Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture (10752 Views)

The Young Man Knows Where He Belongs. / Even This Young Man Knows A Big And Attractive Backside When He Sees It (photo) / Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by orlando5: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Dfinex:

I prefer to ignore you cos u are not worth a bit of my attention.... Mtcheeeeeew!!
lady and gentleman plssss grin
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by donTbone(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2015
Jumbledwords:

Even without the belt being brown, it would probably work
Putting on a brown shoe on a black belt is violating the code of dressing.
AS IT IS BEST TO PUT on a socks that matches with the colour of your
trouser.
Else, you are not dressing proper no matter how expensive the cloths are.
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Missonas(f): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2015
The lady should be walking by his left
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Jumbledwords: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2015
donTbone:

Putting on a brown shoe on a black belt is violating the code of dressing.
AS IT IS BEST TO PUT on a socks that matches with the colour of your
trouser.
Else, you are not dressing proper no matter how expensive the cloths are.

This so called "code of dressing" is not set in stone though...
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by orlando5: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2747656/guys-photo
This is for everyone tlking about dresscode
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by parisbookaddict(f): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2015
italo:

Why should I be the one to risk my life when women are fighting for "gender equality?"

Lol.. gender equality is not the problem, feminism is..
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by seoxpert(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2015
The man is not protective of his woman. He should be where the woman is and the woman should have been between the wall and him for security reasons.
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by italo: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2015
seoxpert:
The man is not protective of his woman. He should be where the woman is and the woman should have been between the wall and him for security reasons.

Maybe he was trying to protect her from the wall...in case it collapses.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by italo: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Missonas:
The lady should be walking by his left

Why?

So that a stray driving would be more likely to hit him?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Missonas(f): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2015
italo:

Why?

So that a stray driving would be more likely to hit him?
Yes.better him than her.He is her keeper, protector and shield na lol after God that is
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by italo: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2015
Missonas:

Yes.better him than her.He is her keeper, protector and shield na lol after God that is

1. So a man is the protector, keeper and shield of every woman who walks beside him (the picture doesn't tell of any special relationship between them)?

2. Can the protector, shield and keeper also tell the woman: "don't go there, stay in the house and prepare food;" "I don't like this friend or that party, don't go there?"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Missonas(f): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2015
italo:

1. So a man is the protector, keeper and shield of every woman who walks beside him (the picture doesn't tell of any special relationship between them)?

No 'special relationship' is needed for such to happen (picturewise or not). Its called male instincts

2. Can the protector, shield and keeper also tell the woman: "don't go there, stay in the house and prepare food;" "I don't like this friend or that party, don't go there?"

Common y'all do that already. So much so that its becoming unbecoming
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by afesimicaleb(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Dfinex:

I prefer to ignore you cos u are not worth a bit of my attention.... Mtcheeeeeew!!
I never asked for your worthless attention.
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
This picture is so wrong, its absurd. The man should be on the right side, so that he can become roadkill for any oncoming vehicle, while the babe moves on to date his friends and relatives. Seems harsh, but hey, vultures gotta eat too right? grin

The guy is her protector, shield, keeper and what not, while the lady is what exactly

Sweetheart, if you can't cook, clean, run errands for me, fucķ me, please me and obey my every command, and you expect me to stand on the path of looming death in the name of love, may Amadioha, Sango, Esu, Ogun, Osun, Hades, Zeus, Apollo, Aries, Saturn, Jupiter and all the gods of the earth (old and new) come together to deliberate on how to settle your case cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by italo: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
JimiCoker:
This picture is so wrong, its absurd. The man should be on the right side, so that he can become roadkill for any oncoming vehicle, while the babe moves on to date his friends and relatives. Seems harsh, but hey, vultures' gotta eat too right? grin

The guy is her protector, shield, keeper and what not, while the lady is what exactly

Sweetheart, if you can't cook, clean, run errands for me, fucķ me, please me and obey my every command, and you expect me to stand on the path of looming death in the name of love, may Amadioha, Sango, Esu, Ogun, Osun, Hades, Zeus, Apollo, Aries, Saturn, Jupiter and all the gods of the earth (old and new) come together to deliberate on how to settle your case cheesy

I concur!

2 Likes

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by orlando5: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Do I need to sacrifice a goat before making front page on nairaland?
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2015
itstpia8:
what's your point?
he is walking on the wrong side of the lane. He ought to be by d roadside while d lady takes his current position.
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by harristo(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2015
immortalvoices:

True talk bro but I can't even catch a rubber bullet for her not to talk of being her shield against some unforeseen road accident

When I nor be super man

But then I might be wrong tho .. When I'm in love

You are simply not a gentleman.
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Jaycool18(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
he should have held her bag or what

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Biography Interview Starts Tomorrow / Tall But Ugly Face Or Short But Pretty Face???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.