Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Boarding Schools And Lesbianism - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boarding Schools And Lesbianism (55572 Views)

Madam Koi Koi: The MOST FEARED Woman In Boarding Schools / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by perloomey(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lesbianism! Gayism!! Blah! blah! blah!

Y'all Should just mind Your business...undecided

BtW...I Attended A Boarding school and I'm Strictly straightly straight......undecided
i smell lies,what z d reasn behind d "ian" dat end your username curled from lesbian i think
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2015
permanentgrace:

You were obviously one of the ugly girls in the school. The above witnessed report as cleared by the OP has it that beautiful girls were those into the unGodly act and since you weren't beautiful, who cared about an ugly girl like you? Reason you didnt experience it.
I'm so not giving You my time sweety...:p

My Advice...Stop being Rude, Kay?undecided I Might be the one to save Your life eventually...gringringrin

Yibidy! yabidy! Yab! That's all I see from the shii You posted...

oh fûck!! damn! I just Gave you my time!angry
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by amaechijay: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2015
It was happening in my school but I never succumbed even though I never knew the dirty details until I left secondary school.

Children should be taught to resist it because it is against nature; against God's teachings and addictive too.

Think I should send my daughter to a mixed school because of this.

Haven't really thought about it.

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2015
phorget:

How I wan take believe u now?
Oya don't believe nah...wetin concern me?undecided
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by MadCow1: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Oya don't believe nah...wetin concern me?undecided

Testing is believing..
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2015
perloomey:

i smell lies,what z d reasn behind d "ian" dat end your username curled from lesbian i think
it's A Spanish name..."Fabian"wink
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Testing is believing..
i'm Gqme if You A are...undecided
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by MadCow1: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:
Boarding Schools And Lesbianism
It has been observed that most girls in Nigerian secondary schools, especially those that live in dormitories indulge in the dirty act called lesbianism. Parents do not have any clue about what their kids are into. Schools especially those for girls only breeds female homosexuals. They engage in school mother- daughter relationships and establish a bond. They also exchange gifts like teddy bears, cards, make up accessories, jewellery etc during events like valentines day and birthdays. They exchange visits and sleep over at each other's hostels and they usually wake up in the middle of the night to have sex. Most girls, especially the freshers are usually forced into the act. They are threatened and punished severely if they refuse to be lured into the act, which makes them live miserably in their dormitories. They are usually too afraid to speak up to their teachers, guardians or their boarding house mistresses for fear of being punished. Students into lesbianism are usually beautiful and they hunt for beautiful partners to show off what they have.
Some girls are usually lucky to stop the act after awhile while others live as lesbians or bisexuals all their lives.
Parents and guardians should try to enlighten their kids/ wards about the dangers of same sex and they should always encourage their daughters to stick to their beliefs despite the challenges they would encounter from their lesbian school mates.
Schools should be vigilant and maintain a strict discipline of non- lesbianism, therefore, anyone caught should be expelled.
Tuck shops should also not sell things that could be used by girls to thrust into their private parts like candles, fishrolls etc
Schools should also observe their lights out and also ensure that every girl is on her bed. The G and C section of the school should also be active.

OP.. I have only one question for you.. WHAT ARE THE DANGERS OF SAME SEX?

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by MadCow1: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
i'm Gqme if You A are...undecided

Challenge Accepted.. cool

Let me know the details..
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by permanentgrace(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
I'm so not giving You my time sweety...:p

My Advice...Stop being Rude, Kay?undecided I Might be the one to save Your life eventually...gringringrin

Yibidy! yabidy! Yab! That's all I see from the shii You posted...

oh fûck!! damn! I just Gave you my time!angry

Does that change the fact that you were ugly and probably still ugly? Who wanna groove around with an ugly girl? Even guys under high spiritual konji dont want such, how much more fellow girls when elegantly and porche-looking girls were available?

