Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Boarding Schools And Lesbianism - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boarding Schools And Lesbianism (55581 Views)

Madam Koi Koi: The MOST FEARED Woman In Boarding Schools / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Wow, how enlightening. So what are the adverse effects of lesbianism?

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by delectablegyal(f): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lesbianism! Gayism!! Blah! blah! blah!

Y'all Should just mind Your business...undecided

BtW...I Attended A Boarding school and I'm Strictly straightly straight......undecided

there is an iota of lesBIANism in ur username. So u r a liar.

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

there is an iota of lesBIANism in ur username. So u r a liar.
I obviously do not give fück bout your thoughts sweety...undecided

4 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by joseph1832(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2015
I still fail to even try to fathom why parents would even want to send their kids to boarding school. This still beat my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:
Boarding Schools And Lesbianism
It has been observed that most girls in Nigerian secondary schools, especially those that live in dormitories indulge in the dirty act called lesbianism. Parents do not have any clue about what their kids are into. Schools especially those for girls only breeds female homosexuals. They engage in school mother- daughter relationships and establish a bond. They also exchange gifts like teddy bears, cards, make up accessories, jewellery etc during events like valentines day and birthdays. They exchange visits and sleep over at each other's hostels and they usually wake up in the middle of the night to have sex. Most girls, especially the freshers are usually forced into the act. They are threatened and punished severely if they refuse to be lured into the act, which makes them live miserably in their dormitories. They are usually too afraid to speak up to their teachers, guardians or their boarding house mistresses for fear of being punished. Students into lesbianism are usually beautiful and they hunt for beautiful partners to show off what they have.
Some girls are usually lucky to stop the act after awhile while others live as lesbians or bisexuals all their lives.
Parents and guardians should try to enlighten their kids/ wards about the dangers of same sex and they should always encourage their daughters to stick to their beliefs despite the challenges they would encounter from their lesbian school mates.
Schools should be vigilant and maintain a strict discipline of non- lesbianism, therefore, anyone caught should be expelled.
Tuck shops should also not sell things that could be used by girls to thrust into their private parts like candles, fishrolls etc
Schools should also observe their lights out and also ensure that every girl is on her bed. The G and C section of the school should also be active.

How does being lesbian a problem to you or Nigerians? lesbianism or gay is sexual orientation which everybody has right to decide for himself or herself.
AS FOR ME, IM STRAIGHT. I PREFER PVSSY AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S CHOICE OF SEXUALITY.

We need to focus more on prosperity instead of things that will take us to dark ages.

3 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by krissy213(f): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2015
theshield:

How does being lesbian a problem to you or Nigerians? lesbianism or gay is sexual orientation which everybody has right to decide for himself or herself.
AS FOR ME, IM STRAIGHT. I PREFER PVSSY AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S CHOICE OF SEXUALITY.

We need to focus more on prosperity instead of things that will take us to dark ages.

Calm down bro
We've heard you
So obvious you're not a parent. So I wasn't referring to you

3 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:

Weird
If you're a lady, then you must be a die hard lesbo.
And if you're a guy, you're fake cos you have a female moniker. Meaning you want to turn into a female and you're not proud of being whom you are.
I hope you shout out to the whole world that you encourage same sex instead of dying in silence and wailing only on nairaland.
No hating o. I'm just saying
Am an asexual guy

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2015
I have spoken to several people who went to boarding schools. It is not that bad as you have been made to believeundecided

2 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by joseph1832(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Happy Birthday. Don't eat all the cake.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by krissy213(f): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2015
Durenttt:
Am an asexual guy
Oh I see
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2015
As at when I was a teenager in boarding school, there was nothing like lesbianism, or lemme say it wasn't widespread then.
'by the time my young one was in boarding school, the stories she was telling me sounded scary and funny too. I felt a lil safe because she was a senior student and we like fine boys for our family_ we don't do girls biko<<< just kidding. cheesy

On a serious note, it wouldn't stop parents like me from putting our kids there. Every thing has its good and bad, we just have to monitor and give our kids the right orientation while hoping they follow it.

