Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? (14423 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Outstrip(f): 4:01pm On May 21, 2009
Yehmey:

I AM SORRY BUT THIS IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE A QUESTION. I KNOW PEOPLE LEARN FROM PAST RELATIONSHIPS, BUT ARE YOU TO DECIDE HOW MANY GUYS YOU WANT TO GO OUT WITH. PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO YORSELF, LETS SAY WHEN YOU REALLY FIND THE GUY YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED TO AND HE ASKS YOU HOW MANY GUYS YOU HAVE GONE OUT WITH BEFORE YOU MET HIM, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY. ARE YOU GOING TO SAY "OH, JUST 15 GUYS", IMAGINE WHAT HE WILL THINK OR BETTER STILL ARE YOU GOING TO LIE. I AM NOT SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD'NT GO OUT WITH GUYS, ALL AM SAYING IS THAT YOU SHOULD'NT BE ASKING "HOW MANY?".

If you are asked you tell the truth. If you have an sense it will not be 15
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by ievbuomw(f): 4:34am On May 22, 2009
Whatever it takes for her to realize,"okay maybe I should be married and not date all these rejects anymore" wink
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by oluwafemi113(m): 5:49am On May 22, 2009
How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage?

like 159 guys we do you good
by then you we no what is life all about
next thread
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Anabel(f): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2009
as many as you can, if they have what it takes to keep you in shape
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by CyberG: 2:33am On Nov 25, 2009
Look, if you want to turn your smelly fucking orifice into a kalo-kalo machine. . .where any fucking privates goes. . .you go right ahead! That your thing get meter and you will need several years of fasting, praying and hoping before and after marriage to ever keep a real relationship.

I theorized sometime ago, in another thread, and I will re-phrase here: "The number of times a girl opens her fucking yansh and orifice for a fucking honey stick is inversely proportional to their chances of a decent married life or relationship".  grin grin  tongue tongue

Note: There are a number of corollaries which follow, some with complex derivations but use your brain, take this to heart and you should be fine.

As an aside, I once met a girl at the club. . .she was 28 at the time and she told me that she has had in fact at least 30 partners since she was about 18 (hope I remember that age she gave correctly) and has since lost count. You need not guess: no husband, but kids dey ground and living on welfare.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Wumine(f): 12:25am On Oct 15, 2010
As many as she can manage / have!!! grin grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by mystikal(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2010
Dem dey plan am?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Wumine(f): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2010
mystikal:

Dem dey plan am?

I wonder!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Wantedola(m): 1:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Countless since having boyfriends is the set achievement for growing females. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? / How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.