2 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2015
dantori:

I Don de suspect that my neighbor daughter Cassandra wey get big yansh
CHISOS grin
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2015
permanentgrace:

Does that change the fact that you were ugly and probably still ugly? Who wanna groove around with an ugly girl? Even guys under high spiritual konji dont want such, how much more fellow girls when elegantly and porche-looking girls were available?
Ebot!!!!!!!undecided

it's Calabarian language for "goat"..gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2015
phorget:
How I wan take believe u now?
if u no bliv then phorget grin
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Challenge Accepted.. cool

Let me know the details..
LoL! okay...
Your monicker is Hilarious...tongue
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by permanentgrace(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Ebot!!!!!!!undecided
it's Calabarian language for "goat"..gringringringrin
Are you Calabar?
Unam Ikot. Mma Ino.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by MadCow1: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! okay...

Your monicker is Hilarious...tongue

Thanks.. Atleast someone on Nairaland has a sense of humor.

EDITED:: Happy Birthday.. Wishing you the very best of Everything Good life has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2015
permanentgrace:

Dont say wat u dont know. Lesbians ar nt after goodlooking girls, so leave dat lady alone
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Thanks.. Atleast someone on Nairaland has a sense of humor.

EDITED:: Happy Birthday.. Wishing you the very best of Everything Good life has to offer.
LoL!gringringrin

I Love funny people!

Uhm...Thanks Madcowtongue....You're a cutie!smiley
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by krissy213(f): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2015
Dunsin89:
. Na God go punish you. What has "lalasticlala" got to do with these?

You're mentally unstable
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2015
permanentgrace:

Are you Calabar?
Unam Ikot. Mma Ino.
ka keh daya mbok!

Oyinberibe!!gringringrin
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by MadCow1: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!gringringrin

I Love funny people!

Uhm...Thanks Madcowtongue....You're a cutie!smiley

Heheheheheee...

** Stop It jor.. I'm shy.. embarassed embarassed embarassed** grin grin grin
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:

You're mentally unstable
wow cheesy see finishing *dodges*
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Heheheheheee...
** Stop It jor.. I'm shy.. embarassed embarassed embarassed** grin grin grin
tonguetonguetongue
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by sabi99(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Durenttt:
I love lesbians cheesy Yummy. Abeg mak una leave matter for mathias abeg, they're exploring each oda's body
ur r a guy cos a sensible girl no go talk lyk dat
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by permanentgrace(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
ka keh daya mbok!

Oyinberibe !!gringringrin

I'm sure the bolded is the only Igbo word you know.
Btw, can i see how ugly you are? I love taking a peep at ugly girls.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2015
#Fact
people turn lesbians bcuz its the safest sex in the world.
You cant get any disease from kissing, licking c.unt, finge.ring, suckin bpoopbs. Infact i luv lesbians
#Teamlesbians cheesy
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by permanentgrace(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Durenttt:
Dont say wat u dont know. Lesbians ar nt after goodlooking girls, so leave dat lady alone

Are you a lesbian? As in, are you saying from experience?
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by engrjacuzzi: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2015
I remember the day a friend of mine told me how she indulged in lesbianism at Uniuyo, I couldn't believe her story. she looked very innocent, strict n tactful in nature!
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2015
sabi99:
ur r a guy cos a sensible girl no go talk lyk dat
shift cheesy
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by permanentgrace(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Durenttt:
#Fact
people turn lesbians bcuz its the safest sex in the world.
You cant get any disease from kissing, licking c.unt, finge.ring, suckin bpoopbs. Infact i luv lesbians
#Teamlesbians cheesy

Who told you people dont contact diseases as a result of doing the bolded? Only if you know the microbes inhabiting those places especially with those untidy girls.

Btw, lesbianism is not good for you. Dicck is the only good thing for you.
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2015
permanentgrace:

I'm sure the bolded is the only Igbo word you know.

Btw, can i see how ugly you are? I love taking a peep at ugly girls.
In Your dreams ....

PS------i'm from mbaise...undecided
Re: Boarding Schools And Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2015
permanentgrace:

Who told you people dont contact diseases as a result of doing the bolded? Only if you know the microbes inhabiting those places especially with those untidy girls.

Btw, lesbianism is not good for you. Dicck is the only good thing for you.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Final-year Medical Student Who Turned Food Vendor During ASUU Strike Is Dead / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.