I think it's worse in those "public" dormitories, that's where you see overcrowding and intimidation, their private counterparts are few and over restricted

4 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Speakdatruth: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

BtW...I Attended A Boarding school and I'm Strictly straightly straight......undecided
happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
When I have my own Milk factory?undecided Abegi!gringringrin

Anyways...me I'm not Against "Homosexuality" o..Buh I definitely don't picture myself Being One inna Thousand years..cryMbanu!!!.
Then u mst be One in a million. Cos everylady i knw in dis freaking world iz les

2 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by joseph1832(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:
I have spoken to several people who went to boarding schools. It is not that bad as you have been made to believeundecided
Really? You based your findings from the several people you spoke to who happen to live in the same area as you? Come on now, you should know better than this now... grin

4 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Happy Birthday. Don't eat all the cake.
Uh...Thankchu..wink

PS...I don't eat cakes..cry
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by joseph1832(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2015
Durenttt:
Then u mst be One in a million. Cos everylady i knw in dis freaking world iz les
Will that include you? That is if you're female.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2015
Speakdatruth:
happy birthday!
Uh...Thankchuwink
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by joseph1832(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Thankchu..wink

PS...I don't eat cakes..cry
Oh really? What do you eat then, lies? LOL

*just kidding*
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Sanuzi(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2015
REALLY BAD OOOO
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by delectablegyal(f): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

really! I wanna fvck u, stop chasing girls.

U look suitable for bed.

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2015
Durenttt:
I'm one inna Million babygringrin
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Humaam(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2015
Not justifying terrorism, I believe any terrorist attack in the east should be regarded & treated as it's like in the West. Palestinian have been under attack for many years now- even before my birth- and it didn't gain attention as this one day attack in Paris, Americans attacked Iraq under the guise of fight against terrorism; after many souls had been lost and properties destroyed they withdrew back, & the only explanation given for that was that they got it all wrong & the world nodded to that and went to bed. Here is Syria, Yemen, Bahrain Why is the world so hypocrite! Shame on the world

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by franugo(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Meh. Its not thaat bad. Just part of life u need to learn how to handle it. Still gonna send my kids to boarding school.

Omg OP, tuck shops shouldn't sell candles because girls can what? Chei! That's just being ridiculous grin

funny gal, be like say na u like phyno pass oo cheesy
MrsPhyno:
Meh. Its not thaat bad. Just part of life u need to learn how to handle it. Still gonna send my kids to boarding school.

Omg OP, tuck shops shouldn't sell candles because girls can what? Chei! That's just being ridiculous grin

funny gal, be like say na u like phyno pass oocheesy nice pic btw.... @topic, each to her own life op, live urs n let them live theirs, e no concern u, chikena!
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by misspicy(f): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2015
6fit:

one Lesbo in sight...beware!!
huh are you sleeptyping?
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

really! I wanna fvck u, stop chasing girls.
U look suitable for bed.
sorry, I don't do dogs..undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh really? What do you eat then, lies? LOL

*just kidding*
gringringrinNah!undecided

I think you're right...undecided
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by damioyefolu: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2015
This is a matter of choice here. I attended a girls only school/ boarding house and I'm as straight as I. I dunno why some people tag anyone who attended or attends a single sex boarding school as gay? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by fashrola(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nicolars(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Lyk seriously. Op is ryt

Know of a girl. Who also went to a boarding skul,was fortunate to gt her password and number on fb,,

Na him I see d name she used as her password as a friend on her list

Check tru d profile.. Yeeh, na girl name diz girl use 4 her password o,well it no too bad

My hand just clicked prev msgs...

'Wa wat did I see, I love you, I miss u.
I got wet 2day just tynking of u

Chai mehn was disappointed

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by joseph1832(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringringrinNah!undecided

I think you're right...undecided
I'm right? 'bout what? You eating lies or you giving me a piece of 'your cake?' gringrin
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Mubby4luv(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Let parents tell them the special function of Banana. wink They will never want Apple in their lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos / Medical Students Write Exams In A.B.U Zaria This Way (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.