Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? (6881 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by danton(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
She is showing you signs but you obviously pretend not to see, no Woman will refuse to cook for his love...... You should know your place in the food chain# Next patient

5 Likes

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2015
its just funny when I see list of things u shouldn't do for a man out of love which includes cooking for him, I mean what is the big deal in cooking for your bf it doesn't mean u are mumu nah, what I just know is that if that guy deserves it abeggg do it, he's your bf for crying out loud... shebi na bf go turn husband one day, I remember one time like that I had this roommate she was asking me for my permission to cook for her bf cos at that moment the guy was broke, and I just looked her and I was disappointed like why would u ask for my permission in helping someone u claim u love

4 Likes

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2015
pcguru1:

An oxymoron (usual plural oxymorons, less commonly the Latin-style oxymora) is a figure of speech that juxtaposes (compares item side by side) elements that appear to be contradictory

it's not an abusive word oxym0r0n

I know undecided smiley
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Xmen149(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2015
there is no force there na/beign carefull....is it water she drinks her self? undecided .....if she cant share common food without feelin terrorised or demanding ring,when then will she do....as a wife?...but make sure you give her money to make the food, thats gentle manly since ua demanding......am tinking that girl cant cook..........reminds me of beautiful and sexy ex that can only make indomie...the day i ate rice she cooked i hear am....!,...

2 Likes

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by daridex(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Oyind17:
meaning?
thanku me is OK
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Xmen149(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2015
danton:
She is showing you signs but you obviously pretend not to see, no Woman will refuse to cook for his love...... You should know your place in the food chain# Next patient

doc o! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by hereiam: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2015
i see this NL girls forming i cant cook for bfwend, go get a maid..story for the gods.
na them de go BF house go wash back of pot, cloth, clean house even sweep the compound.
they come here to brag.
abegii we know una level.
@OP : dat ur bae forming boss, i bet you, giff her 10k to make little stew n see how she will dive you like peter cech.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by hereiam: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2015
Xmen149:
there is no force there na/beign carefull....is it water she drinks her self? undecided .....if she cant share common food without feelin terrorised or demanding ring,when then will she do....as a wife?...but make sure you give her money to make the food, thats gentle manly since ua demanding......am tinking that girl cant cook..........reminds me of beautiful and sexy ex that can only make indomie...the day i ate rice she cooked i hear am....!,...

hahahaha....sorry oh maths teacher.
you get luck.
she for poison you.
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by tommychow(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2015
Joy1706:

Who the he'll likes takin orders pls?

Submissive babes. Met them, they love making me feel in charge.

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Igemburg(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2015
Glo4issy:

It's not advisable to spend on guys,eat in ur house before going to hers.

Nigerian girls mentality or should I say african?
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Igemburg(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2015
rejoicebae:
Y wud yu force her to cook,,she shud if she wants to,,i cnt cook for a bfwend o,,nt even a fiancee,,jex a bf who i myt break up wid soon,,mtcheww

Lie, u don do am b4 grin

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by miqos02(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
why not open a restaurant for her so that she can be cooking for you.
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Renz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
daridex:
Hello guys, please i'm not here to bore you with my topic.
..please i'm dire need of an answer...
There is girl we started dating for three months now, i love her so much and i think she does also.....
The problem is; It's the not the first time i'm paying her a visit which she uses fast items like soft drinks to entertain me.....Now i m demanding that she does cook for me which she opted to. she said she could, if she wishes that i can't force her since we are not married or does she bear my ring......she told me bluntly that no man can force her do contrary to her wish....
.Could it be i asked for what was too much or it's that she doesn't love me
Remember she's my gf.......

Let's do this guys!!!

1.Lead by Example, invite her to your house and cook for her...
2.She is asking for you to be more committed,
3.Maybe she dont know how to cook.
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Xmen149(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
hereiam:

hahahaha....sorry oh maths teacher.
you get luck.
she for poison you.

na,.i aint gat fears bro...i actually wanted to marry her...later thought her how to cook from scratch...but she later left out of impatiance,...to extent she used to call me after she left and i gv her cooking instructions while cooking for her fiance she is marrying now.......

Its a pity ladies can't read some signature moves..alot of guys out there cant eat food made by girl not relative,if he gets so fond and asks,it means somtin,he is making a home out of ya...he z making a strn possibility

i dont eat a grls food,(execept we came as click).....if i try am that means you don catch me tete
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by NinaNigeria(f): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Well some girls are shy to do such things for guys, coz maybe in her mind she will be thinking that maybe she is being forward or giving her self the being your wife status. So in order for you to show her that it's ok for her to cook for you, and she must not feel like she is going against her principals, you must first invite her to your house, cook for her the first time, the second time, ask her to join you in the kitchen so that both of you help each other cook, then the next time still be in your kitchen with her, but ask her to be the one who does the cooking while you are there chatting with her, holding her and kissing her, then the 4th time, ask her to cook for you in her own house. blv me she will. It's all about strategizing

2 Likes

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Glo4issy:

It's not advisable to spend on guys,eat in ur house before going to hers.
Alright now you've done it, I'm speechless. Hope you're happy now.
*throws hands up in resignation*
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by ochoa(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
daridex:
careful in what way?
a lady who is genuinely lovestrucked will use anything she can offer to spoil U... *talking from experience*
Bro from all indication that girl is nt 'feeling the nigga' that much... U gatz double check

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by firstking01(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ur nt in anyway being over demandind...pros here is, sm gals self esteem are just extremely too high, plus their forming nature. Bt in anycase, i belive thats one of the benefits of having a gf....cooking.

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by gboli2015(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
you met a lady three months ago. you are now demanding she cooks for you. what rubbish. if you need food get a cook

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by fexyrich(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shallow thinking ladies every were..so because she is his girlfrien she can't cook for him abi..This is the reason many girls would never see a husband to mary..When they are 40years they start running from one church to anoda looking for husband..SMH!!
CaroLyner:
is she your maid or your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by larrywealth: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
She just told you the truth, if you like it stay. If you don't like it run. Shikena!!!
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
rejoicebae:
Y wud yu force her to cook,,she shud if she wants to,,i cnt cook for a bfwend o,,nt even a fiancee,,jex a bf who i myt break up wid soon,,mtcheww
DONT WORRYYY EHNN.......BY D TIME U ARE ...... U WILL UNDERSTAND lipsrsealed
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
daretodiffer:

I know undecided smiley

Sorry about that I guessed i jumped.
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Bobbyvally(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2015
Rememba is jus a girlfrnd to u..charity begin at home..u beta cook in ur home nd eat befor visitin her..she dint own u any duty of cook..she is nt a wife yet to u..

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Bobbyvally(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2015
A good cook bt bad carater...or a bad cook bt good carata..which is preferable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. / I Can't Bear It Anymore / Naira Marley Post His Alleged Nudes On Instagram (Videos And Pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.