Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture (10711 Views)

The Young Man Knows Where He Belongs. / Even This Young Man Knows A Big And Attractive Backside When He Sees It (photo) / Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by parisbookaddict(f): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
orlando5:
Who can guess

A gentleman will never allow a woman walk next to the road..

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by lasheez(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
In this picture,it is quite obvious that the guy is lagging behind and probably would want to start a conversation with the lady.Meanwhile,the lady in question is concentrated on her phone,probably having a video call and unaware that the vehicle in front of them is about swerving towards her and may be hit her.OP guess I tried?.
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by ewizard1: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
lolu007:
Simple the guy should be on the other side
Funny... I do this for every Lady I'm walking with!

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by IceDude(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
okenwa:
Pocketing while walking is ungentlemanly.
The color combination of the shoe is wrong
Pocketing ungentlemanly? Never heard that b4......I'm used to it o

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by fullstreets: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
I no be gentleman at aaaaall, I no be gentleman at aaaallllll o.

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by nigeriancuban: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
this is fp stuff,what are the mods still waiting for pls
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Hamzatfresh: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think the lady only put on the brown belt so that it will match the guys colour of shoe
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Owliver(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

so na only man accident fit abi?

ok o

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by carterkelly1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=918397451530031&id=918047821564994&set=ms.c.eJxFzMsNwDAIA9CNKojDx%7E%3BsvVkFJevDhSbapCfrCTq88LAeYSg%7E%3BBtRpEEONtn3VsUn3nOo76g%7E%3B3uvnLs2ZY8Ru%7E_DL0bYHWo%7E-.bps.a.918396178196825.1073741828.918047821564994&source=48&refid=13&ref=m_notif&notif_t=fbpage_fan_invite

Pls help my sister and click on d link above & like the pic, pls tell your friends to bc too

Plz liking the pix without liking the page makes ur votes invalid.
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Dfinex(f): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
afesimicaleb:
a woman is surposed to walk at the right hand side of her man, cause the right hand is the hand of authority and power.

Please who propounded that theory....,?? And if you have a woman, please try letting her walk on your right hand side and let's see who looks more like one with authority and power.....

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by cornoil(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
D man carrying d bag for d woman.
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Nomso007(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
the lady should be on his left while he walks next to the road.
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by engrhorla(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
afesimicaleb:
a woman is surposed to walk at the right hand side of her man, cause the right hand is the hand of authority and power.

No sir!

Actually a lady, your lady, should be on your left side. At dinner, while taking pix, in a cab, at the cinemas etc

The reason I guess is because the heart is at the left side of the body.

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by afesimicaleb(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dfinex:

Please who propounded that theory....,?? And if you have a woman, please try letting her walk on your right hand side and let's see who looks more like one with authority and power.....
you ignorant!!
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Dfinex(f): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
afesimicaleb:
you ignorant!!

Hey hey!!!! Look here... U better go easy with your insults before I get back at u.... What nonsense!!!
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by FisifunKododada: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
cool The man is 'expected' to walk on the traffic side of the road. Which is actually rubbish. Why should the man be more expendable than the woman? What about equality?

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by itstpia8: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
what kind of user id is this?

and why is the breasted mannequin parked permanently on front view on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by akatekpe(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
The lady is not supposed to be d one closer to the road, the man ought to shield her from the unforseen from the road undecided
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by afesimicaleb(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dfinex:

Hey hey!!!! Look here... U better go easy with your insults before I get back at u.... What nonsense!!!
its not an insult its just a fact.
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Jumbledwords: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Light Brown Leather shoes With Dark Blue Suit? Does That Make Sense?

It probably works lol

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Jumbledwords: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
donTbone:

It will only not make sense if his BELT is not brown

Even without the belt being brown, it would probably work
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by fdayotiti(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think the Lady talk much,and the man listen to her with out reply*
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by ril19(m): 1:07am On Nov 19, 2015
lolu007:
Simple the guy should be on the other side
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by merit12(f): 1:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Giusto
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by timro(f): 1:23am On Nov 19, 2015
I think the lady carrying the bag is a man
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Dfinex(f): 5:44am On Nov 19, 2015
afesimicaleb:
its not an insult its just a fact.

I prefer to ignore you cos u are not worth a bit of my attention.... Mtcheeeeeew!!

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by calyb247(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2015
A true gentleman cannot leave a lady walking on the extreme side of the road while he walks in the safe corner

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Atlantian: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2015
The moment I opened the thread, I could tell the man is a slowpoke. How can you let such beautiful angel walk by the road while you walk by the wall. Some men are born stupid.

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by italo: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Why should I be the one to risk my life when women are fighting for "gender equality?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2015
Decker:
The man shouldn't have allowed the woman stay on the path closer to the roadside. If a man values and respects his woman, he'd want to keep her safe. So keeping her to his left to some extent shields her from any form of danger that might occur from the roadside.
so is d man dat deserve to die abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by orlando5: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2015
McTobe:
keep this kind of posts coming AM LIKING IT
yes boss
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by orlando5: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
lasheez:
In this picture,it is quite obvious that the guy is lagging behind and probably would want to start a conversation with the lady.Meanwhile,the lady in question is concentrated on her phone,probably having a video call and unaware that the vehicle in front of them is about swerving towards her and may be hit her.OP guess I tried?.
uhm.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Handle Obsession ? / Wow She's Beautiful! / I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.