Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,189 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

"Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" (723 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (2) (3) (4)

"Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" by rootbuoy: 1:18pm On May 21, 2009
What i am about to say might be surprising to some out here, but the fact is that with the present situation in the country, we now have too many men around, but few husbands, I mean those who will love, care, understand and threat a wife with passion as directed by God.

To make things worse, so many ladies are searching for ready made husband, hear what some girls will say: " me, to marry Okada rider?, is not my portion, Me, marry taxi driver?, "its not my portion". 

But they fail to realise that their assumed  portion might not  be availlable untill thy kindom come.
Re: "Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" by charles316: 6:01pm On May 21, 2009
AIMLESS POST.

I GUESS BY SO MANY MEN BUT FEW HUSBANDS,U ARE REFERING TO UR DAD,BROTHER AND UR BOYFRIEND COS I KNW DAT U ARE A GIRL(THOUGH U ARE HIDING UR SEX).SUR
Re: "Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" by tpiah: 6:02pm On May 21, 2009
I also wonder oh!
Re: "Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" by martho(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2009
vice versa
Re: "Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" by yme1(f): 6:25pm On May 21, 2009
martho:

vice versa
bu ha ha ha grin grin grin
Re: "Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 21, 2009
hmm, tpiah I now know where all the hatred come from, interesting,
Re: "Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" by tpiah: 6:44pm On May 21, 2009
seriously, who are these frustrated men following me around here?

Na me open thread?

Or did someone read one of my posts and decide to deny you nookie because i said something like why buy the cow when you're already getting free milk?

abeg, if your girlfriend says she's locking her honey jar because of tpia, na lie oh!

Maybe you need to up your game or put on a more serious facade!
Re: "Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" by yme1(f): 6:54pm On May 21, 2009
tpiah:

Na me open thread?

Or did someone read one of my posts and decide to deny you nookie because i said something like why buy the cow when you're already getting free milk?

abeg, if your girlfriend says she's locking her honey jar because of tpia, na lie oh!

Rofl grin grin grin grin
Re: "Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" by Secretz(f): 7:21pm On May 21, 2009
Many are GAY. tongue
Re: "Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 21, 2009
why are there too many men around, but few husbands for fewer women?
Re: "Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" by MaiSuya(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2009
I've been available all this while, but nobody. . . cry
Re: "Why there are too Many Men Around, But Few Husbands" by AmAlone: 10:32pm On May 21, 2009
tpiah:

Na me open thread?

tpiah, somebody dey follow you, like you, him won marry you. . . You form les. grin grin grin grin grin

Don't Slack / Abortions Another Form Of Betrayal? / Does Destiny Exist In Marriage?