Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Boarding Schools And Lesbianism - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boarding Schools And Lesbianism (55458 Views)

Madam Koi Koi: The MOST FEARED Woman In Boarding Schools / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
ylaa:
you have omitted federal govt girls college, warri.

I reside in Lag...I don't know of Warri
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by ylaa(f): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
sorry sir/ma
darkenedrebel:

I reside in Lag...I don't know of Warri
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Dunsin89(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:

You're mentally unstable
. Mumu! Any small issue, any these any that, "lalasticlala" is used to prefix or suffix it. It's high time this madness stop.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by chibuezewilliam: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
I'm uglee...I don't talk to handsome guys...undecided
lol,pity d guy na,he was just joking....and pls make sure u answer his question o cos i also wanna know.........b4 i forget,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!from an ardent reader of your diary
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Gmekx(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lesbianism! Gayism!! Blah! blah! blah!

Y'all Should just mind Your business...undecided

BtW...I Attended A Boarding school and I'm Strictly straightly straight......undecided

Happy Birthday,

Still waiting on that pm reply
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by joseph1832(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why did you quote me? I have been conditioned not to like you.undecided

Where did I state that I asked people living in the same area I live? undecided
Its a forum anybody can quote anybody, duhhh. Whether you like me or not is not my problem. You speak as if your liking will make me get a ticket to heaven.

And did you see in the post you quoted where I put a question mark?
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
lol,pity d guy na,he was just joking....and pls make sure u answer his question o cos i also wanna know.........b4 i forget,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!from an ardent reader of your diary
LoLgringrin the guy is dumb jhoor!

Uhm...Thankchu very much..undecided
LoL@Ardent...tonguetongue
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Gmekx:

Happy Birthday,

Still waiting on that pm reply
Oh! I'm Sorry...didn't see Any Mail...imma send You One ASAP.undecided

And thanks...wink
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
***Nodsheadindisappointment***

Too many lesbians kids on NL. ***Walksaway4rmthread***
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
ylaa:
sorry sir/ma

Lol...it's cool
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Psalmwhyte(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

BtW...I Attended A Boarding school and I'm Strictly straightly straight......undecided

Hahahaha!!!
It seems ur case hav been mention
From d way u sound wit ur write it appears u wia a ''Chiefoo'' back den dats if u are still not 1.
Plz tak my advice shun such act of self destruction if u are ''LESBIAN/GAY''.
#JESUS LUVS U

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
craziebone:
The op is obviously ignorant! I smell someone who is jealous of her neighbour, who is a boarding students, because she didn't get the chance to attend one.

Fact is, boarding houses do not cause homosexuality! If you are gay, you are! I attended a boarding house where we had about 1000 students. There was no real case of homosexuality in school! No one should come up with that useless "would they tell you if they were doing it?" mantra. Fact is, walls have ears, grasses have ears and can also speak! In boarding houses, you just cannot keep a thing secret, fact! If you attended a boarding house, you will know what i am saying. If it existed, you will hear of it, we only heard some untrue stories about some guys; and in the end, it turned out to be untrue!

Another reason why ignorants like the op is saying what she is saying is the idea that people will turn to each other as soon as they cannot get access to the opposite sex. That's absolutely untrue! The human sexual orientation doesn't change as soon as he deosn't get access to the opposite sex. It is mentalities like the op's that makes people say that the catholic priesthood is a haven for homosexuality. People with this kind of mentality only have single sex institutions and catholic prieshood and religious life.

100000000000000 likes for you.

most people that talk ill of boarding school actually never had the opportunity of it and feel low self esteem when they meet such people.

all my kids will go to boarding school.
dh didnt go to one and he always says he wished he went and he is supporting me on the kids.
may G*d guide us and our kids.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
obum88:
I can smell experience.

Op how many Tonto dike you see?
will her answer give u back ur lost sense?
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
amiskurie:
Do u like using fish rolls or bottles?
me and ur sis use bottle
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
RickRichards:
Prime suspect.
yes nh
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Daresh(f): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:
Boarding Schools And Lesbianism
It has been observed that most girls in Nigerian secondary schools, especially those that live in dormitories indulge in the dirty act called lesbianism. Parents do not have any clue about what their kids are into. Schools especially those for girls only breeds female homosexuals. They engage in school mother- daughter relationships and establish a bond. They also exchange gifts like teddy bears, cards, make up accessories, jewellery etc during events like valentines day and birthdays. They exchange visits and sleep over at each other's hostels and they usually wake up in the middle of the night to have sex. Most girls, especially the freshers are usually forced into the act. They are threatened and punished severely if they refuse to be lured into the act, which makes them live miserably in their dormitories. They are usually too afraid to speak up to their teachers, guardians or their boarding house mistresses for fear of being punished. Students into lesbianism are usually beautiful and they hunt for beautiful partners to show off what they have.
Some girls are usually lucky to stop the act after awhile while others live as lesbians or bisexuals all their lives.
Parents and guardians should try to enlighten their kids/ wards about the dangers of same sex and they should always encourage their daughters to stick to their beliefs despite the challenges they would encounter from their lesbian school mates.
Schools should be vigilant and maintain a strict discipline of non- lesbianism, therefore, anyone caught should be expelled.
Tuck shops should also not sell things that could be used by girls to thrust into their private parts like candles, fishrolls etc
Schools should also observe their lights out and also ensure that every girl is on her bed. The G and C section of the school should also be active.

