Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Boarding Schools And Lesbianism - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boarding Schools And Lesbianism (55557 Views)

Madam Koi Koi: The MOST FEARED Woman In Boarding Schools / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Slama09jnr(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lesbianism! Gayism!! Blah! blah! blah!

Y'all Should just mind Your business...undecided

BtW...I Attended A Boarding school and I'm Strictly straightly straight......undecided
slamajnr. Da fact dat you weren't in it doesn't mean others are not. It's 80% so far
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by amiskurie(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2015
naughtynaughty:
undecided
Do u like using fish rolls or bottles?
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2015
Brytawon:

She's now an adult. HBD lil sis.... tongue
LoL Hey!cry
Thanks tho...You're s Cutie!tongue
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by angiography(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:
•Queen's college Yaba
•Holy Child Ikoyi
•Our lady of Apostles yaba...

the high rate of lesbianism in the aforementioned schools is mindboggling ...
Lagoon schools Lekki is the worst..
Green springs....lol, too bad
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by abat4real37(f): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Who said?
is what is happening
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by amiskurie(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:
mtchwwwww undecided
You're nw a suspect
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2015
iliyande:

Your moniker ends with bian? wink
Lmfao!gringrin

is that why Someone said I'm...uh...Lmfao! that's crazy! I'm straight ooooooooo!!
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by amiskurie(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Sanmel:
#Greatfggcbenin
You're a proud one
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by krissy213(f): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2015
openmine:

Dats the essence of d post by d op...to inform both parents and new students that are unaware of dese forbidden and abnormal acts in our secondary schools...you had a gud upbringing and also had parents dat were proactive..you were also brought up in a decent and healthy environment..but not everyone was dat fortunate like u...Dats y we need posts like dese 2..enuff said

You've got brains dear

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Slama09jnr:
slamajnr. Da fact dat you weren't in it doesn't mean others are not. It's 80% so far
gringringringrin
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Brytawon(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL Hey!cry
Thanks tho...You're s Cutie!tongue

Where did you see my dp dah am even cutie sef.. tongue
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2015
okay.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by angiography(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2015
Humaam:
Not justifying terrorism, I believe any terrorist attack in the east should be regarded & treated as it's like in the West. Palestinian have been under attack for many years now- even before my birth- and it didn't gain attention as this one day attack in Paris, Americans attacked Iraq under the guise of fight against terrorism; after many souls had been lost and properties destroyed they withdrew back, & the only explanation given for that was that they got it all wrong & the world nodded to that and went to bed. Here is Syria, Yemen, Bahrain Why is the world so hypocrite! Shame on the world
Terrorist alert
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Baboo13(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Some guys here go dey give babes unnecessary attention

Most of these girls no reach half of your standard if you see them real life

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Balkan(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2015
viickerz:
End time
everything end time

Mod pls. Start banning those who post this
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by iliyande(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao!gringrin

is that why Someone said I'm...uh...Lmfao! that's crazy! I'm straight ooooooooo!!

Apologies if you are truly straight cheesy
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Attended all girls from Jss1 to SSS 3, saw things but never indulged.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2015
Write up of the year; 9ce one op!
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2015
The op is obviously ignorant! I smell someone who is jealous of her neighbour, who is a boarding students, because she didn't get the chance to attend one.

Fact is, boarding houses do not cause homosexuality! If you are gay, you are! I attended a boarding house where we had about 1000 students. There was no real case of homosexuality in school! No one should come up with that useless "would they tell you if they were doing it?" mantra. Fact is, walls have ears, grasses have ears and can also speak! In boarding houses, you just cannot keep a thing secret, fact! If you attended a boarding house, you will know what i am saying. If it existed, you will hear of it, we only heard some untrue stories about some guys; and in the end, it turned out to be untrue!

Another reason why ignorants like the op is saying what she is saying is the idea that people will turn to each other as soon as they cannot get access to the opposite sex. That's absolutely untrue! The human sexual orientation doesn't change as soon as he deosn't get access to the opposite sex. It is mentalities like the op's that makes people say that the catholic priesthood is a haven for homosexuality. People with this kind of mentality only have single sex institutions and catholic prieshood and religious life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by danton(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2015
yea my child ain't going to one
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by misterchris(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

BtW...I Attended A Boarding school and I'm Strictly straightly straight......undecided
I prefer going with your signature
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2015
Slama09jnr:

jealousy na im go kill you! Live with it that you can never attend a boarding school anymore, your time has passed!

