Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Want Marriage She Said Not Yet! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Marriage She Said Not Yet! (721 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / She Said Not Ready Yet. / I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Marriage She Said Not Yet! by skillero(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2009
I am a young man in my late twenties and I've been courting this chick for 2.5 years now, she's about four months older and i know she loves me too. she is currently serving so I proposed marriage and asked her to lets fix a date for the introduction but she insists not yet! help! What shld I do? embarassed
Re: I Want Marriage She Said Not Yet! by spikedcylinder: 4:04pm On May 20, 2009
You should be patient with her if you're sure she wants to marry you.
Re: I Want Marriage She Said Not Yet! by bblacky(f): 4:15pm On May 20, 2009
give her some time so she can sort out things 4 hesef, if after dat she still insist den dat means she dosnt want u for marriage.
Re: I Want Marriage She Said Not Yet! by luxoire(f): 4:30pm On May 20, 2009
@poster - are you not happy? that she is upfront with you? angry - rather than leave things to go-ahead and change her mind at the last minute due to doubts or indecisions?

try to see the good in some decision - she has not broken off your engagement or relationship - she just wants to be sure - nothing worse than marrying an unsure partner - because they will blame for life for whatever little thing that goes wrong - who wants that kinda baggage for life? not me oh
Re: I Want Marriage She Said Not Yet! by platinumnk(f): 4:43pm On May 20, 2009
need more details, otherwise wait wink
Re: I Want Marriage She Said Not Yet! by skillero(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2009
thanks o! she's been such a darling and ever sweet but I think I'm just in a hurry to settle on time!
I get a lot of pressure from other ladies but I'm holding on!
Your advice is treasured!

(1) (Reply)

"Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" / Don't Slack / I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.