Please do not say most. A number of them yes but not most. I went to an all girls boarding school and so did a good number of my friends and we were not lesbians. We knew the lesbians and they were a minority. Do not generalise biko!

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
naughtynaughty:
yes nh
No wonder you've never been in a serious ________ .
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
dhabeautyjas:

100000000000000 likes for you.

most people that talk ill of boarding school actually never had the opportunity of it and feel low self esteem when they meet such people.

all my kids will go to boarding school.
dh didnt go to one and he always says he wished he went and he is supporting me on the kids.
may G*d guide us and our kids.

don't mind them. These people are just jealous. What you cannot have you hate.

They are very much like those people who blame peadophilia and gayness among priests on compulsary celebacy. These people just don't like the church, pure and simple!

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Temysteve(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

Ar u 1 of dem?
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
RickRichards:

No wonder you've never been in a serious ________ .
don't mind ur sister,she wunt jxt free me ni o. She told me she learnt it frm ur momma who also learnt it frm ha mum
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Temysteve(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, It did...Buh Only those that's interested get into it...I Wasn't..undecided

it all depends on You...No one could force you to do whatever you don't wanna do...
CONFESSION!!!
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
FISH ROLL
U got to b kidding me
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
will her answer give u back ur lost sense?

Guy why you go beef me for a lady wey no go look your end
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by sheyinoni(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:
•Queen's college Yaba
•Holy Child Ikoyi
•Our lady of Apostles yaba...

the high rate of lesbianism in the aforementioned schools is mindboggling ...
Lagoon schools Lekki is the worst..
you sholudn't have mentioned names we know it happens,you actually causing more damage than good. I.M.O
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
naughtynaughty:
don't mind ur sister,she wunt jxt free me ni o. She told me she learnt it frm ur momma who also learnt it frm ha mum

You're trying me again ehn? The beat down I gave you the other day must've worn out. Don't worry, I'm not zonked out just yet, so I can still do you. angry
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Tundeiab(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:
Boarding Schools And Lesbianism
It has been observed that most girls in Nigerian secondary schools, especially those that live in dormitories indulge in the dirty act called lesbianism. Parents do not have any clue about what their kids are into. Schools especially those for girls only breeds female homosexuals. They engage in school mother- daughter relationships and establish a bond. They also exchange gifts like teddy bears, cards, make up accessories, jewellery etc during events like valentines day and birthdays. They exchange visits and sleep over at each other's hostels and they usually wake up in the middle of the night to have sex. Most girls, especially the freshers are usually forced into the act. They are threatened and punished severely if they refuse to be lured into the act, which makes them live miserably in their dormitories. They are usually too afraid to speak up to their teachers, guardians or their boarding house mistresses for fear of being punished. Students into lesbianism are usually beautiful and they hunt for beautiful partners to show off what they have.
Some girls are usually lucky to stop the act after awhile while others live as lesbians or bisexuals all their lives.
Parents and guardians should try to enlighten their kids/ wards about the dangers of same sex and they should always encourage their daughters to stick to their beliefs despite the challenges they would encounter from their lesbian school mates.
Schools should be vigilant and maintain a strict discipline of non- lesbianism, therefore, anyone caught should be expelled.
Tuck shops should also not sell things that could be used by girls to thrust into their private parts like candles, fishrolls etc
Schools should also observe their lights out and also ensure that every girl is on her bed. The G and C section of the school should also be active.
More reason why I can never send my child to any boarding school.

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Dbrainiac1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:
Lalalisticala
Na name be dis? choi
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by deluxeT(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rubbish!!! I will finish you now.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by chibuezewilliam: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgringrin the guy is dumb jhoor!

Uhm...Thankchu very much..undecided
LoL@Ardent...tonguetongue
i'm crious na,i really don't know y u dnt wanna update it anymore.......u go lose your number 1 fan o.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
i'm crious na,i really don't know y u dnt wanna update it anymore.......u go lose your number 1 fan o.
I'll update today...wink Wouldn't wanna lose You...;'(
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
obum88:

Guy why you go beef me for a lady wey no go look your end
aborbee I no dey reason her sef. Y u wan fall men hand with such question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria / 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.