that's interested get into it...I Wasn't..undecided

it all depends on You...No one could force you to do whatever you don't wanna do...
So konji dey hold una too?I learned some girls fly fence to go and do with the male outside the school premises,esp the boarding school girls who don't enjoy it with their same sex peers?
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:
•Queen's college Yaba
•Holy Child Ikoyi
•Our lady of Apostles yaba...

the high rate of lesbianism in the aforementioned schools is mindboggling ...
Lagoon schools Lekki is the worst..
Some parents think by sending their daughters to girl schools,that they are protecting them against boys co.ck.By the time these girls turned into full blown lesbos their eyes will clear.

9 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by agrovick(m): 4:04am On Nov 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

My sista ayaff suffa cry
I hope whoever made the accusation apologized to you before being gifted with a long term ban
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Dahveydson(m): 4:42am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lesbianism! Gayism!! Blah! blah! blah!

Y'all Should just mind Your business...undecided

BtW...I Attended A Boarding school and I'm Strictly straightly straight......undecided

Happy Birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by miqos02(m): 4:58am On Nov 18, 2015
evil
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2015
Dahveydson:

Happy Birthday.
Thankyouwink

2 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2015
Dahveydson:

Happy Birthday.
Thankyouwink
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 18, 2015
Love Machine:
So konji dey hold una too?I learned some girls fly fence to go and do with the male outside the school premises,esp the boarding school girls who don't enjoy it with their same sex peers?
Iffa knock You ehn...cry

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by hertz9te(m): 6:53am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

BtW...I Attended A Boarding school and I'm Strictly straightly straight......undecided
strictly straight?.....you in denial
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2015
hertz9te:

strictly straight?.....you in denial
Sorry, I Love Boys Onlyundecided
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by hertz9te(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
ahh...Am sure you do.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by krissy213(f): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

Well. I didn't say all girls from boarding houses are dykes. Most are tho

2 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by krissy213(f): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

And stop talking as if I'm lying or pissing you off

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by krissy213(f): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Spikkylee:
I remeba wen Candle break inside one of dem Pucci na operation save am...Op didn't include Cucumber..Yeye

were cucumbers sold in your secondary school?

2 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by krissy213(f): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Meh. Its not thaat bad. Just part of life u need to learn how to handle it. Still gonna send my kids to boarding school.

Omg OP, tuck shops shouldn't sell candles because girls can what? Chei! That's just being ridiculous grin

I'm not discouraging you
You should be careful tho
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by krissy213(f): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=pinceprinz post=40134545] ^_^ Funniest thread ever! it's even coming from a friend? he Hehehe! this one nag repentant lesbo no doubt grin[/quote
No offene but***

Do I know you?
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:

And stop talking as if I'm lying or pissing you off
LoL...Nah! wink

U Ain't pissing me off...I just stated A Point,
No Hard feelings...wink

PS---Most Aren't Dykes...Just A few that got the "Homosexuality" gene..
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by krissy213(f): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL...Nah! wink

U Ain't pissing me off...I just stated A Point,
No Hard feelings...wink

PS---Most Aren't Dykes...Just A few that got the "Homosexuality" gene..

Ok
Point taken
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2015
I love lesbians cheesy Yummy. Abeg mak una leave matter for mathias abeg, they're exploring each oda's body

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by krissy213(f): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Durenttt:
I love lesbians cheesy Yummy. Abeg mak una leave matter for mathias abeg, they're exploring each oda's body

Would you still make that kinda statement if your little daughter comes back from school as a lesbian?
Nigerians sef
If you are comf with it , most people aren't .
Some parents don't even have a clue about what their kids go through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Babe forget dat talk abeg angry wish kan u love boiz only. You wan tel me, u neva fantasize of pressing a girl yummy milk factory? IDntblivit

2 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:

Would you still make that kinda statement if your little daughter comes back from school as a lesbian?
Nigerians sef
If you are comf with it , most people aren't .
Some parents don't even have a clue about what their kids go through
Any parent uncomfortable wit it shud go-to hell. I dnt mind marrying a les.

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Durenttt:
Babe forget dat talk abeg angry wish kan u love boiz only. You wan tel me, u neva fantasize of pressing a girl yummy milk factory? IDntblivit
When I have my own Milk factory?undecided Abegi!gringringrin

Anyways...me I'm not Against "Homosexuality" o..Buh I definitely don't picture myself Being One inna Thousand years..cryMbanu!!!.

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by krissy213(f): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Durenttt:
Any parent uncomfortable wit it shud go-to hell. I dnt mind marrying a les.
Weird
If you're a lady, then you must be a die hard lesbo.
And if you're a guy, you're fake cos you have a female moniker. Meaning you want to turn into a female and you're not proud of being whom you are.
I hope you shout out to the whole world that you encourage same sex instead of dying in silence and wailing only on nairaland.
No hating o. I'm just saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by xage(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Meh. Its not thaat bad. Just part of life u need to learn how to handle it. Still gonna send my kids to boarding school.

Omg OP, tuck shops shouldn't sell candles because girls can what? Chei! That's just being ridiculous grin

You spoke of a magnitude of the act being consumable,but the consequence is impregnating and egghatching...the reason parents need to take note and mentor their children better...our society is under the siege of this horrible act spread by handful pple

The fact that you don't care,you will still send ur kids there doesn't discredit the danger the op is underlying to our carefree parents...

I will never send my kids to boarding school

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Final-year Medical Student Who Turned Food Vendor During ASUU Strike Is Dead / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.