Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? (14424 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by igbonla(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2007
It depends on how many spirits you want to battle with when you eventually marry cool
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by shotman(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2007
ashawoooooooooo, Go follow 1000 Guys, Your Body de sweet you. The fewer the better, stay of of trouble.Many Guys for watin? You wan kolo.
Keep yourself, and nor folow folow, One wife one man.YoU CAN HAVE AT LEAST 2 BOYFRIENDS , before married, anything more than That, you be ashawoooooooo
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by soulpatrol(f): 12:44am On Aug 05, 2007
shotman:

ashawoooooooooo, Go follow 1000 Guys, Your Body de sweet you. The fewer the better, stay of of trouble.Many Guys for watin? You wan kolo.
Keep yourself, and nor folow folow, One wife one man.YoU CAN HAVE AT LEAST 2 BOYFRIENDS , before married, anything more than That, you be ashawoooooooo

typical guy talk. a girl shouldn't have more than 2 ehn? does that go for guys as well? just curious o.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by sammy6(m): 2:19am On Aug 05, 2007
Frankly speeking,as few as possible
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Njoy1(f): 4:12am On Aug 05, 2007
As many as you can manage, why not. Any way who is counting these days.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by soulpatrol(f): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2007
abi o. like, who's even counting anymore these days? dating is not an easy world. u tend to meeet crazy peeps that just cant wait to reveal their madness, and before u know it, u don kick them to the curb, and u're back on the market looking for another one. and by the way, dating someone or having someone as a boyfriend doesn't always automatically mean u are sleeping together o. i think people tend to forget that. ok for example, if i say i've dated 12 guys before, e no mean say i don sleep with all of them o. but then again, if i have nko? no be me get my ting? grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by aloib(f): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2007
soulpatrol:

abi o. like, who's even counting anymore these days? dating is not an easy world. u tend to meeet crazy peeps that just can't wait to reveal their madness, and before u know it, u don kick them to the curb, and u're back on the market looking for another one. and by the way, dating someone or having someone as a boyfriend doesn't always automatically mean u are sleeping together o. i think people tend to forget that. ok for example, if i say i've dated 12 guys before, e no mean say i don sleep with all of them o. but then again, if i have nko? no be me get my [size=14pt]tong[/size]? grin

ahhhhh grin grin grin, na u get your tong o my sister, just looking for your trouble
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by soulpatrol(f): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2007
aloib. he he he. grin i see that u've edited my post o. well, done, english teacher. no worry i dey in a good mood today. i no go halla u at all. and yes, na me get my "tong" o. why should i let anyone tell me what to do with my "tong".  grin those that are saying date as few as possible are mostly guys, and if u ask them how many girlfriends they've had, they dont even remember. a lot of my male friends cant even remember all the names of the girls they've been with!  shocked imagine! at least i can count my boyfriends on one hand, and by today's standards, thats very little!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by aloib(f): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2007
hahahaha grin grin grin, r u minding them, the most important thing is finding the rite dude
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 06, 2007
As many boyfriendz as possible.You dont have to sleep with all of them do you?normal fun nd all d normal stuffz wud do.Some might have 2 othas 20 but it dont make them bad.itz all bout heartbreakz,muvin on nd shit, bt me,i dunno.i have had just one.still with dat one.so estimatin,i hope to be with dat one bt it cud end up being 4 or so if sumtin goes wrong,
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Macutie(f): 6:50am On Aug 06, 2007
I agree with Seun, the fewer the better.

Too many men tend to confuse girls.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by amaikama(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2009
@poster! do you want to experiment? Let start.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:19am On Mar 18, 2009
365 boy friends before you marry
try that and you we enjoy your self
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by mrcharlott(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2009
As many as you can copy with, but the lady has to becareful,
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Dvampire(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2009
plenty! plenty boyfriends are necessary when sampling for the right one. (whisper) that is if d girl is not over-sampled in the process.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by vanderjo(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2009
@poster,
Honestly,any woman having more than 3 bf's before marriage is a LovePeddler or maybe they do not know what they want,you have to know what you want in a man before agreeing to go out with any of them,whatever you do at your youth will lay a foundation for your future and the law of karma will catch up with you.

@soulpatrol,
na wao,you don't give people such advice,it can lead them to where the ordinarily won't be,maybe it worked for you doesn't mean it will work for them.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by fazzel: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2009
less than 10 is ok
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by simplysmat(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2009
Whats all the long things y'all are posting?
A girl should have as few as possible. except she a hoe
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ guys

Do you really know the number of guys your girls have dated? Stop putting yourselves in the position of being fooled.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by yme1(f): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2009
she sighs and leaves
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by lahips: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2009
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by alimat2(f): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2009
@ poster

U can chop the head of ur life until u do the lawful thing
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by patij(f): 3:09pm On May 20, 2009
I think having Two guys is okay by me. kiss If the first person is romantic can not get married with him. Secondly as my person, I like people who are romantic so think having two before getting married is ok. guy's thnik about it, it is necessary. tongue

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by 190: 2:42am On May 21, 2009
well let me tink
emm,

I hope thats beta!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by 190: 2:42am On May 21, 2009
@patij
U ugly sha! grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by 190: 2:43am On May 21, 2009
@patij
see ur mouth
see ur lap
grin grin
u too wowo!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by 190: 2:44am On May 21, 2009
na wa o!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by 190: 2:46am On May 21, 2009
@patij
pls no offence taken
na sleep de worry me!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Outstrip(f): 6:04am On May 21, 2009
the same number she s comfortable with her future husband having
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by shanda(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2009
The more, the merrier. Seems u like sex
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Yehmey(f): 1:05pm On May 21, 2009
I AM SORRY BUT THIS IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE A QUESTION. I KNOW PEOPLE LEARN FROM PAST RELATIONSHIPS, BUT ARE YOU TO DECIDE HOW MANY GUYS YOU WANT TO GO OUT WITH. PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO YORSELF, LETS SAY WHEN YOU REALLY FIND THE GUY YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED TO AND HE ASKS YOU HOW MANY GUYS YOU HAVE GONE OUT WITH BEFORE YOU MET HIM, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY. ARE YOU GOING TO SAY "OH, JUST 15 GUYS", IMAGINE WHAT HE WILL THINK OR BETTER STILL ARE YOU GOING TO LIE. I AM NOT SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD'NT GO OUT WITH GUYS, ALL AM SAYING IS THAT YOU SHOULD'NT BE ASKING "HOW MANY?".
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Treetop20(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2009
as many as she wants
sleeping with them? Maximum is 5

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... / How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.