Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl (7381 Views)

Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / Dating Sites (nigerian Girl Vs Foreign Girl) / Help I Am In Love With A Foreign Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nina4u(f): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

yes it stinks like rotten fish. their hygiene is terrible
how can u get a hardon if it stink rutten? Hahahahaha omg ..u might eaven get a STD !!!

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nina4u(f): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2015
She ran out of toilet paper ..lwkmd grin cheesy
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2015
Nina4u:
how can u get a hardon if it stink rutten? Hahahahaha omg ..u might eaven get a STD !!!

most of naija girls are disease carries/host due to their randy nature. they jump from dick to dick all because of money and material gains. they are never loyal in relationships and its advisable to wear 3 or more condoms at a time if any man decides to withstand the terrible smell and have sex with them

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nina4u(f): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

most of naija girls are disease carries/host due to their randy nature. they jump from dick to dick all because of money and material gains. they are never loyal in relationships and its advisable to wear 3 or more condoms at a time if any man decides to withstand the terrible smell and have sex with them
omg i feel sorry for ..whoever will experience that ..id rather run and jerk*** off to a magazin ..lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by LordDarius(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2015
ofcus foreign girls can cook. Is just that i'm not a vegetarian
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nina4u(f): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2015
LordDarius:
ofcus foreign girls can cook.
Is just that i'm not a vegetarian
grin i bet ud love my swedish meatballs ..im swedish so i make authentic...btw .. grin grin i dont eat bushmeat grin cow ..bison(buffalo) chicken and turkey will do grin no isi ewu or snake peppersoup for me oooo cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by cliper230(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ginaz:
why your papa no marry foreign woman? grin
sorry he papa marry indian women
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmm...OP, your points are strong...and valid...very valid! However, let me drop this little word of wisdom with you: You see, sometimes, in life, people don't choose things because that's the best, but because that's their preference...or what they like. From all the knowledge I've acquired in life, I'll emphatically tell you that no "class" of girls is better than any other "class" of girls, it's all a matter of choice or individual preferences. For example, fat girls/slim girls; tall girls/short girls; graduate/non graduate or student; fair skin/dark skin; working class/applicant or non working; etc. There's nothing like one class being better than another, I keep seeing people making the mistake of thinking this.So, no matter how valid your points may be, all I can conclude is that you prefer foreign girls, but whether you like it or not, some other bro prefers Nigerian or home based girls, that is it!
And by the way, you listed the good attributes of foreign girls, but forgot that some of them also have some bad attributes...some of which can be very terribly unbearable. Also, you did not remember to list some of the good attributes of some Nigerian girls, especially in the area of religion and fear of God-that is, for those who are christians, how many girls in western nations believe in God or go church? We could also mention the issue of submissiveness.
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Joy1706(f): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40175306][/quote]
Dude! You didn't forget to laugh. All the laughter has been sucked out of u. You're just a bitter, empty vessel. I feel bad for you actually. You know what? I will remember you in my prayers smiley
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by MrsChima(f): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
I understand that you are hurt and bitter toward Nigerian women but focus on the ones that actually a used you confliction.

I have never been with a foreign chick but I do know that it is impossible for ANYONE to have fvcked or knew an entire group!

Focus on what you like and move on! No one gives a fvck.
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Snoopy007(m): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

They are better than these financial hyenas called Nigerian girls. a trial will convince u bro

Sorry, ur mum is from what country again? #justasking
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 20, 2015
Joy1706:

Dude! You didn't forget to laugh. All the laughter has been sucked out of u. You're just a bitter, empty vessel. I feel bad for you actually. You know what? I will remember you in my prayers smiley

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Snoopy007:

Sorry, ur mum is from what country again? #justasking

undecided

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Joy1706(f): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40208890][/quote]
Keep searching just like the way you're searching 4 love. Poor babybaby angry
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by suzziematini(f): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oh now I see.......
Your signature says it all. cry
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by onelife97: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
fighal:
I love my Nigeria girls o.. They are very understanding.. A Nigerian girl won't arrest u if u fuckup, a foreign girl will lock ur ass up.. My Nigerian girls will always make me smile when they prepare our traditional dishes, a foreign girl will give u grass to eat and milk to drink, u be cow?

who tell u say 9ja girls no dey arrest their 9ja husband for obodo oyinbo..
May u never met the real hyenas and vultures among them.
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by onelife97: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Nigerian girls are poverty orientated and extremely materialistic. That's why they judge a man's financial strenght by his kind of Phone, car, clothes. angry grin They are extremely gullible that they will pick wizkid over mark zuckerberg due to wizkid's flamboyance.

THIS GOT ME LAUGHING.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
onelife97:

THIS GOT ME LAUGHING.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

grin sorry i quoted u before
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
onelife97:

who tell u say 9ja girls no dey arrest their 9ja husband for obodo oyinbo.. May u never met the real hyenas and vultures among them.
AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two kenyan women stripped And beaten for raping a 53 year old man(pics) / See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.