You can hate us all you like but your lies of 80percent are just pure lies!
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2015
misterchris:
I prefer going with your signature
gringringrin
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2015
danton:
yea my child ain't going to one

then you should also be ready to monitor that child when she tells you she is going to school and instead of going there, she branches her boyfriend's house and fuucks for the rest of school time. You, the foolish father, will be at home thinking your child is studying hard in school not knowing that she was just perfecting karma sutra in an agbero's house.

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by smsdigito: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:
Boarding Schools And Lesbianism
It has been observed that most girls in Nigerian secondary schools, especially those that live in dormitories indulge in the dirty act called lesbianism. Parents do not have any clue about what their kids are into. Schools especially those for girls only breeds female homosexuals. They engage in school mother- daughter relationships and establish a bond. They also exchange gifts like teddy bears, cards, make up accessories, jewellery etc during events like valentines day and birthdays. They exchange visits and sleep over at each other's hostels and they usually wake up in the middle of the night to have sex. Most girls, especially the freshers are usually forced into the act. They are threatened and punished severely if they refuse to be lured into the act, which makes them live miserably in their dormitories. They are usually too afraid to speak up to their teachers, guardians or their boarding house mistresses for fear of being punished. Students into lesbianism are usually beautiful and they hunt for beautiful partners to show off what they have.
Some girls are usually lucky to stop the act after awhile while others live as lesbians or bisexuals all their lives.
Parents and guardians should try to enlighten their kids/ wards about the dangers of same sex and they should always encourage their daughters to stick to their beliefs despite the challenges they would encounter from their lesbian school mates.
Schools should be vigilant and maintain a strict discipline of non- lesbianism, therefore, anyone caught should be expelled.
Tuck shops should also not sell things that could be used by girls to thrust into their private parts like candles, fishrolls etc
Schools should also observe their lights out and also ensure that every girl is on her bed. The G and C section of the school should also be active.
God bless you my sister. Most children suffer yet some parents are insensitive to their challenges.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Abee79(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Fish rolls? Like, seriously??
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Dunsin89(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:
Lalalisticala
. Na God go punish you. What has "lalasticlala" got to do with these?
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by dantori(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:
Boarding Schools And Lesbianism
It has been observed that most girls in Nigerian secondary schools, especially those that live in dormitories indulge in the dirty act called lesbianism. Parents do not have any clue about what their kids are into. Schools especially those for girls only breeds female homosexuals. They engage in school mother- daughter relationships and establish a bond. They also exchange gifts like teddy bears, cards, make up accessories, jewellery etc during events like valentines day and birthdays. They exchange visits and sleep over at each other's hostels and they usually wake up in the middle of the night to have sex. Most girls, especially the freshers are usually forced into the act. They are threatened and punished severely if they refuse to be lured into the act, which makes them live miserably in their dormitories. They are usually too afraid to speak up to their teachers, guardians or their boarding house mistresses for fear of being punished. Students into lesbianism are usually beautiful and they hunt for beautiful partners to show off what they have.
Some girls are usually lucky to stop the act after awhile while others live as lesbians or bisexuals all their lives.
Parents and guardians should try to enlighten their kids/ wards about the dangers of same sex and they should always encourage their daughters to stick to their beliefs despite the challenges they would encounter from their lesbian school mates.
Schools should be vigilant and maintain a strict discipline of non- lesbianism, therefore, anyone caught should be expelled.
Tuck shops should also not sell things that could be used by girls to thrust into their private parts like candles, fishrolls etc
Schools should also observe their lights out and also ensure that every girl is on her bed. The G and C section of the school should also be active.

I Don de suspect that my neighbor daughter Cassandra wey get big yansh
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Yes the op is so on point. This topic should hav been in family section tho.

Out of 10 girls, four are bisexuals...
You might be right.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2015
They also steal in the name of taPping. I usually had problems with my flat mate in the hostel cos she steals and calls it tapping. She eats her room mates' food without their permission and and when they ask her, she wud say that's how they lived in their secondary school.
Was so annoyed one day that I told her its cos she went to a broke boarding school. She was busy telling me that tapping, especially thinks like water and provission happens in every boarding school. I told its a big lie.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by phorget(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

How I wan take believe u now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Final-year Medical Student Who Turned Food Vendor During ASUU Strike Is Dead / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.