Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct (40562 Views)

Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:
Very shameful... Dats wat you get when u elect an uneducated ex-millitary dictator as a president in a democratic setting

Flagrant violation of court orders, boothing out judges that refuse to dance to his tune.

I can feel the change.
Rubbish! The action of Buhari is not unilateral. The said judge was recommended for retirement by the NJC. Read before you comment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Cvesta(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:
Very shameful... Dats wat you get when u elect an uneducated ex-millitary dictator as a president in a democratic setting

Flagrant violation of court orders, boothing out judges that refuse to dance to his tune.

I can feel the change.
You need Education more than the President..try and enroll in a school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by dammytosh: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:

I can feel the change.

You read subject and hit the reply button to write thrash.

Your fans read first line and hit the 'like' button.

No read the post again and feel ashame of the nonsense you typed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by ewenla1234(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2015
fromnigeria:
Well for me, i think those days of Impunity are gone. Just wishing we have more Buharis.

God forbid... Dis is his last reigning here in my dear nation...
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by gretblue: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2015
Not as the there is no employment in Nigeria,the problem is most of the PDP Biafra e-warriors are simply not employable because of their extremely low IQ.Shame on you for not having elementary knowledge of what NJC National Judiciary Council stands for.A body constitute by law to sanction errand justices and other bar men.If they have deemed it fit to recommend a sanction of her member.The onus is on the presidency to carry out such implementation.The children of hate know all these,just they are being mischievous in their usual way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by dammytosh: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2015
stexsy:
Did they carry out any investigation?

Bubu the joker

No they did not. Nairaland CHief Judge.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by WailingWailer00(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Buhari is a dullard embarassed
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
Wrong headline!!!! The sanction on the Judge was imposed by the NJC.The president cannot take such decisions without the NJC.

You see your life ba!!! Keep making a fool of your self here.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2015
psp2pc:

dundee, what's your source for the picture. Radio Biafra shey.
use your brain to think,if you don't have one then use your kidney.
bias set of tribalistic mor4kaz.
u people won't smell that presidency seat for eternity..

Expected from a sentimental, hypocritical idiot. Go and see the figures before you reply me. Radio Biafra doesn't write news...they report it.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Ephemmm: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:

I can feel the change.

'The judge was sent on compulsory Retirement with immediate effect after the National Judicial council (NJC) suspended him and recommended his retirement to the President for misconduct.'

Why reasoning through your anus? Perpetual victim of last general election tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Ephemmm: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2015
stexsy:

Bubu the joker

"The judge was sent on compulsory Retirement with immediate effect after the National Judicial council (NJC) suspended him and recommended his retirement to the President for misconduct."

You guys are just deficient when it comes to intelligent discussion: stop opening your mouth like a victim of Buhari in Presidency.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by gretblue: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Your parents will continue to buy Jamb forms for you years in and out simply because you cant understand simply English. Continue wailing. Biafra e-warriors.

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by iguita: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2015
I had to login to do this. May God bless your spirit, soul and body for this simple common sense statement you made.
ziccoit:
PMB promised he would build institutions and allow them to function. Sheu Garba was asked by a channel tv presenter on fuel scarcity, the man said he would advise the question was directed to NNPC that institution of government should be allowed to work.

Where am I going? NJC is an institution of government which was created , vested with enormous power and responsibilities among which is strengthen the structures and integrity of the rule of law; preserving and improving justice. Now that a judge has been found guilty and recommended for dismissal from service by NJC the rest now lie with the president and his person whether he would allow the impunity to continue or not. We have so accustomed to abuse of power and process for so long that majority find it difficult to recognize right things in our system. Right is seen as being wrong and vice vasa.

On the last note, majority of comments here where the commenters attacked the step took by the president were borne out of nothing but hatred for the occupier of seat of president. They know what is right and how things should go but will never give credit to the man for job well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by psp2pc(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2015
new2020:

Expected from a sentimental, hypocritical idiot. Go and see the figures before you reply me. Radio Biafra doesn't write news...they report it.

you are the hypocritical e(i)diot, no reliable news source in Nigeria reported that.. only ur stupid radio biafra.
by the time, ur brother nnamdi is back from DSS, if he hears anywhere they are saying BIA e no go wait hear FRA before I'm tear race.
I tire for una people walai.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Horlufemi(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2015
stexsy:

Bubu the joker

The judge was sent on compulsory Retirement with immediate effect after the National Judicial council (NJC) suspended him and recommended his retirement to the President for misconduct.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Horlufemi(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:

I can feel the change.

The judge was sent on compulsory Retirement with immediate effect after the National Judicial council (NJC) suspended him and recommended his retirement to the President for misconduct.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by walozanga(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2015
texazzpete:

Not nearly as bad as free South Easterners complaining about 'slavery' and 'marginalization' just because their zone has not been able to throw up a politician with national appeal to run for the Presidency.

It's even less hypocritical than Radio Biafra adherents calling Nigeria a zoo when they display sheep-like gullibility cheesy

Wer u copy am from?
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2015
donphilopus:

Y'all have successfully spewed gibberish. Even the dullest ones among you are calling the Presido a dullard. How can one be duller than iruocious? You guys didn't even bother to read the write-up.
God bless u bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by MadCow1: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:

I can feel the change.

