Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Minister Orders DPR To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Orders DPR To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians (2734 Views)

FCT Minister Orders End To Cattle Grazing In Abuja City Centre / Hoarded Fuel Explodes At Atani In Anambra / Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Orders DPR To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Bobbystanley(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2015
What for?
The minister for petroleum should resign, He has failed Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Minister Orders DPR To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by disloman(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Xetima:
Ibe or Buhari, you LIE. You do not have the right to force me to sell my wares. I chose to sell when I like. Do you order market women to sell their Garri or do you order Buhari to sell his cows?

This is not a military regime as such you cannot threatened people with your authoritarian approach. Flood the market with fuel and see if marketers will resort to hoarding.

NASS should WARN this government that we are in a DEMOCRACY
You are a baboon.Next time,make sure you understand the kind you go into b4 you ran into problem.In as. Much Govt pay subsidy,you are no longer the owner of that biz.Make them try am and see. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Minister Orders DPR To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 18, 2015
This is how he intends to use the army to stabilise oil supply.

The govt of austerity is back. Now soldiers will be in the free market fighting hoarders and not terrorists in the NE.

Yeye.
Re: Minister Orders DPR To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by joseph1832(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2015
Xetima:
Ibe or Buhari, you LIE. You do not have the right to force me to sell my wares. I chose to sell when I like. Do you order market women to sell their Garri or do you order Buhari to sell his cows?

This is not a military regime as such you cannot threatened people with your authoritarian approach. Flood the market with fuel and see if marketers will resort to hoarding.

NASS should WARN this government that we are in a DEMOCRACY
I suppose the Garri that the market women sell is a special commodity that every Nigerian must use directly or indirectly?

You fail to know that some mineral resources are strictly under the direct control of the government. Crude oil is one of them.

Just so you know, Nigeria is not even a democracy, what we do here is just civil rule.
Re: Minister Orders DPR To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by saint047(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2015
This man is an Ex General He opted to be Minister of Petroleum instead of Defence where he has experience
Stop BH, Mba! Give us Fuel, Mba!
Re: Minister Orders DPR To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by bencobenz(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nomswilli:
your point?

The order is dead on arrival!
Re: Minister Orders DPR To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Nomswilli(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2015
bencobenz:

The order is dead on arrival!
i think there must have been prior agreement b4 the government licenced and gave den subsidised Petroleum products.....who knows,,, the minister must have checked and rechecked the agencies rule book b4 making such pronouncement cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Shortsightedness Of The Yorubas. / Biafra: Nigeria Is Coming Apart At The Seams - Foreign Policy / What Is The Criteria For Being A SAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.