The case is obviously a matter involving Shell.

If you knew anything about Law and Arbitration, you would have seen the wrong the Judge did.

If you took the time to even read past the title, you would see that it was the Judicial council that suspended him first before recommending him for compulsory retirement.

But it's ok.. Once the news does not sound sweet to you, Buhari enters your mouth.

Stupidity is only funny once in a while.. You and the host of retards that liked your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Gayigaskia:

what is the meaning of the sentence" the NJC made the recommendation to the President after its 74th meeting held on the November 4 and 5."
no mind d idiots...dem no go school
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by kunle75(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2015
donphilopus:

Y'all have successfully spewed gibberish. Even the dullest ones among you are calling the Presido a dullard. How can one be duller than iruocious? You guys didn't even bother to read the write-up.

Thanks you very much sir,i was about typing some few things to rubbish those idiota.

They are spewing gabbage

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2015
ziccoit:
PMB promised he would build institutions and allow them to function. Sheu Garba was asked by a channel tv presenter on fuel scarcity, the man said he would advise the question was directed to NNPC that institution of government should be allowed to work.

Where am I going? NJC is an institution of government which was created , vested with enormous power and responsibilities among which is strengthen the structures and integrity of the rule of law; preserving and improving justice. Now that a judge has been found guilty and recommended for dismissal from service by NJC the rest now lie with the president and his person whether he would allow the impunity to continue or not. We have so accustomed to abuse of power and process for so long that majority find it difficult to recognize right things in our system. Right is seen as being wrong and vice vasa.

On the last note, majority of comments here where the commenters attacked the step took by the president were borne out of nothing but hatred for the occupier of seat of president. They know what is right and how things should go but will never give credit to the man for job well done.
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by ceaser: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2015
nairalandernew:
Good morning all.
Yeah. Here comes the new nairaland app. Faster, Better, Finer
Download today:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.haneef.nairaland

Go to blazes. As long as you think it's only android users that visit Nairaland, you aren't yet serious. Where is the app for windows phone platform and iOS platform? Mstsheeeeew!

Faster ko, harder ni!
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2015
psp2pc:

[s]you are the hypocritical e(i)diot, no reliable news source in Nigeria reported that.. only ur stupid radio biafra.
by the time, ur brother nnamdi is back from DSS, if he hears anywhere they are saying BIA e no go wait hear FRA before I'm tear race.
I tire for una people walai[/s].

You think Baifrans are as wimpy as yorubas? Swine...don't ever talk when a Biafran is talking!
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by debaj10: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2015
I'm saddened at the level of ignorance both sides of this debate have displayed so far.
The first female chief justice of nigeria sent many judges packing under the last administration.
Why not do simple research on the njc and sacked judges FIRST?
Google is your friend.
*modified-
Also, the title is quite misleading. The judiciary is independent of the executive so buhari can't send any jidge 'packing'.
His job is to either approve the decision or seek further information if the ruling is unclear. It's very rare for a president to disagree with an njc ruling; these matters are usually way above the pedestrian knowledge of a sitting president- unless he's advised to do so by the attorney-general or other legal advisers.
Also, the judge in question can always go to court to seek redress- up to the supreme court.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by ceaser: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2015
The name of the Judge is Àkànbí. But I have been looking out for any comments that scream "witch-hunt" from the Yollobers, I haven't seen any such comments. Rather most comments have been inundated with the "if he does the crime, then he should pay the time" ideology. These Yollobers and ofe mmanu are not serious at all. Why allow a cattle header and pedophile to just end the career of an important son of yours even if he is guilty as charged?

I wonder if this thread will have been blazing red hot with hate speeches like zoo-geria, "we want b***ra", "conspiracy against our son" and wails of "wizard-hunting" if the judge's name was Nnamdi Kanu.

Just an observation.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by stexsy(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2015
lastpage:

You are very daft!

Did you not read where the "Judicial Council" was said to be the one who suspended him and recommended his termination, to the President?
Do you know who and who comprises that Judicial Council (They are like a Jury of peers)

And you need to read about that "Cash and carry Judge" called Akanbi.
His likes have sent many innocent souls to their grave, in exchange for money and have denied justice tothe weak, because they dont have enough money to give him.thanks bro for d info

I think we should not only "retire" people in such positions whn they are guilty of graft, we should send them on trial and jail them as well!
Let them wear the shoe and know how it feels.

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by bashydemy(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:

I can feel the change.
Are you alright at all? do you have anything upstair? did you read the news at all? NJC suspend him and recommend his retirement to the President.. Stop this your foolishness and be realistic with yourself you son of hatred.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by nairaman66(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2015
Abbeyme:

Nigerians are certainly not the worst set of people.

Just that some people prefer to celebrate their level of stupidity and ignorance.

In a bid to be FTC, he offered a lot of gaffe...

Rightly said! I shouldn't have generalized my opinion. The guy really was hot on high cheap weeds!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by feeloscar(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:

I can feel the change.
Did you read the write-up at all, Ignoramus?
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by gbemi15: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2015
stexsy:

Bubu the joker
Read well before you comment. He was retired on the recommendation of NJC
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by billyG(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Buhari is a dullard embarassed
Why yur father cnt prsdnt,tell yur dullard father he fucuckup!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) / Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer / List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.